• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Beezy & CL Messy Kitchen Thread

Originally posted by LadyEye
    Yes Leader, and you are the boss, but I knew how you would feel ....

I believe 48 hours will tell the "tail" will it be a vodacious purebred vodalien or a "piglien"

lmao ....

Keep mopping Beapiggie ....

And clean the Leaders & 2nd in commands deck too please, this will earn you one hour off of our decision .... you could be promoted in as little as 47 hours if you do a good job.

It's hard being tough Leader ........... naw ..... I like it .... lmao

I agree but we have to do it.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
      Dear #2,

We respectfully request a transfer to the entertainment team aor testing team (heard his greatness was afraid of being tester). We volunteer for the position as we are uniquely qualified for it and even have certificates to prove it. We graduated top our piggy class from Pig University and think we deserve it. CL even has PhD in pig-o-nomics (how to get the best slop for your alien buck). So please reconsider our promotional status.

Yours Sincerely,

Bee A. Pig
      Oh my you're too funny Beez....Bee A. Pig, yes yes back to the certificate....we do feel qualified for another job, rather than clean all da time. PLEASE RECONSIDER, I SECOND THE MOTION

Comment

• beegud2
        Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
        Oh my you're too funny Beez....Bee A. Pig, yes yes back to the certificate....we do feel qualified for another job, rather than clean all da time. PLEASE RECONSIDER, I SECOND THE MOTION
        CL ..get craking ..this floor ain't cleaning it self...only 48 hours and we get of the dirt detail...hehe..then we be testers...all the foodies we cna handle...
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
          Don't my dears more mops have just arrived......Alpha planet is cool I know.....lol
          About promotion I will sleep on .....
          Where da mops come from? You finding them somewhere, endless supply of punishment.....with dem mops.

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

Yes Leader, and you are the boss, but I knew how you would feel ....

I believe 48 hours will tell the "tail" will it be a vodacious purebred vodalien or a "piglien"

lmao ....

Keep mopping Beapiggie ....

And clean the Leaders & 2nd in commands deck too please, this will earn you one hour off of our decision .... you could be promoted in as little as 47 hours if you do a good job.

It's hard being tough Leader ........... naw ..... I like it .... lmao
            THIS SHOULD BE RECONSIDERED........I wanna know who's the boss?

Comment

• beegud2
              Major General

• Apr 2006

He's bought dem in bulk form the ACME company...another reson they don't work so well and tast awful to boot...CL ...you missed a spot...no no don't wipe it with your piggy butt...that's only when we wallow...hehe
              Beezz
              sigpic

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

He's bought dem in bulk form the ACME company...another reson they don't work so well and tast awful to boot...CL ...you missed a spot...no no don't wipe it with your piggy butt...that's only when we wallow...hehe
                Oooops sorry, moving my piggy butt now, getting the spot, bought them in bulk from ACME, boy that Bugs Bunny, I thought he was on our side, yeh you feeling alright after eating the last batch.....almost accomplished our goal, who would of known they have an endless supply of mops....dang aliens, guess we won't be drinking anything either...they gots spies everywhere....even can read invisible ink....but not the mail.....grins...he he, get some big socks we can mop with socks, mop with mops, mops with socks, I will not eat green eggs and ham Sam I am...put some alientunes on, I work betta to the music, we's be good alien cleaners tonight....

Comment

• beegud2
                  Major General

• Apr 2006

YA...lay of the good stuff and drink only WATER...and be good pigaliens...and clean up all the crumbs. Down to 40 hours I think now...sheesh this is hard...we got 1 hour off for cleaning #1 &#2 's apartments. Sheesh tht #2 sure got stinky socks..phewwwie...and #1 ...well I think he's got secret pigalien in him...his sty...ummm i mean his quaters aren't that clean

But ours is nto to say but to do..so we do witha song in our lil piggy hearts and dancing on our piggy toes...clean clean clean....supercalifragilistic expialidocious (MAry Poppins)...lol
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

YA...lay of the good stuff and drink only WATER...and be good pigaliens...and clean up all the crumbs. Down to 40 hours I think now...sheesh this is hard...we got 1 hour off for cleaning #1 &#2 's apartments. Sheesh tht #2 sure got stinky socks..phewwwie...and #1 ...well I think he's got secret pigalien in him...his sty...ummm i mean his quaters aren't that clean

But ours is nto to say but to do..so we do witha song in our lil piggy hearts and dancing on our piggy toes...clean clean clean....supercalifragilistic expialidocious (MAry Poppins)...lol

Haaaa!!!! I see talking bad about #1 & #2 quarters hey!....carry on and punishment will be extended for another 72 hours.....am I heard loud and clear?

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• LadyEye
                      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                      Haaaa!!!! I see talking bad about #1 & #2 quarters hey!....carry on and punishment will be extended for another 72 hours.....am I heard loud and clear?
                      Eye Eye Leader .... this is truly a shame, as Beezy was doing so well, I in fact was considering lessening her sentence, but now an extention will be added. Do you think it is her cohert that is causing her to behave this badly, you know who I mean, CLpiggy .... but an order is an order and I will agree Leader ....

P.S.
                      Ladies, you may need to make an appointment with our Morale Officer, Katlien, to bring you to the vodacious vodalien terms that may help mend your troubles, counselling is available ... roflmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Eye Eye Leader .... this is truly a shame, as Beezy was doing so well, I in fact was considering lessening her sentence, but now an extention will be added. Do you think it is her cohert that is causing her to behave this badly, you know who I mean, CLpiggy .... but an order is an order and I will agree Leader ....

P.S.
                        Ladies, you may need to make an appointment with our Morale Officer, Katlien, to bring you to the vodacious vodalien terms that may help mend your troubles, counselling is available ... roflmao

Yes my dear 2nd in COMMAND she was behaving nicely, but I see she gets influenced easely by her cohrt .....so they will both get punishement extended until 17h00...Saturday 16-12-2006 that being LEADERS H.Q. time.....unless I feel generous and they behave themselves or they will get punished even longer....lmao

I agree with your idea, they should certainly make appointment with our Morale Officer, they should do this as soon as possible.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

I think I'm getting the Piggy Back Rap, we were good....we cleaned all the mess....and made no mess ..... worked our piggybutts off ..... no other alien cleans the ship ..... and the Alien Bar is loosing business .... everyone is going to Alpha for the Christmas party .... (we weren't there Friday night) we just heard the alien jargon "Aliens are saying not too much going on our ship just cleaning" I think there should be a vote .....
                          All appointed positions should be voted in .... I know I didn't vote to be cleaner .... nope. We make you a fruit fiesta cup .... flutters eyeslashes, time to RECONSIDER pretty please leader ....

Remember its Christmas

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                            I think I'm getting the Piggy Back Rap, we were good....we cleaned all the mess....and made no mess ..... worked our piggybutts off ..... no other alien cleans the ship ..... and the Alien Bar is loosing business .... everyone is going to Alpha for the Christmas party .... (we weren't there Friday night) we just heard the alien jargon "Aliens are saying not too much going on our ship just cleaning" I think there should be a vote .....
                            All appointed positions should be voted in .... I know I didn't vote to be cleaner .... nope. We make you a fruit fiesta cup .... flutters eyeslashes, time to RECONSIDER pretty please leader ....

Remember its Christmas
                            Vote...!!!!! I THE LEADER and Supreme Commander together with my 2nd in COMMAND will decide on when, where and who to appoint to the various postings and that is final....with the help of our Morale Officer when required.
                            So dear ladies do your duties as required and do not disobey orders and on sneeking of food and drinks...

I know Christmas is only 15 days away, till then we will be watching how you 2 ladies progress......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• beegud2
                              Major General

• Apr 2006

(Bee A. Pig prepares to suck up big time to #1 & #2....to get time reduction.)

Oh great MAnalien, LEader most high and his most beauteous, smart #2, she of things good and great...I was possessed I tell ya by RATS. Tha'ts what made me say those not so nice things ...BUT CL and I still cleaned and cleaned to make sure every thing was spic and span. We will continue and hope everything will be to your great satisfaction.

CL and I wow with the sacred pigalien shake ( shake it to tthe left, shake it to the right and then wiggle the piggy butt twice) that we will do our best to to keep your most vodacious ship like new.

We're off now to see KAtalien, the most wise, our Marale Officer. (Smiling and kowtowing backwards as they scrammble to get out f the LEaders office)
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

(Bee A. Pig prepares to suck up big time to #1 & #2....to get time reduction.)

Oh great MAnalien, LEader most high and his most beauteous, smart #2, she of things good and great...I was possessed I tell ya by RATS. Tha'ts what made me say those not so nice things ...BUT CL and I still cleaned and cleaned to make sure every thing was spic and span. We will continue and hope everything will be to your great satisfaction.

CL and I wow with the sacred pigalien shake ( shake it to tthe left, shake it to the right and then wiggle the piggy butt twice) that we will do our best to to keep your most vodacious ship like new.

We're off now to see KAtalien, the most wise, our Marale Officer. (Smiling and kowtowing backwards as they scrammble to get out f the LEaders office)
                                Do not try and twist the Morale Officer into believing all you going to tell....she already know all about you 2 ladies behaviour.....I have advised accordingly on the other page.....roflmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X