Where is the ManAlien?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the ManAlien?

It's been four long days since ManAlien was to report back .... what is going on I wonder. I surely hope everything went well on his family trip that he was taking, I think I would rather hear something is wrong with his computer ..... does anyone have any word on Manuel?? He should have been back here on Monday.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Where is the ManAlien?

Originally posted by LadyEye
    It's been four long days since ManAlien was to report back .... what is going on I wonder. I surely hope everything went well on his family trip that he was taking, I think I would rather hear something is wrong with his computer ..... does anyone have any word on Manuel?? He should have been back here on Monday.

Hello my Dear LadyEye,

I'm back and safe with my family, everything went well it was such fun with the kids and my wife, we all enjoyed the place so much that we decided to stay a few days longer ,but thank you for the concern.
    We only got back this afternoon, the place was so beautiful and peaceful that's why we stayed longer.

See some attached photos, and let the fun begin again.....lol
    Attached Files

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Wow ........... "King of the Hill" or what there Manuel .......... where were you exactly? You look as though you really got the wilderbeast in you out of you, lol ....... a splendid time you had with your family and you stayed longer, how nice, lucky for you to be able to do that ........ so glad everything went well and you were okay, yes, I was worried about you ..... fantastic, so glad you are back!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Wow ........... "King of the Hill" or what there Manuel .......... where were you exactly? You look as though you really got the wilderbeast in you out of you, lol ....... a splendid time you had with your family and you stayed longer, how nice, lucky for you to be able to do that ........ so glad everything went well and you were okay, yes, I was worried about you ..... fantastic, so glad you are back!!
        Thank you
        Good to be back home after all that, the walking through the foot paths up the mountains was great(views) the kids really enjoyed that but then they are still young and fit....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Nice pics Astral

Comment

Originally posted by C L
            Nice pics Astral
            Glad you guys enjoyed them, just thought I would share some for you guys to see some scenery from our beautiful part of the planet.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
              Glad you guys enjoyed them, just thought I would share some for you guys to see some scenery from our beautiful part of the planet.....lol
              You do live in a beautiful area Astral, its on my list one day, pictures probably do not do it justice. I'll send you some snow......lol

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                You do live in a beautiful area Astral, its on my list one day, pictures probably do not do it justice. I'll send you some snow......lol

It is a beautiful country.
                The area where pictures were taken is like a wonderland when it snows, just never get the chance to visit it when it snows but will try to some time in the near future.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Manuel ... Astral Traveller .... you name certainly fits, lol ...... every thread i look in you are either going or gone ... lol .... ur travellingggggggg!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Its so nice ! Start thinking to emmigrate to SA, only have to convince my girlfriend....
                    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
                    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Manuel ... Astral Traveller .... you name certainly fits, lol ...... every thread i look in you are either going or gone ... lol .... ur travellingggggggg!!

Yes Yes here now and alredy gone again.......lol....A busy Leader I am......lol......got to run....ooopppsss (Timewarp)

Ho by the way thank you and CL FOR THE SIGNATURES THEY ARE GREAT.......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

You're welcome Manuel .... and guess what ... I have more .... they are coming!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

All .gifs from the internet, just added your name, they are allowed to be used .... have fun and enjoy!! lol ... I like the elf ....... too cool!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

All .gifs from the internet, just added your name, they are allowed to be used .... have fun and enjoy!! lol ... I like the elf ....... too cool!!

Thank you once again.....
                            Yes they are all cute, now how do I apply them to my signature I have tried and tried to copy them over and I can't get it right......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                              Thank you once again.....
                              Yes they are all cute, now how do I apply them to my signature I have tried and tried to copy them over and I can't get it right......lol
                              Okay ... what you need to do is this.

right click on the image and go to properties.... copy the url into your signature ....

to do this, when editing your signature ... insert the image icon and then copy the url of the image in there .... you can use the url that you will get when you right click the image right from this page .....

let me know if you get it working, ill watch ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X