Party in the Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Party in the Kitchen

ooooh awwww ... oh Beez how nice of you ... oh and I darn near ate it all, I saved some for tomorrow though, well that's if I make it through the night, oh so delicious .....

thank you ........... I've made you some more treats with your name, lol, you'll find them in the "Just for Vasili" thread, which now appears to be for everyone else and Vasili hasn't even been around .... lol ....... oh my too funny ...........

Oh, I'm gonna just have one more piece, yum, can't resist ........

oops ..... crumbs on the floor, oh well CL will get those, she's used to my leftovers ....... lmao .......... (ooh, can't wait till she reads this, I'll be running for cover, hee hee hee, I'll need protection, she pretty tough, tougher than EYE ... I'm not scaird tho, I'll lock my door, hee hee hee)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
      ooooh awwww ... oh Beez how nice of you ... oh and I darn near ate it all, I saved some for tomorrow though, well that's if I make it through the night, oh so delicious .....

thank you ........... I've made you some more treats with your name, lol, you'll find them in the "Just for Vasili" thread, which now appears to be for everyone else and Vasili hasn't even been around .... lol ....... oh my too funny ...........

Oh, I'm gonna just have one more piece, yum, can't resist ........

oops ..... crumbs on the floor, oh well CL will get those, she's used to my leftovers ....... lmao .......... (ooh, can't wait till she reads this, I'll be running for cover, hee hee hee, I'll need protection, she pretty tough, tougher than EYE ... I'm not scaird tho, I'll lock my door, hee hee hee)
      Why am I getting the crumbs on da floor? Well then, I don't think I'll share any of my ***** streudel with you, yummy, yummy, yum eating it all by myself, not sharing....ooops all over the floor, mess for you LE. Not cleaning up and not sharing....hmmp

Comment

Hey you wid di strudel...share and nobody gots to get the hurt put on dem....and I'll sahre my Tangerines (they in season now) wid you....
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
          Hey you wid di strudel...share and nobody gots to get the hurt put on dem....and I'll sahre my Tangerines (they in season now) wid you....
          Hey you with da tangerines.....I'll trade for da strudel...not LE though, she wasn't sharing the cake.. let me see now I'll give you half for 12 tangerines.....is that a deal? hmmmm wait a minute, I'll give you almost half for 15 tangerines...is that a good deal? hmmmm wait a minute, I have only a bite left, I'll trade the bite for 10 tangerines.....that's a good deal....hmmmm Beez strudel.....strudel.....studel......da little bite is talking to you. Good deal? Oooops the other half just nudged out from behind my back....?????? How'd that get there? I was sure I ate it all, ok back to the deal 24 tangerines for half the strudel, and.............Ill throw in the bite. Good deal?

Comment

My motto ... "Accept No Substitutes" ... I am still waiting for Blueberry Cake ....... wah wah ...... how is it you cry like a baby, oh please forgive me if I have to do that ......... does it work? lol ....

wah wah wah ......... me wants blueberry cake ........ lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
              My motto ... "Accept No Substitutes" ... I am still waiting for Blueberry Cake ....... wah wah ...... how is it you cry like a baby, oh please forgive me if I have to do that ......... does it work? lol ....

wah wah wah ......... me wants blueberry cake ........ lol
              If it does work....are yah sharing? Maybe you'll get some help with the wah wah n'

Comment

I'll share ... you can pick up my crumbs ........... wah wah wah

the blueberry cake has left me crumbled .......... wah wah wah .......

no cake for me ....... wah wah wah ..........

oh I feel like a baby, to heck with the cake ... I don't want it ... you can have it ... not begging anymore ... too much begging and crying ... just not worth it .... hmmm!!

I'm moving on to tangerines ........... Beez will you peel them? I hate peeling those little darlings, but I like them .... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ok hang on ...i got enough tangerines for all o youse...stop the wailing will ya...oy vey the racket hungry peole make...sigh
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                    ok hang on ...i got enough tangerines for all o youse...stop the wailing will ya...oy vey the racket hungry peole make...sigh
                    Okay okay ... sounds great Beez .... but just when I thought the shovelling was done, guess who just showed up, that dang plow driver and he left me with some very large snoboulders ... guess I had better go out and move those, I've got me some dynamite for that tho, won't have to use the muscle power ... lol ........ oh, and pls, don't forget to peel mine .... ty .... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                    X