• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nlnieu16
    Major

• Jul 2006

Re: **Guilty Or Not Guilty**

Not quilty, I like to see the faces if they unwrap presents !

Are you guilty or not buying a present for your friend/ girlfriend knowing you like it more than they do ?
    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by nlnieu16
      Not quilty, I like to see the faces if they unwrap presents !

Are you guilty or not buying a present for your friend/ girlfriend knowing you like it more than they do ?

Not Guilty - I try my hardest to give what the person would like ... so at times, this becomes a chore and what is needed is given instead.

Are you guilty or not, when it comes to giving presents, of feeling you should have given more?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Guilty...I can't afford to give everything I would like to people. Someday...

Have you ever sneaked under the tree and opened one of your presents, rewrapped it and put it back and then acted surprised on Christmas morning?
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• kassi59
          Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          Guilty...I can't afford to give everything I would like to people. Someday...

Have you ever sneaked under the tree and opened one of your presents, rewrapped it and put it back and then acted surprised on Christmas morning?
          OH so guilty! and it was soo difficult, very young and thought it was something else, it was a homemade sweater. and putting on a WOW face was the most difficult Ive ever had to wear! the sweater fit better!...lol

Have you ever SAID that you had made plans for the evening. but actually just stayed in with the phone on answer. just for a quiet bubblebath?
          (bet you cant tell If Ive done this!..lol)

Comment

• Mook25
            Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by kassi59
            OH so guilty! and it was soo difficult, very young and thought it was something else, it was a homemade sweater. and putting on a WOW face was the most difficult Ive ever had to wear! the sweater fit better!...lol

Have you ever SAID that you had made plans for the evening. but actually just stayed in with the phone on answer. just for a quiet bubblebath?
            (bet you cant tell If Ive done this!..lol)
            Guilty as charged!!! it's so hard to convince some people though! lol

Have you ever gone been taken to a friends house for dinner and you've found out you're having something you really hate like liver......Yuk!! but eat it anyway and pretend it was the best thing since sliced bread??
            Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
            FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• kassi59
              Major General

• Nov 2005

sorta guilty but not with LIVER! I cant do liver...blach...icky...puke...ah...keep it away!....lol. and Id have to say that to anyone that tried to give it to me as I find myself ill if I eat it...but I have done that with other meals...

Have you ever bought something that you liked and knew it was too expensive, but made others belive it was a deal?

Comment

• nlnieu16
                Major

• Jul 2006

Really guilty ! And she found out because she would like to change it in another colour !

Guilty or not guilty sending a christmas card only because you jus received one from the sender ?
                www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
                www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

• darklight
                  Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

Guilty.. Thats why tomorrow I have to go out to get some cards tomorrow!

Have you ever been sworn to keep something a secret but ended up tell someone?

Comment

• LadyEye
                    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by darklight
                    Guilty.. Thats why tomorrow I have to go out to get some cards tomorrow!

Have you ever been sworn to keep something a secret but ended up tell someone?

Guilty ... but for various reasons ... & the biggie is as that it is not a secret anymore once you tell one person ... so unless you have your own secret that you keep to yourself it is really not a secret.

Are you Guilty or Not for the majority of time being late as opposed to arriving on time?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• darklight
                      Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

Erm.. Dont actually know.. It really depends on what Im going to.. Ill say Not guilty.

Has someone infront of you ever dropped money and you gave it back to them?

Comment

• Dream Lady
                        Major General

• Feb 2006

Erm.. Dont actually know.. It really depends on what Im going to.. Ill say Not guilty.

Has someone infront of you ever dropped money and you gave it back to them?
                        Yes..not sure how to answer...guilty..but yes I have. Also found money in an ATM machine and gave it to the bank teller!

Have you ever wished you could be on a TV game show?
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• darklight
                          Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

lol opps.. I got the question wrong! sorry Dream Lady!!

Ill say guilty to that. I sooo want to get onto a show we have over here called "Deal or no deal". Tis very cool :)

Have you ever told someone you could play an instrument when you couldnt?

Comment

• Dream Lady
                            Major General

• Feb 2006

lol opps.. I got the question wrong! sorry Dream Lady!!

Ill say guilty to that. I sooo want to get onto a show we have over here called "Deal or no deal". Tis very cool :)

Have you ever told someone you could play an instrument when you couldnt?
                            Ahhh Deal or no Deal. It is the only one I watch and was exactly what I was thinking of when I posted the question. Have you seen this link? http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/game/.

Guilty....I say I play the guitar...ok...I just own one. lol

Have you ever laughed so hard you actually did fall on the floor?
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• pemdas21
                              Special Status

• May 2006

not guilty...

Have you ever hit somebody and felt good about it?

Comment

• darklight
                                Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

[quote=Dream Lady]Ahhh Deal or no Deal. It is the only one I watch and was exactly what I was thinking of when I posted the question. Have you seen this link? http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/game/.
                                quote]

eeeee!!! wow how cool was that ;) I love that show hehe. The link is superb! going to play it now.. lol

Anyway.. Not guilty to hitting someone..

Have you ever done something that you regreted later on?

Comment

Working...
                                X