• Show
Clear All
  • MandyN
    Major

• Jan 2006

Re: Joke : Psychological Christmas Songs

Originally posted by LadyEye
    yeah and because you didn't wanna move, only wanted more pie, lol

On the 18th day of pregnancy, your true love gave to you 18 reasons to cheer up, and you knew he was right so you were so in delight you decided to celebrate with a chewy double fudge brownie delight, and a large glass of milk, and in fact you went for seconds, and then you had to undo another inch in your pants, lol ... and you started crying again ... lol
    are you spying on me?... I swear you can see me... lol

On the 19th day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, a bigger bra to fit my growing boobs... lol

actually, I think he gave that one to me for himself...
    I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by MandyN
      are you spying on me?... I swear you can see me... lol

On the 19th day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, a bigger bra to fit my growing boobs... lol

actually, I think he gave that one to me for himself...

lol ... Eye Spy ... is that what you mean ... lol ... Eye Spy, Mandy Eye, Lady Eye ... Eye Eye Eye .... lol ....

Okay ... gonna get good now ...

On the 20th day of pregnancy your true love gave to you, 20 pails to "throw up" in .... aha .... you forgot about that didn't you .... and you filled them all .... but he made you feel better with that gallon jar of "dill pickles" yum .... darn, it would almost be worth it to get pregnant, just to get those pickles ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• MandyN
        Major

• Jan 2006

lol ... Eye Spy ... is that what you mean ... lol ... Eye Spy, Mandy Eye, Lady Eye ... Eye Eye Eye .... lol ....

Okay ... gonna get good now ...

On the 20th day of pregnancy your true love gave to you, 20 pails to "throw up" in .... aha .... you forgot about that didn't you .... and you filled them all .... but he made you feel better with that gallon jar of "dill pickles" yum .... darn, it would almost be worth it to get pregnant, just to get those pickles ... lol
        lol... nahh, forget the pickles, my craving last night was a big thick piece of meat... mind out of the gutter, it was a T-Bone Steak... I needed my Iron... lol

On the 21st day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, a raveness hunger all day long, so he has to work harder just to feed me...

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Oh goodness, I can feel the vodalien coming out in you already ... this baby will be a huge FAB .... lol

On the 22nd day of Pregnancy your true love gave to you, a shopping trip to Sally Ann's, can't afford the malls anymore, you grow weekly, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• MandyN
            Major

• Jan 2006

Oh goodness, I can feel the vodalien coming out in you already ... this baby will be a huge FAB .... lol

On the 22nd day of Pregnancy your true love gave to you, a shopping trip to Sally Ann's, can't afford the malls anymore, you grow weekly, lol ....
            lol... too true...

On the 23rd day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, an unbelievable urge to fall asleep, anywhere, anytime...

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lol... too true...

On the 23rd day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, an unbelievable urge to fall asleep, anywhere, anytime...
              lol ... (I swear one of these times, I am going to write on the blah blah day of christmas, lol, how long before that happens to one of us eh!)

On the 24th day of PREGNANCY your true love gave to you, an opportunity for you to sing, (see you haven't been singing, because of all that "upchucking" lmao ... so he gave you some nice soothing tea and took you to the park, where you sung your heart out) and they loved it!!
              You were feeling much better!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• MandyN
                Major

• Jan 2006

lol ... (I swear one of these times, I am going to write on the blah blah day of christmas, lol, how long before that happens to one of us eh!)

On the 24th day of PREGNANCY your true love gave to you, an opportunity for you to sing, (see you haven't been singing, because of all that "upchucking" lmao ... so he gave you some nice soothing tea and took you to the park, where you sung your heart out) and they loved it!!
                You were feeling much better!!
                lol... on the 25th day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, an ultrasound of an alien looking thing... lol ... can't wait for the later stage one when it looks more human... lol

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

yeah ... the FAB .... really has the look now ... yeah agreed ... lol ... but mighty sweet just the same eh!

On the 26th day of pregnancy your true love gave to you, a pair of higher heels, (he figured you were looking kind of low, so he thought he raise you up) lol .... poor hubby, no wonder they say the man feels the same as the woman when she is pregnant ... hormones flying out just attacking him ... lmao ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• MandyN
                    Major

• Jan 2006

yeah ... the FAB .... really has the look now ... yeah agreed ... lol ... but mighty sweet just the same eh!

On the 26th day of pregnancy your true love gave to you, a pair of higher heels, (he figured you were looking kind of low, so he thought he raise you up) lol .... poor hubby, no wonder they say the man feels the same as the woman when she is pregnant ... hormones flying out just attacking him ... lmao ....
                    lol... shhhh... no sympathy out loud... he comes on here... lol

On the 27th day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, a proposal with a wedding ring cause he got me up the duff... lol

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lol... shhhh... no sympathy out loud... he comes on here... lol

On the 27th day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, a proposal with a wedding ring cause he got me up the duff... lol
                      on the 28th day of pregnancy your true love gave to you, a trip back to the jewellry store, cause the ring he bought doesn't fit any more, you're ******** from head to toe my dear...... (nasty man, lol)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• MandyN
                        Major

• Jan 2006

on the 28th day of pregnancy your true love gave to you, a trip back to the jewellry store, cause the ring he bought doesn't fit any more, you're ******** from head to toe my dear...... (nasty man, lol)
                        lol... sounds right too, the ******** bit... lol

On the 29th day of pregnancy my true love gave to me, the look of looks cause he wants to get on the computer... lol

I'm going to crash on the couch for an hour... I feel an uncontrolable urge to sleep... lol

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Somebody has peeked into my email, and is starting to understand my dementia.....unfortunately!

Great intro, Mandy! You've reached a high note early (or was that because I was stepping on your foot???) LOLOL
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• MandyN
                            Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                            Somebody has peeked into my email, and is starting to understand my dementia.....unfortunately!

Great intro, Mandy! You've reached a high note early (or was that because I was stepping on your foot???) LOLOL
                            Naahhh... I'm a singer, so I can reach the high notes without you stepping on my foot... it was when you heard my voice croak, that is when you stood on my foot... lol

Comment

Working...
                            X