• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Message for Robyn - Butterfly signature

Originally posted by kassi59
    Yes I saw it already, good job dontcha think! I think he deserves a raise and a break!...lol... the new package is wonderful too! Hes really flying!
    Jeez....don't know what to say here....hope you take a break Carlos, and enjoy some holiday festivities, have a Merry Christmas! Good Job on the website.

Comment

• willows
      Captain

• Nov 2006

Oh my goodness!!! Knew I had been gone a little while but this is out of control. Sorry guys, got caught up in other things and looks like I have been missing out here. Robyn I did get your email and thank you very much, something was going on with yours because tried to send you a thankyou and it went all haywire!!! Seems everyone has been having alot of fun without me. Good to see. Hope you all had a good new year and hope 2007 is great for everyone. I will try to check in more often. My husband was feeling abit left out (poor thing) because I was on the computer all the time so tried to stay off abit but now I AM BACK, he he he, he is in bed.....
      Love all the work, just love the Tweetie. He is so innocent, just like me, NOT!
      Anyhow just wanted to say HI to everyone and let you know I am still breathing. See ya for now, Leanne

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Welcome back Leanne! We have such a lot of party animals here! If you leave for just a few days, you miss out on soooo much! Anyway, try to check in more often...I need to as well! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by willows
          Oh my goodness!!! Knew I had been gone a little while but this is out of control. Sorry guys, got caught up in other things and looks like I have been missing out here. Robyn I did get your email and thank you very much, something was going on with yours because tried to send you a thankyou and it went all haywire!!! Seems everyone has been having alot of fun without me. Good to see. Hope you all had a good new year and hope 2007 is great for everyone. I will try to check in more often. My husband was feeling abit left out (poor thing) because I was on the computer all the time so tried to stay off abit but now I AM BACK, he he he, he is in bed.....
          Love all the work, just love the Tweetie. He is so innocent, just like me, NOT!
          Anyhow just wanted to say HI to everyone and let you know I am still breathing. See ya for now, Leanne
          HAPPY NEW YEAR LEANNE!

ps: My email changed, this might be the reason........anyhoo, have a good one! Innocent Tweety? lol..............glad you are still breathing, that's the main thing.

Comment

Working...
          X