• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: **Guilty Or Not Guilty**

Guilty of course, though mostly out of ego, I suspect.
    GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Have you ever pretended you couldn't speak a language to avoid some kind of consequence?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by larazovich
      Guilty of course, though mostly out of ego, I suspect.
      GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Have you ever pretended you couldn't speak a language to avoid some kind of consequence?
      Not guilty - I grew up in a small language arts town. Id loose if id tried to play..lol...althought did learn quite a bit of terms!

Have you ever said you would be at one spot and had no intentions of being there at all?

Comment

• circuspet.com
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

not guilty OH wait dose the see you in hell greeting count?

Have you ever played dine and dash?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by circuspet.com
          not guilty OH wait dose the see you in hell greeting count?

Have you ever played dine and dash?
          Most definitely NOT GUILTY Although similar to it though: went to dinner at St. Francis Hotel - Tanga Room - in SF unknowingly without my wallet, and made good on a promise (imagine that!) to personally pay in cash the next business day....closer to the situation: once covered a friend that left me at the table (never will forget or forgive that one!)

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Have you ever put something on the meal table that you did in fact not make yourself and allowed others to think that you did? (i.e. like a frozen pie)
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• kassi59
            Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Vasili
            Most definitely NOT GUILTY Although similar to it though: went to dinner at St. Francis Hotel - Tanga Room - in SF unknowingly without my wallet, and made good on a promise (imagine that!) to personally pay in cash the next business day....closer to the situation: once covered a friend that left me at the table (never will forget or forgive that one!)

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Have you ever put something on the meal table that you did in fact not make yourself and allowed others to think that you did? (i.e. like a frozen pie)
            Not guilty - although I may have had the tought..never empoyee it...lool

Have you ever sat there and thought of how you were going to make it the next day?

Comment

• LadyEye
              General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
              Not guilty - although I may have had the tought..never empoyee it...lool

Have you ever sat there and thought of how you were going to make it the next day?

Happy New Year Kate .... nice to see you back ... Santa good to you, lol ?

Guilty - Think all night, how am I going to make it through tomorrow if I don't go to bed tonight, lol ...

Guilty or Not Guilty of deleting files from your computer so that you do not have to properly organize them to resave again in a new spot??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                Happy New Year Kate .... nice to see you back ... Santa good to you, lol ?

Guilty - Think all night, how am I going to make it through tomorrow if I don't go to bed tonight, lol ...

Guilty or Not Guilty of deleting files from your computer so that you do not have to properly organize them to resave again in a new spot??
                Not Guilty - I have on more than one occasion regretted deletions made arbritrarily or routinely, and have resigned myself to paying more attention to setting up folders FIRST to dump stuff into.....at least it makes it easier to find and move the mountains around....

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of not being as "engaging" when meeting new people (like at a party or business event) having previously decided that you prefer to merely wish to be socially courteous rather than openly genuine, and not persue anything other than "aquaintence" level relations?

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Not Guilty - I have on more than one occasion regretted deletions made arbritrarily or routinely, and have resigned myself to paying more attention to setting up folders FIRST to dump stuff into.....at least it makes it easier to find and move the mountains around....

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of not being as "engaging" when meeting new people (like at a party or business event) having previously decided that you prefer to merely wish to be socially courteous rather than openly genuine, and not persue anything other than "aquaintence" level relations?

GUILTY (shy butterfly)

Guilty or Not Guilty

Of looking in another direction than the one that perhaps you should?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

GUILTY (shy butterfly)

Guilty or Not Guilty

Of looking in another direction than the one that perhaps you should?
                    picking up on the entandre here....(reading into it)....
                    NOT GUILTY.....I'm extremely loyal and single-minded, much like a living cliche...."puppy dog"......and rather mindful of the "spiritual" nature of things...
                    AND (the common response), am able to remain focused and determined on my chosen course until fruition.....says nothing about having difficulties limiting SCOPE however......

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of coveting the creativity or ingenuity of another to the point of duplication or plagerism?

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

picking up on the entandre here....(reading into it)....

I suppose you might see it as that, however, it was a generalized question...
                      NOT GUILTY.....I'm extremely loyal and single-minded, much like a living cliche...."puppy dog"......and rather mindful of the "spiritual" nature of things...

Not Guilty eh - lucky you, I could only imagine each of us have had this thought flaunted in one way or another ....

AND (the common response), am able to remain focused and determined on my chosen course until fruition.....says nothing about having difficulties limiting SCOPE however......

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of coveting the creativity or ingenuity of another to the point of duplication or plagerism?
                      NOT GUILTY (have my own flavors, in poor taste or not, lol)

Guilty or Not : Of NOT imposing a well established, well known, consequence to a broken rule??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

NOT GUILTY (have my own flavors, in poor taste or not, lol)

Guilty or Not : Of NOT imposing a well established, well known, consequence to a broken rule??
                        GUILTY! Since I suffer megolomania (or so I have been accused), it is a perrogative I enjoy selectively.....being the one who always must pick up the pieces, I enjoy the privilege to emphasize the power of wisdom....especially if perks are involved! LOL

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of denying responsibility for your actions to avoid punitive consequence which may or may not be attributed to someone else?

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

GUILTY! Since I suffer megolomania (or so I have been accused), it is a perrogative I enjoy selectively.....being the one who always must pick up the pieces, I enjoy the privilege to emphasize the power of wisdom....especially if perks are involved! LOL

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of denying responsibility for your actions to avoid punitive consequence which may or may not be attributed to someone else?
                          NOT GUILTY

Guilty or Not Guilty: Of completing tasks assigned to others?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• circuspet.com
                            Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Been marrrried three times: FIGURE IT OUT!

Have you ever accepted blame for something you didn't do to save someone you care about from a worse punishment?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                              Been marrrried three times: FIGURE IT OUT!

Have you ever accepted blame for something you didn't do to save someone you care about from a worse punishment?
                              And yes, LadyEye....I often do this, for it is easier to get the results I want without belittlement, and still proves that they are capable themselves.....

GUILTY....everyone that knows me depends on me for even this....figure THAT one out!

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of having purposely missed a deadline -- a very important one -- for no seemingly good reason?

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

And yes, LadyEye....I often do this, for it is easier to get the results I want without belittlement, and still proves that they are capable themselves..... hmmmmmmm

GUILTY....everyone that knows me depends on me for even this....figure THAT one out!

(That's an easy one to figure now .... you like your hands in all pies, uhuh)

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY: Of having purposely missed a deadline -- a very important one -- for no seemingly good reason?
                                NOT GUILTY - (deadlines make me work, lol, it's when there aren't any I remain undisciplined, lol)

Guilty or Not Guilty: Are you guilty of trying to perfect something to the point you are never satisfied??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X