• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Beezy & CL Messy Kitchen Thread

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    Dear 2nd in COMMAND, Yes how about bestowing him with title of CHIEF of STAFF, that way we have some body who can make sure the ship and it's crew are run efficiently....and report to the two of us directly.....lol

You are referring to Bill for Chief of Staff, he could surely fill that position if he likes, that's a brutal job imo, ... but I really see a need for someone with full knowledge of "Tea" to be the expert in ensuring our headquarters is fully stocked.... And I could see Bill sitting amongst the vodaliens in the Tea Room as a liason in "choice of teas" ... the job is not stressful, he would wear his ***** Attire and relax as the owner of a Tea Room should, mingle with the guests and would naturally have some "Tea Room" staff to take care of .... just my thoughts!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• beegud2
      Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
      10 Alien Commandments by Beez & CL

1. ) Thou shalt not Take the Leaders name in Vain and Thou shalt bow low upon seeing his Greatness MAnalien and his second in command, LAdalien.

2.) Thou shall not steal, mess or snort in front of the leaders.

3.) All Aliens must be treated equally, and have proper alien etiquette..

4.) All Newbie Aliens have to say the piggy shuffle to board the ship

"Shakey to the left, Shakey to the right, shake shake shake piggy butt all night....do the hokey pokey....piggy wiggle wiggle, jeebie jabie jiggle.....take me to your captain......thats where it happens....beamy weamy me upsy."

5.) It is the responsibility of every alien to abide by the rules.

6.) The spaceship shall not be flown by unauthorized aliens.

7.) It is recommended that all aliens partake in alien activities.

8.) All alien members are required to carry id.

9.) No unauthorized drinking or eating.

10.) The leaders quarters are strickly prohibited

The Alien code: Live long and prosper

Please See correction to the 10 Commandments in Blue...I hope this will prove satisfactory. Hope we got the clues right...:)

10 VodAlien Commandments by Beez & CL

1. ) Thou shalt not ManAlien, Leader of the Vodaliens
      name in Vain and Thou shalt show respect toManAlien, Leader of the Vodaliens and Ladlien, 2nd in Command.

2.) Thou shall not steal, mess or snort in front of the leader or his 2nd in command or other commanders of the Vodaliens Club.

3.) All VodAliens must be treated equally, and have proper alien etiquette..

4.) All Newbie VodAliens have to say the piggy shuffle to board the ship

"Shakey to the left, Shakey to the right, shake shake shake vodalien butt all night....do the hokey pokey....piggy wiggle wiggle, jeebie jabie jiggle.....take me to your captain......thats where it happens....beamy weamy me upsy."

5.) It is the responsibility of every vodalien to abide by the rules.

6.) The spaceship shall not be flown by unauthorized vodaliens.

7.) It is recommended that all vodaliens partake in vodaliens activities.

8.) All vodaliens members are encouraged to to help newbies and all members of forum in vodalien etiquette (please see rules 1,2,3,4,7 & 10)

9.) No unauthorized drinking or eating while on official vodaliens duty.

10.) The leaders quarters and all funky gadgets of ManAlien, Leader of the Vodaliens and Ladlien, 2nd in Command are for official use and for only authorized personnel.

The VodAlien code: Live long and prosper (OR if you prefer Live Wisely, PArtay HArtay, and live life to fullest).

Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Hot diggity Dog ... Beezy & CL .... you've done yourselves a mighty fine job and Eye, and Eye too am certain the Leader will be very proud to have you be the Chiefs of the Entertainment Committee....

I will, and with this thread, show my approval to the Leader so he may bestow upon you the honour and title of "Vodalien Entertainment Committee"

Congrats, a job well done ... Eye look forward to your contributions and Eye look forward too, to the Leader making this official!!

Bravo!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo !!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
          Hot diggity Dog ... Beezy & CL .... you've done yourselves a mighty fine job and Eye, and Eye too am certain the Leader will be very proud to have you be the Chiefs of the Entertainment Committee....

I will, and with this thread, show my approval to the Leader so he may bestow upon you the honour and title of "Vodalien Entertainment Committee"

Congrats, a job well done ... Eye look forward to your contributions and Eye look forward too, to the Leader making this official!!

Bravo!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo !!!

WOO HOOO....yipppie ...thank you Ladalien for the clues and for your reccommendation to new positions. We have turned new leaves and promise to be good Vodaliens and entertain all.

(CL...time to celebrate...but only with new Vodalien Shuffle Shake...no drinking or eating on official duty.)
          Beezz
          sigpic

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lol Beezz .... I can't wait, I know you gals will be up to "no good" I mean "all good" gonna be fun ... hee hee ... hey, the Leader can't say anything if you provide good food and drinks with your entertainment, right? Partay on I say .... glad to hear the piggy messy mess crummy crummy crumbs will disappear, we are currently out of "cleaners" lol ... no swasbucketers, sweepers, polishers, shiners, oh my ... we may all turn into pigliens, lmao ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
              So.....what's up with the persistent undercurrent of irritation? Didn't you get a Christmas card yet, or what?
              Time for a day at the spa (or would you prefer a few hours in the anti-grav bay)??

Gee.....
              Nope I didn't get a card or the spa....antigravity bay...hmmm sounds interesting, will there be drinks? Will there be sparkley's you know the 32k kind? Ok I'm in.

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                WOO HOOO....yipppie ...thank you Ladalien for the clues and for your reccommendation to new positions. We have turned new leaves and promise to be good Vodaliens and entertain all.

(CL...time to celebrate...but only with new Vodalien Shuffle Shake...no drinking or eating on official duty.)
                How do you suggest to celebrate then....dummy, if you say no eating or drinking. Jeez, I always gots to correct you.

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

lol Beezz .... I can't wait, I know you gals will be up to "no good" I mean "all good" gonna be fun ... hee hee ... hey, the Leader can't say anything if you provide good food and drinks with your entertainment, right? Partay on I say .... glad to hear the piggy messy mess crummy crummy crumbs will disappear, we are currently out of "cleaners" lol ... no swasbucketers, sweepers, polishers, shiners, oh my ... we may all turn into pigliens, lmao ....
                  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! No mo cleaning no mo, no mo cleaning no mo.....

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

You are referring to Bill for Chief of Staff, he could surely fill that position if he likes, that's a brutal job imo, ... but I really see a need for someone with full knowledge of "Tea" to be the expert in ensuring our headquarters is fully stocked.... And I could see Bill sitting amongst the vodaliens in the Tea Room as a liason in "choice of teas" ... the job is not stressful, he would wear his ***** Attire and relax as the owner of a Tea Room should, mingle with the guests and would naturally have some "Tea Room" staff to take care of .... just my thoughts!

Yes I am referring to BILL.....LOL....I totally agree with what you say of him......what better person could fill this position?.....even with out the Cigar......lol
                    So I THE LEADER...here by bestow the position of CHIEF of STAFF on to the Alien Bilien.....(Bill).So a Biigggggggg Welcome to you Bill......F the LEADER and the rest of the Alien Family....

And as for the two pigliens.....that's another story......roflmao....It took them a while to resubmit the Commandments, they did do a good job on the changes....lol.....but as Christmas is coming up soon and I'm feeling generous.....lol.....and what would we do with out entertainment of this period......lol.....
                    So my dear Pigliens as THE LEADER I here do proudly PROMOTE you both to the ENTERTAINMENT DEPARTMENT.....lol...hope fully one of you will be Head of Entertaiment and the other wil be 2nd encharge of entertaiment...
                    I here by leave that decision to my 2nd in COMMAND to appoint you ladies to your new post....as she has better know how about you ladies......lmao
                    So from me ladies BIG WELCOME TO THE ENTERTAINMENT DEPARTMENT.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• beegud2
                      Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                      Yes I am referring to BILL.....LOL....I totally agree with what you say of him......what better person could fill this position?.....even with out the Cigar......lol
                      So I THE LEADER...here by bestow the position of CHIEF of STAFF on to the Alien Bilien.....(Bill).So a Biigggggggg Welcome to you Bill......F the LEADER and the rest of the Alien Family....

And as for the two pigliens.....that's another story......roflmao....It took them a while to resubmit the Commandments, they did do a good job on the changes....lol.....but as Christmas is coming up soon and I'm feeling generous.....lol.....and what would we do with out entertainment of this period......lol.....
                      So my dear Pigliens as THE LEADER I here do proudly PROMOTE you both to the ENTERTAINMENT DEPARTMENT.....lol...hope fully one of you will be Head of Entertaiment and the other wil be 2nd encharge of entertaiment...
                      I here by leave that decision to my 2nd in COMMAND to appoint you ladies to your new post....as she has better know how about you ladies......lmao
                      So from me ladies BIG WELCOME TO THE ENTERTAINMENT DEPARTMENT.....lol
                      O captain my Captain...you will not be disappointed ...and did I mention how great you look in your spiffy sapce suit (umm...wait I don't need to suck up anymore do I ..got the job)...but anyhoo...thank you for the promotion and I nominate CL for HEad of Entertainment and myself as second.
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

dang Leader ... I am the worst with making the decisions, I've told you this, that's why I am 2nd in Command, I just suggest and you must finalize ... I couldn't choose who to put in charge, I would feel like I am promoting one higher than the other ... I think they have to share the job equally and they will have to sort out amongst themselves who makes their final decisions, and if we keep them both at the same rank, they will both be held responsible, so I think that is the way we should do it ....

I was thinking more of Bilien being "Tea Room Greeter" - Chief of Staff would be a stressful job, don't you think, and Bill wears his Tux so well, mingling with the guests, I think he is perfect for this ...... what do you think???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                          General

• Jul 2006

dang Leader ... I am the worst with making the decisions, I've told you this, that's why I am 2nd in Command, I just suggest and you must finalize ... I couldn't choose who to put in charge, I would feel like I am promoting one higher than the other ... I think they have to share the job equally and they will have to sort out amongst themselves who makes their final decisions, and if we keep them both at the same rank, they will both be held responsible, so I think that is the way we should do it ....

I was thinking more of Bilien being "Tea Room Greeter" - Chief of Staff would be a stressful job, don't you think, and Bill wears his Tux so well, mingling with the guests, I think he is perfect for this ...... what do you think???

Ok my dear 2nd in COMMAND you are very right....so with immediate effect .....I want you to appoint him to that position.....you have all my blessing on that....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Okay, Eye can do that ....

Dear Bilien

The Leader has granted me the authority to request your consideration of the position of "Tea Room Host" .... your suave appearance and personality suits you best for this position and we hope you accept .... You would roam about the Tea Room, greeting visitors and you would ensure the proper Tea is in stock and you will have a staff to prepare and tidy your Room .... and of course, you would have a private area complete with lazyboys, sofas, big screen tv, lots of remotes and plenty of fine cigars ........ :)

We look forward to your acceptance ... I'll sip my Tea and await your reply.

Ladlien, 2nd in command

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, entertainment! Let's have a partay Beez.....A hat partay everybody wear a hat and BYOW (bring your own water) thanks #1, #2 ........ finally, away from the damm cleaning. Busy, busy, busy....decorating the alien lounge for Chistmas, garland, lights, snowflakes, tree, everything is blue, silver & white, like the sky.........sparkly, and we are putting in a flat screen with a surround sound system. Curtsy to yah both.........voila, une lounge de entertainment......Beezie is going shopping right now, figure out what hat to wear. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Ho Ho Ho

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                                Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, entertainment! Let's have a partay Beez.....A hat partay everybody wear a hat and BYOW (bring your own water) thanks #1, #2 ........ finally, away from the damm cleaning. Busy, busy, busy....decorating the alien lounge for Chistmas, garland, lights, snowflakes, tree, everything is blue, silver & white, like the sky.........sparkly, and we are putting in a flat screen with a surround sound system. Curtsy to yah both.........voila, une lounge de entertainment......Beezie is going shopping right now, figure out what hat to wear. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Ho Ho Ho
                                So ladies enjoy you new position as will appointed by my 2nd in COMMAND ....LOL....and be good because......if not ......I will remove you back to cleaning and kitchen duties as quick as I promoted yous.....lol
                                SO BE WISE AND GOOD......LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X