X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is the ManAlien?

Originally posted by LadyEye
    Okay ... what you need to do is this.

right click on the image and go to properties.... copy the url into your signature ....

to do this, when editing your signature ... insert the image icon and then copy the url of the image in there .... you can use the url that you will get when you right click the image right from this page .....

let me know if you get it working, ill watch ...

Thanks Holly,
    I think I got to work with your help.....what you think of it....lol.
    Poor guy just keeps walking and going no where........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hey Holly,
      If it's not much trouble can you please forward me some site addresses where to get these things to edit.
      I think will enjoy doing some for my wife and kids....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
        Hey Holly,
        If it's not much trouble can you please forward me some site addresses where to get these things to edit.
        I think will enjoy doing some for my wife and kids....lol

hmmm .... no problem Astral, but all are not from one particular site actually or anything even close ..... I do a pic search, with a particular name, ie, for yours I did Manuel, for the christmas ones, I did christmas, sometimes when getting one clip art, you run into a page with a ton of clip art, so here is the pic search link .....

But some great links for clip are follow

Tons can be found from this one link, everything imaginable, you will see when you go, everything is a link from that page, even the tiniest of writing, and some link from there to there from here to here ... unreal, you will be lost, bookmark all these links .... CL and I combed for about three months, finding treasures abroad and continue to until this day, we darn near have the entire web on our computer... lol ....

Another good link and another and another one here

A useful tool for removing backgrounds, cropping images, particularly animated ones, as if you do this with regular photo software you will lose the animation .... this place is good so that does not happen ....
        click here

And tons more here and here if you like worms click here

Some great tutorials

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hmmm .... no problem Astral, but all are not from one particular site actually or anything even close ..... I do a pic search, with a particular name, ie, for yours I did Manuel, for the christmas ones, I did christmas, sometimes when getting one clip art, you run into a page with a ton of clip art, so here is the pic search link .....

But some great links for clip are follow

Tons can be found from this one link, everything imaginable, you will see when you go, everything is a link from that page, even the tiniest of writing, and some link from there to there from here to here ... unreal, you will be lost, bookmark all these links .... CL and I combed for about three months, finding treasures abroad and continue to until this day, we darn near have the entire web on our computer... lol ....

Another good link

A useful tool for removing backgrounds, cropping images, particularly animated ones, as if you do this with regular photo software you will lose the animation .... this place is good so that does not happen ....
          click here

And tons more here
          Thanks Holly,
          Will look at them over the weekend.
          Tired now it 11:25 pm now need my beauty sleep and rest for another long day's work tomorrow.
          Chat to you tomorrow.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
            Thanks Holly,
            Will look at them over the weekend.
            Tired now it 11:25 pm now need my beauty sleep and rest for another long day's work tomorrow.
            Chat to you tomorrow.
            kk Manuel

I'll probably keep adding to the thread .... you won't ever get through them all ... unless you stay up day and night .....

Have a good sleep Leader!!

If you have a special request, say for monkeys or something, just ask .... there are a ton more ... oh my

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

kk Manuel

I'll probably keep adding to the thread .... you won't ever get through them all ... unless you stay up day and night .....

Have a good sleep Leader!!

If you have a special request, say for monkeys or something, just ask .... there are a ton more ... oh my

Ok MY 2nd in COMMAND thank you.
              You can send what ever you think is funny and you like.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
              X