• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Beezy & CL Messy Kitchen Thread

oh my dear leader .... this is even more dreadful than I ever thought ... they have resorted to story telling, a most definite sign of too much wine ... but with that in mind, they really were not in their right minds, how could they be, with all that wine .... I can see that the ship will have to hire further crew just to take care of these two culprits if you the leader can not get these two in control. You have given them a further 72 hours, I don't know if time will heal these two. I can only see them furthering to plan and plot against the current crew and our great enterprise, let alone you and I.

Hmmmmm .... a further action will definitely have to be taken, I believe these two should be in separate quarters ... the pair together certainly do not behave well ... do you think we should separate them? How would we do that? hmmmm ..... s**** that

I think we should set up something to test their skills and attitudes. What do you think if we pull the two of them into our headquarters and perform a little skit for us. If the two perform the skit to our standards, perhaps we could lessen their time by half. What do you think of this idea? What do you think the theme of the skit could be? Whatever the theme of the skit, it should be one that shows honesty, unselfishness, cleanliness, concern and care for their fellow vodaliens ... what do you think?

Remember .... Piggys always squeal their way back in ... we must use caution....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
      oh my dear leader .... this is even more dreadful than I ever thought ... they have resorted to story telling, a most definite sign of too much wine ... but with that in mind, they really were not in their right minds, how could they be, with all that wine .... I can see that the ship will have to hire further crew just to take care of these two culprits if you the leader can not get these two in control. You have given them a further 72 hours, I don't know if time will heal these two. I can only see them furthering to plan and plot against the current crew and our great enterprise, let alone you and I.

Hmmmmm .... a further action will definitely have to be taken, I believe these two should be in separate quarters ... the pair together certainly do not behave well ... do you think we should separate them? How would we do that? hmmmm ..... s**** that

I think we should set up something to test their skills and attitudes. What do you think if we pull the two of them into our headquarters and perform a little skit for us. If the two perform the skit to our standards, perhaps we could lessen their time by half. What do you think of this idea? What do you think the theme of the skit could be? Whatever the theme of the skit, it should be one that shows honesty, unselfishness, cleanliness, concern and care for their fellow vodaliens ... what do you think?

Remember .... Piggys always squeal their way back in ... we must use caution....

Dear 2nd in COMMAND I agree totally with your idea, so do set it up and upon my return I shall respond to you about the verdict.....
      It's late now 11:10pm LEADER going to get some sleep....long day tomorrow......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Dear Leader

I have done alot of thinking about the two culprits in question. I believe it really was the wine and in some cases the rats. The rats have all been taken care of but we still need to tend to the ladies in question.

This is my proposal.

Two things they need to do, and then we could promote them to the entertainment committee, which I believe they qualify for the positions.

Okay here is what I think they should do.

1. The each solicit a new member to join our club ... that is only one each or they can share if one gets two.

2. They make 10 commandments of the vodaliens that will be recited on opening night of the promotion to entertainment.

What do you think? I believe this will bring them around to where they need to be.

Please think this over and talk this over with the ladies, I would support whatever decision you the Leader decides.

Sincerely,
        Ladlien
        2nd in command

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

All of you are to FUNNY!!!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Dear Leader

I have done alot of thinking about the two culprits in question. I believe it really was the wine and in some cases the rats. The rats have all been taken care of but we still need to tend to the ladies in question.

This is my proposal.

Two things they need to do, and then we could promote them to the entertainment committee, which I believe they qualify for the positions.

1. The each solicit a new member to join our club ... that is only one each or they can share if one gets two.

2. They make 10 commandments of the vodaliens that will be recited on opening night of the promotion to entertainment.

What do you think? I believe this will bring them around to where they need to be.

Please think this over and talk this over with the ladies, I would support whatever decision you the Leader decides.

Sincerely,
            Ladlien
            2nd in command

My dear 2nd in COMMAND
            I totally agree with your ideas that might just do the trick and bring them ladies around to their senses......lol

This is for the 2 ladie to read and read carefully......lmao
            So you 2 ladies if you both want those promotions you so much desire
            do as my 2nd in COMMAND suggests and upon my return if I see you have done every thing well and I feel generous he he he he ......roflmao
            I shall then promote you 2 ladies to the entertainment department......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Dear Leader

This is my proposal.

Sincerely,
              Ladlien
              2nd in command

Psssst Beez........what da ya think? trickery?

Comment

• beegud2
                Major General

• Apr 2006

Hope not cause my piggy butts aching from mopping floors...and I think we shoud give it a shot ...first the recrutis and then the commandments...oink vey...
                Beezz
                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Beezy .... the Leader will be pleased with your attitude ... CL ... I am not sure about yours .... EYE am watching ..... :) roflmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

ok Beez, I'm in....we'll start recruiting....LadyEye...your always watching with that Eye.....lol we being good...you just watch.

Comment

• beegud2
                      Major General

• Apr 2006

Ya...weez good piggies and we're off recruting and making commandments

Got any comamndments yet CL...common at least one to satisfy #2
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Perfect ... I believe you are on the right track ... here Eye'll help you ...

Commandments

#1. Thou shalt honor thy Leader & 2nd in Command.

hee hee hee

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• beegud2
                          Major General

• Apr 2006

Thanks #2 and we came up with one similar to that...ummm ... i jsut can't remember it now...(psst CL ..you got that lsit...please tell me you got it wid youse)..smiling at #2...CL's got ti right here somewhere...she's coming back now...jsut a sec please...
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                            Thanks #2 and we came up with one similar to that...ummm ... i jsut can't remember it now...(psst CL ..you got that lsit...please tell me you got it wid youse)..smiling at #2...CL's got ti right here somewhere...she's coming back now...jsut a sec please...
                            List Beez? lol

Oh yeah, da list....let me see

something about a pledge .... just a minute.....crumple, dig, flop.....trying to find that list.....something about a pledge....before all vodaaliens, laws, equals, vodacious.....come on Beez....you got the list. BRB looking for the list...you must remember...dang

Oh yeah, while I remember....I just asked Amanda and nlinieu....so you have to second the motion....ifn' we are to get this done.....enough cleaning you know...ssssh I mean we love it.

Comment

• beegud2
                              Major General

• Apr 2006

1. ) Thou shalt not Take the LEaders name in Vain and Thou shalt bow low upon seeing his Greatness MAnalien and his second in command, LAdalien.

Hey Cl found the 1st Commandment...whew...almost lost it in this here ...ummm...in my bag..ya tha's what i menat to say.
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

LMAO - Eyes Watching .... lol .... roflmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X