A joke to make you smile: Christmas Trees and Oinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A joke to make you smile: Christmas Trees and Oinions

Hey Mandy ... I found out what was under that tree ... lol ...

Looksee

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

lmao... Imaginations running wild here... lmao
      I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Oh
        My
        Days
        LMAO I love it *Emails to everyone*

Wicked!
        Teri

Comment

We put up our tree today, and I kept thinking about this joke... my very capable and creative sweetheart was putting the decorations on the tree, and I was so tempted to say to him 'Hunni, don't worry about the tree, if you stood on your head in the corner we could decorate you instead'... but then I realised he's still too young for that... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MandyN
            We put up our tree today, and I kept thinking about this joke... my very capable and creative sweetheart was putting the decorations on the tree, and I was so tempted to say to him 'Hunni, don't worry about the tree, if you stood on your head in the corner we could decorate you instead'... but then I realised he's still too young for that... lmao
            lol Mandy .... better get this done while you are young, those "golden ages" are all about something else .... lol ... So get in the corner girl ... in six months time you won't want to nor will you fit ... lmao ... Report back after your mission ... gotta hear it!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
              lol Mandy .... better get this done while you are young, those "golden ages" are all about something else .... lol ... So get in the corner girl ... in six months time you won't want to nor will you fit ... lmao ... Report back after your mission ... gotta hear it!!!
              lol... he did such a great job with the tree, and such care was taken that I couldn't bring myself to asking him to dismantle it... and just as well, cause there's other corners in the room that can be decorated... lmao

Comment

lol Mandy .... are you sure that man of your's is not a woman ...

a definite different breed for sure .... you hit the jackpot ... does he vacuum, clean, do windows, do a little jig? lol .... those things are most important .... if they can dance and do a little fixing ... they're in and in the corner for sure ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

lol Mandy .... are you sure that man of your's is not a woman ...

a definite different breed for sure .... you hit the jackpot ... does he vacuum, clean, do windows, do a little jig? lol .... those things are most important .... if they can dance and do a little fixing ... they're in and in the corner for sure ... lol
                  I definately hit the jackpot, and he surely is a man. He does all of the above and more, and the best part is, I didn't have to train him.
                  Awwww now look out, the happy hormones are kicking in... better stop before I embarrass myself. Plus don't want any of those baaaaaaad girls getting any ideas and try to score some roller skates... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MandyN
                    I definately hit the jackpot, and he surely is a man. He does all of the above and more, and the best part is, I didn't have to train him.
                    Awwww now look out, the happy hormones are kicking in... better stop before I embarrass myself. Plus don't want any of those baaaaaaad girls getting any ideas and try to score some roller skates... lmao

lol Mandy ... so he was "pre-trained" hmmm ....must have had a darn good momma ... agree about the roller skates, better lock him up, lol ... there are a ton of "skaters" out there and they like to "skate" and "donate" ... lol ...

I really think he must have been over your shoulder when you were typing that one, and you owed him some brownie points ... is this what happened? lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

God help us...............will this go on much longer? Afterall some mighty oaks live for hundreds of years.
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

lol Mandy ... so he was "pre-trained" hmmm ....must have had a darn good momma ... agree about the roller skates, better lock him up, lol ... there are a ton of "skaters" out there and they like to "skate" and "donate" ... lol ...

I really think he must have been over your shoulder when you were typing that one, and you owed him some brownie points ... is this what happened? lol
                        I know he would never trade me for a pair of rollerskates, so it really doesn't matter how hard those naughty girls try... they won't get anywhere. He wasn't over my shoulder, but he's going to get a huge head if next time he logs in here he reads all this... ssshhhhh... don't tell him... lol

Comment

Working...
                        X