• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clanffa
    First Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

Halo group?

Would anyone like to start a halo group? or am I the only one who seems to be interested? Possibly we could start our own community and chit-chat about halo, halo CE, halo2, or the upcomming Halo 3 and Halowars.
    Clan FFA-Halo 2 MLG, Machinima, and Glitch Clan
    http://www.ffaproam.com/
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Halo group?

Halo group.....hmmmm would that be angels, people in a ring or techy talk, wars....hmmmm perhaps a game, explain halo please?

Comment

• clanffa
      First Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

Halo explanation:
      What Is Halo 2?
      Halo 2 is the sequel to Halo - the best-selling **** game to date. Halo 2's plot sees Master Chief and Cortana returning to Earth in an attempt to stop the onslaught of the Covenant, a terrifyingly aggressive alien civilization, bent on the conquest and destruction of any species that dares defy them. Master Chief will be called on to save the greatest prize in the Human colonies - Earth itself.
      The sequel includes many of the features players have been asking for, including all-new graphics, new environments and locations, new weapons, vehicles and full support for **** Live multiplayer action. Downloadable content should ensure that the game continues to entertain and involve players for a long time to come.
      New features like dual-wielding, destructible environments and vehicle boarding change the Campaign and Multiplayer modes dramatically, while still retaining the core gameplay that made Halo an **** favorite. The highly involving game plot also features plenty of twists and surprises. Halo 2 was scheduled to be released worldwide during the week of November 9th, 2004.
      You can find answers to commonly asked Halo 2 questions here: Halo 2 FAQ

Who is Master Chief?
      Known primarily by his rank, Master Chief is a product of the SPARTAN II project – the systematic raising of children to become Earth's most formidable warriors in the 26th century. Each child is trained, educated and enhanced using the very best tactics, technology and medicine. The result is a mentally and physically superior human being, augmented with, in the case of Master Chief, energy shielded Mark VI Mjolnir Battle Armor.
      Master Chief, Spartan 117 may be the last of his kind. Years of conflict with the aggressive alien culture known as The Covenant, have depleted the Spartan ranks, and beaten human forces back from their exploration of the Orion arm of the Galaxy. Master Chief is tenacious, professional and incredibly skilled in all current forms of armed combat. Standing at around seven feet tall, with incredible reflexes and prodigious physical strength, he presents an intimidating figure, even to Covenant warriors, who already know him from his exploits at Halo.

What is The Covenant?

The Covenant is a collection of different alien species, united under the same political and religious banner. The Covenant controls a large portion of the Orion arm of the Milky Way galaxy. Naturally this means that in relative terms, the Human race is close to their turf. And as humans began to explore space, it was only a matter of time before our paths crossed. When they did, the Covenant reacted aggressively, attacking human colonies and destroying humans wherever they encountered them.
      Covenant technology is more advanced and refined than human tech in the year 2552 and their sheer numbers and firepower have devastated humanity. The location of our planet, however has eluded them…until now.
      Known Covenant species include:
      • Prophets
      • Elites
      • Brutes
      • Jackals
      • Drones
      • Hunters
      • Grunts
      You can find out more about the Covenant here: A Covenant Bestiary

Who Are the Forerunners?
      The Forerunners are an ancient, long vanished civilization whose main legacy to the galaxy is a series of enormous ring shaped artificial worlds whose true purpose was revealed at the conclusion of the first Halo. The long-abandoned Forerunner technology has been reverse-engineered and co-opted with varying degrees of success by the Covenant, who revere the Forerunners almost as gods, and have built their entire civilization around that central premise. The Forerunners are a complete enigma, having left behind few clues to their identity or their fate.
      That explanationw as straight from the game creator's website. http://www.bungie.net It's a VERY popular game for the ****.

Comment

• darklight
        Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

You know you want to be talking about Burnout Revenge and not Halo.... :p
        Halo online actually scares me lol. Some people on there are just.. rude.

Comment

• clanffa
          First Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

lol. How true. Sometimes when my nephew comes to visit, I'll let him go on the **** and talk some. I have him put it on TV speakers so I can hear. SO MUCH CUSSING! AND RUDENESS.

Comment

• darklight
            Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

It really is bad. You get all these people that take it way to serious. Its just a game! lol. You dont actually get much of that on Burnout though. Most of the people are really nice. Some lads get annoyed with me cos I beat them though. (Im a girl) lol. Shame on them!
            Teri!

Comment

• clanffa
              First Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

Yes abosolutely!

Comment

• darklight
                Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

Have you got burnout? then we could play on that?
                Teri

Comment

• allstarfaces
                  Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

have you got battlefeild 2 on pc? we could play on thet
                  The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                  Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Thanks for the explanation.....very in depth...lol, sounds like fun, I am sure you will find players, unfortunately I think the aliens would get me.....lol Have some fun with it!

Comment

• clanffa
                      First Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

thanks. No i dont have burnout teri!!! Id love to get it tho lol! np for the explanation CL. Hey i got an idea. Lets make ... overall... a gameing group!

Comment

• darklight
                        Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

Im listening...
                        oh and get burnout!!! you will loveeeee it ;)
                        Teri

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Sorry.....the only HALO I will personally experience belongs in my past as an Army Ranger: High Altitude Low Opening

(like a fine woman, one of the few things that ever took my breath away)
                          LOL
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• darklight
                            Brigadier General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                            Sorry.....the only HALO I will personally experience belongs in my past as a Ranger: High Altitude Low Opening

(like a fine woman, one of the few things that ever took my breath away)
                            LOL
                            HAHAHAHHA sorry lol, that was great

Teri

Comment

• clanffa
                              First Lieutenant

• Nov 2006

LOL no offense Vasili, but I kind of think your a bit lost in modern agae gaming.

Comment

Working...
                              X