Funny Master Chief pic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Master Chief pic!

Check it out. It was just a quick photoshop job... by me!!! One of my first. Good for a short laugh. Enjoy! (tell me what you think!)

Re: Funny Master Chief pic!

funny pic, nice job .... wow alot of pop ups with where you have your image hosted, even with a pop up blocker ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

good start on photoshop but..............................this is not directed at you..................I know this is not the subject
      Everyone already knows but gotta say...the adverts at top of page at image shack are hilarious...I live in Comalcalco, have been to Cardenas a thousand times and have never seen women who even resemble these. If they knew what Cunduacan is like they wouldn't mention it. The women here are definitely of color and indian features , women dressed like that or acting like that in public DO NOT EXIST HERE. Not that there is anything wrong if that is what they want...but had to say..not anywhere in Tabasco...If you want taditional gorgeous indian women, then Tabasco is the place. Sorry had to say it, because there are idiots out there that believe his stuff.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I don't get any popups, or ads... Although I do have ca suite... They are awesome! I just got a free copy (after mail in rebate) good for 3 users! I have two computers, one with two operating systems soo woot!

Glad you all liked my pic! I enjoyed making it.

Comment

Good job, and you had fun doing it....that's the main thing.

Comment

lol you need to get out
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
            X