• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Who's Ready for Camp

Originally posted by MandyN
    Well then that's different... the wine (although I'm not allowed to have it) and maybe the eye of newt I could stomach with alot of salt and pepper added, but the bugs and rat... I feel ill just thinking about it... lol
    The Leader will take good care of you Mandy, and there will be plenty of salt and pepper to go around, it goes without saying, it's on everything I eat ... the rats will be saved for those vodaliens who break the rules, would never be you or EYE!!

:)

If the entertainment committee gets their acts together, we'll start preparing the vodalienbaby room ... yes, it will be nice for you and bubby!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
      The Leader will take good care of you Mandy, and there will be plenty of salt and pepper to go around, it goes without saying, it's on everything I eat ... the rats will be saved for those vodaliens who break the rules, would never be you or EYE!!

If the entertainment committee gets their acts together, we'll start preparing the vodalienbaby room ... yes, it will be nice for you and bubby!!
      Yeh yeh yeh...... He shall......lol.......By the way THE LEADER would like to know when is this baby due?...... to start arranging a gerat welcome to the FAB (First Alien Baby) on board our ship......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• MandyN
        Major

• Jan 2006

the rats will be saved for those vodaliens who break the rules, would never be you or EYE!!

Eye second that! ... Eye have seen likely candiates for the rats, but Eye will let them stay anonymous... for now... lol They know who they are... lol... been keeping an Eye out Eye have... lol
        I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• MandyN
          Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
          Yeh yeh yeh...... He shall......lol.......By the way THE LEADER would like to know when is this baby due?...... to start arranging a gerat welcome to the FAB (First Alien Baby) on board our ship......lol
          You have about 6 1/2 months to make arrangements... that's if the baby can tell what the date is... lol... otherwise, whenever it please to arrive... lol

Comment

• LadyEye
            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by MandyN
            Eye second that! ... Eye have seen likely candiates for the rats, but Eye will let them stay anonymous... for now... lol They know who they are... lol... been keeping an Eye out Eye have... lol

lol Mandy, that's great ... EYE luv it ... If only Eye could tell the joke about the Granny and her Eye you would roar ... lol ... but Eye cannot tell it here ... Laugh with me if you know about the Granny with the Glass Eye that Rocks in the Rocking Chair .... roflmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• MandyN
              Major

• Jan 2006

lol Mandy, that's great ... EYE luv it ... If only Eye could tell the joke about the Granny and her Eye you would roar ... lol ... but Eye cannot tell it here ... Laugh with me if you know about the Granny with the Glass Eye that Rocks in the Rocking Chair .... roflmao
              Eye don't know it, but I want to... please send it here admin@aussierewards.com

Comment

Working...
              X