**Guilty Or Not Guilty**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: **Guilty Or Not Guilty**

GUILTY,,,,GUILTY....(don't know what I would have done...but sometimes I wonder)

GUILTY TO YOUR'S TO VASILI

Have you ever pee'd your pants laughing!! Comon now...be honest
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
      Not Guilty .... no no ....

Guilty or Not Guilty

Have you ever wished you had done anything different with your life?
      So Guilty I crawl up on the cross and nail my own feet!
      But, that's how I earn wisdom, I suppose. Sometimes, though, I wish God would simply fax me so I would get it the first time, thereby not need to make stupid "assessment" errors, or repeat cycles.....Whatever!
      Self-forgiveness (and self-acceptance/love) is the wellspring of agape love, and so I give freely that which is precious when it is my time to do so....

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Do you pine for a lost opportunity to share your heart with another when you knew it would be the beginning of something legendary?
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        So Guilty I crawl up on the cross and nail my own feet!
        But, that's how I earn wisdom, I suppose. Sometimes, though, I wish God would simply fax me so I would get it the first time, thereby not need to make stupid "assessment" errors, or repeat cycles.....
        Whatever! Self-forgiveness (and self-acceptance/love) is the wellspring of agape love, and so I give freely that which is precious....

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Do you pine for a lost opportunity to share your heart with another when you knew it would be the beginning of something legendary?
        No Not Guilty .. (God did fax me, lol ... but no, you see, being the type of person that mulls everything over and over, sometimes beat it to death, I tend to end up knowing all sides of a coin, inside and out, nothing is left unturned or to the imagination)

Guilty or Not Guilty ...

Are you guilty or not of chasing one major dream to its outer limits?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          GUILTY,,,,GUILTY....(don't know what I would have done...but sometimes I wonder)

GUILTY TO YOUR'S TO VASILI

Have you ever pee'd your pants laughing!! Comon now...be honest
          NOT GUILTY But I actually did pee a bit while I was being pistol-whipped (and left for dead) during a robbery in 1998........I was incredibly embarrassed, and shaken to the soul, moreso realizing that I was completely helpless (especially as an ex-Ranger, etc.).

< not to double up, I've posted >

Comment

No Not Guilty .. (God did fax me, lol ... but no, you see, being the type of person that mulls everything over and over, sometimes beat it to death, I tend to end up knowing all sides of a coin, inside and out, nothing is left unturned or to the imagination)

Guilty or Not Guilty ...

Are you guilty or not of chasing one major dream to its outer limits?
            Not Guilty....tis the story of my life as of late!
            Being single again, I've been free to develop a vision into an empire, and this webbie element is still in it's infancy.
            Not being greedy helps too....I've turned less than $50K into a mid-6 figure bi-monthly 102 person payroll in 4 years!

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Do you prepare and perform due diligence for your financial future as you ought and are able?

Comment

Not Guilty....tis the story of my life as of late!
              Being single again, I've been free to develop a vision into an empire, and this webbie element is still in it's infancy.
              Not being greedy helps too....I've turned less than $50K into a mid-6 figure bi-monthly 102 person payroll in 4 years!

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Do you prepare and perform due diligence for your financial future as you ought and are able?
              NOT GUILTY ... (I'm waiting until I get a little more mature :)

GUILTY OR NOT

Are you guilty of ultimately being the one who made a decision for someone and the outcome was not as anticipated, so therefore was not favorable?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Huh?
                (Last I knew, it was English spoken here, NOT Ladielen!) PUT DOWN THE MULLED WINE!
                Might as well just ask me the real question rather than try to be overly polite......mulled wine does it every time! Sangria too....

Comment

Okay, so you are calling for a rephrase ... will do, just for you ... (me really thinks your eyes are playing tricks on you) :)

Guilty or Not Guilty ....

Are you guilty of making a decision, for someone else, that turned out unfavorable?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Okay, so you are calling for a rephrase ... will do, just for you ... (me really thinks your eyes are playing tricks on you) :)

Guilty or Not Guilty ....

Are you guilty of making a decision, for someone else, that turned out unfavorable?
                    GUILTY, but not judicated! In life, and especially in relationships, there are times when simply being human means not all is as was intended. In business, responsibilities dictate reasonable decisions be made, usually according to a process. And, accountability is always in play. It comes with the territory: it is not like being in the service with the power of life and death in one finger, and merely following orders (or mandate). It is being reliably exceptional and profitable with such inspiration.
                    In relationships, be there abundant trust and confidence as should be or not, the humanness of matters must always be acceptable......unless it is life or death. But, in relationships, getting closer, getting more symbiotic is what it is all about anyway, right?

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Have you ever purposely hurt (or allowed to be hurt) someone without justification in a serious, life-changing way?
                    Anything done in the armed services does not count.

Comment

GUILTY, but not judicated! In life, and especially in relationships, there are times when simply being human means not all is as was intended. In business, responsibilities dictate reasonable decisions be made, usually according to a process. And, accountability is always in play. It comes with the territory: it is not like being in the service with the power of life and death in one finger, and merely following orders (or mandate). It is being reliably exceptional and profitable with such inspiration.
                      In relationships, be there abundant trust and confidence as should be or not, the humanness of matters must always be acceptable......unless it is life or death. But, in relationships, getting closer, getting more symbiotic is what it is all about anyway, right?

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Have you ever purposely hurt (or allowed to be hurt) someone without justification in a serious, life-changing way?
                      Anything done in the armed services does not count.
                      Not Guilty ...

Justification plays a role in this answer, If I instilled hurt upon someone I would definitely feel justified in doing so, so the question perhaps might unleash yet another question - Under who's guidelines would this be justified? A not guilty answer would only prove that I felt justified, right? and vice versa ?

Guilty or Not Guilty

Are you guilty or not guilty of assuming an action was justified when others see them as not?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Opinion....a conundrum. Splitting hairs. There is no play on this question.

Comment

Opinion....a conundrum. Splitting hairs. There is no play on this question.
                          Hmmmmmmmm..........................

Guilty or Not Guilty

Are you guilty or not guilty of assuming an action was justified when others see them as not?

okay ... Guilty, guilty of hurting someone in a serious way, however, the action was justified in my eyes, but perhaps not in the eyes of another. So I therefore feel the need to question who is doing the justifying? Get it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

GUILTY There have been times where even though I deduced I was acting properly, my decisions we not met with unilateral approval.

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Have you ever childishly harbored a grudge against your Higher Power for your own shortcomings, even though you realized it was thwarting personal growth just when you needed it?

Please email me so I can send you draft already saved (can't find your email address or website)

Comment

NOT GUILTY ...

(I'm really a push over, I can't carry a grudge, I can avoid confrontation, that I am perfect at)

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY

Are you guilty or not of stereotyping people on a first impression?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

NOT GUILTY ...

(I'm really a push over, I can't carry a grudge, I can avoid confrontation, that I am perfect at)

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY

Are you guilty or not of stereotyping people on a first impression?
                                GUILTY Have had to do it since I've been a kid (for security purposes), in the military, and simply just being in the world. I do, however, know first-hand how important it is to (as in Martin Luther King's speech) "judge a person by the content of his character" rather than the color of his skin, his clothes, car, or anything obvious....BUT....I am a peerless judge of character, and usually within seconds I am always "dead-on"....sometimes "proved" much later, in those rare occasions when I am the lone detractor......

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Do you buy chocolate with the hidden knowledge that you don't expect to share it with anyone (despite telling yourself that you are capable)??

Comment

Working...
                                X