• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Beezy & CL Messy Kitchen Thread

Originally posted by beegud2
    Commandment # 3 - All Aliens msut be treated equally, and must be given equal work.
    Hold it Beez shouldn't we have an initiation for all newbie aliens, would that be equal? Don't we want to put the hat on them? Have them hand over the videls, you know I thought we talked about this, remember we get their share of the food?????

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

Last but not least

All aliens have to say the piggy shuffle to board the ship

"Shakey to the left, Shakey to the right, shake shake shake piggy butt all night....do the hokey pokey....piggy wiggle wiggle, jeebie jabie jiggle.....take me to your captain......thats where it happens....beamy weamy me upsy."

Comment

• beegud2
        Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
        Last but not least

All aliens have to say the piggy shuffle to board the ship

"Shakey to the left, Shakey to the right, shake shake shake piggy butt all night....do the hokey pokey....piggy wiggle wiggle, jeebie jabie jiggle.....take me to your captain......thats where it happens....beamy weamy me upsy."
        This isa must for all recrutis old and new..so please practice as we need to be able to do this with pride.

LMAO
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
          This isa must for all recrutis old and new..so please practice as we need to be able to do this with pride.

LMAO

Ladies, ladies THE LEADER wants to see the list of the 10 commandments very soon....and some new recruits........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Hmmmm .... telling 2nd in Command to plug thy ears, to the officers quarters you will go ... you'll be decking for sure ... just not what you think when the Leader reads this ....
            Dear 2nd in COMMAND
            Just for him being so chirpy I think you should send him to the cooler for a few days......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
              Ladies, ladies THE LEADER wants to see the list of the 10 commandments very soon....and some new recruits........lol
              Yep...Aye,Aye...we's working on it...boss, give a pig a break...lol you really working our piggy butts off here....we're very close to having the commandments....couple days or so...busy making slippers.

Yo Beez, did you find the list? jeez, I don't know what happen to it....you don't suppose we ate it?

Comment

• LadyEye
                General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                Dear 2nd in COMMAND
                Just for him being so chirpy I think you should send him to the cooler for a few days......lol

"Frozen in Time" ... Leader ... Eye knew what you would say ...

The ladies have accomplished part one of their tasks ...

They have recruited two new vodaliens ... Traclien & CPlien ...

Mandlien (Not to be confused with ManAlien - the Leader) has also joined our group, that is three new vodaliens Leader .... Be sure to welcome them!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  Hold it Beez shouldn't we have an initiation for all newbie aliens, would that be equal? Don't we want to put the hat on them? Have them hand over the videls, you know I thought we talked about this, remember we get their share of the food?????
                  Thank GOD I was Grandfathered in as either the 3rd or 4th Alien!!!!

I will not do work, no I cannot!
                  Were I to work, I'd rather be shot!
                  As an elder Alien, work shall not be doled out, handed out, listed up or put down,
                  No, no, no! No work for me, better not be!
                  Don't ask me, task me, or order me around, younger Alien snot!
                  You'll find out with a very loud shout
                  I am not a worker, no I am NOT!

Same goes for any great ideas for "initiations".....try skinny dipping instead, Brave Lady!

I just happen to have a wonderfully large endless pool and a hot tub for 12 ????
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

"Frozen in Time" ... Leader ... Eye knew what you would say ...

The ladies have accomplished part one of their tasks ...

They have recruited two new vodaliens ... Traclien & CPlien ...

Mandlien (Not to be confused with ManAlien - the Leader) has also joined our group, that is three new vodaliens Leader .... Be sure to welcome them!
                    Traclien, CPlien and last but not least Mandlien......a great Welcome to you all from THE LEADER.....and may you all have lots of happiness amongest the ALIEN Family.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Nanu-Nanu (as I press the flesh)!
                      Welcome to my clubroom - WHOOPS! - I mean the club!
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• C L
                        General

• Jul 2006

10 Alien Commandments by Beez & CL

1. ) Thou shalt not Take the Leaders name in Vain and Thou shalt bow low upon seeing his Greatness MAnalien and his second in command, LAdalien.

2.) Thou shall not steal, mess or snort in front of the leaders.

3.) All Aliens must be treated equally, and have proper alien etiquette..

4.) All Newbie Aliens have to say the piggy shuffle to board the ship

5.) It is the responsibility of every alien to abide by the rules.

6.) The spaceship shall not be flown by unauthorized aliens.

7.) It is recommended that all aliens partake in alien activities.

8.) All alien members are required to carry id.

9.) No unauthorized drinking or eating.

10.) The leaders quarters are strickly prohibited

The Alien code: Live long and prosper

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
                          Thank GOD I was Grandfathered in as either the 3rd or 4th Alien!!!!

I will not do work, no I cannot!
                          Were I to work, I'd rather be shot!
                          As an elder Alien, work shall not be doled out, handed out, listed up or put down,
                          No, no, no! No work for me, better not be!
                          Don't ask me, task me, or order me around, younger Alien snot!
                          You'll find out with a very loud shout
                          I am not a worker, no I am NOT!

Same goes for any great ideas for "initiations".....try skinny dipping instead, Brave Lady!

I just happen to have a wonderfully large endless pool and a hot tub for 12 ????

BraveMan........SNOT?????? I think not

What makes you tink yah the elder, cause you have mo stars?

Shout loud, shout soft
                          doesn't matta

task ya, mask ya, flask ya
                          all the same.....ye should be helping us with our bane

all the piggy talk, its time to walk the talk
                          commandments are there, like them or not

I's not the enforcer. That you can take up with #1 & 2
                          What they will say, I haven't a clue

We filled our part, it should be a new start

So elder who wants to be shot

I will not eat green eggs and ham, hot tub or not!

Comment

• LadyEye
                            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by C L
                            10 Alien Commandments by Beez & CL

1. ) Thou shalt not Take the Leaders name in Vain and Thou shalt bow low upon seeing his Greatness MAnalien and his second in command, LAdalien.

2.) Thou shall not steal, mess or snort in front of the leaders.

3.) All Aliens must be treated equally, and have proper alien etiquette..

4.) All Newbie Aliens have to say the piggy shuffle to board the ship

5.) It is the responsibility of every alien to abide by the rules.

6.) The spaceship shall not be flown by unauthorized aliens.

7.) It is recommended that all aliens partake in alien activities.

8.) All alien members are required to carry id.

9.) No unauthorized drinking or eating.

10.) The leaders quarters are strickly prohibited

The Alien code: Live long and prosper

Unacceptable .......

Dear Leader

I reject this list derived from these two. Not only does it show they have merely done nothing more than throw this together, but it shows they do not know who we are, let alone the entire group. Several modifications will have to be made before EYE could accept this, and time is running out. I cannot believe what EYE see. This is merely a trivial try at attempting to sway us in their direction.

P.S.
                            I have other resumes for these positions, I believe from vodaliens that would prove worthy of the job. I believe we must now seriously take a look at these new applicants. I understand Beez is having a little time off for personal reasons and would hold off until EYE heard from her with revisions if you think we should.

As this list now stands, it is more than "Totally Unacceptable". It truly shows an attention span of less than a minute, a lack of true meaning, a lack of knowing who we are let alone themselves, and a further lack of knowledge of the club itself.

Ladlien

Dear Pigliens

Your list has been rejected, time is running out.

Continue to swab, and EYE would advise you study a bit more before your next submission.

Ladlien, 2nd in Command

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

Unacceptable .......

Dear Leader

I reject this list derived from these two. Not only does it show they have merely done nothing more than throw this together, but it shows they do not know who we are, let alone the entire group. Several modifications will have to be made before EYE could accept this, and time is running out. I cannot believe what EYE see. This is merely a trivial try at attempting to sway us in their direction.

P.S.
                              I have other resumes for these positions, I believe from vodaliens that would prove worthy of the job. I believe we must now seriously take a look at these new applicants. I understand Beez is having a little time off for personal reasons and would hold off until EYE heard from her with revisions if you think we should.

As this list now stands, it is more than "Totally Unacceptable". It truly shows an attention span of less than a minute, a lack of true meaning, a lack of knowing who we are let alone themselves, and a further lack of knowledge of the club itself.

Ladlien

Dear Pigliens

Your list has been rejected, time is running out.

Continue to swab, and EYE would advise you study a bit more before your next submission.

Ladlien, 2nd in Command

THE LEADER NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HE SEES....

Dear 2nd in COMMAND, I totally agree with you I'm not with happy with what I see from those two.....lol
                              As for other applicants for the position.....lets wait and see when Beelien gets back...lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• beegud2
                                Major General

• Apr 2006

Ummmm....yooo...hooo...leaders owver here on the deck swabbing...little bit more to your right..ya that's us swabbing the floor...

Ya think ..uh..not to question your wisdom or anyhting... but ...could we like get a break...our piglien brains were'nt exactly made for rocket science and well we really did work our piggly butts of on that list...a whole night of it...the VODA Shakey was hard on our tired curly tails.

Poor CL even went on rations to make sure we got it done and almost passed out...could you please givea pig a break and take the commandments.

We promise to be good piggies...frankly we too tired to do any mischief...oy vey ...mi poor aching hooffsies.

We'll soon be Canadian Bacon if we keep this up.

(ROFLMAO)
                                Beezz
                                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X