• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Beezy & CL Messy Kitchen Thread

Originally posted by C L
    ........err Why do you have a gun oh gracious leader?

Ok, been very busy lately, we've been making a special landing spot for you, extra websites to earn more alien bucks, decorating the new entertainment lounge, Beez needed to attend to a wedding, I am off on a trip soon.........everything is in it's place. Entertaining has been going on, you were in the tub, getting all wrinkled.........lol Now that your dressed, you will see entertaining has been happening, birthday parties etc., no need for the gun #1. ha ha I did a rhyme, see how I entertain.

I seeeeee YOU have been busy .....lol
    The gun was to shoot an impersonator....but its history now.....no more guns......the LEADER is becoming a good guy now.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Ladies ladies or shall I say lazies lazies where is all the entertainment?.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

Well, I don't have a thing to say in my defence........that's a first. I am going away next week, so that must mean I'm off the hook for awhile.......I see you have changed again, are you sleeping well? You seem to have an unhealthy glow.........lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
          Well, I don't have a thing to say in my defence........that's a first. I am going away next week, so that must mean I'm off the hook for awhile.......I see you have changed again, are you sleeping well? You seem to have an unhealthy glow.........lol

Ok Ok your are off the hook for a while, but not for too long......lol
          So enjoy yourself and have lots of fun while gone, lots of hard work when you get back......lol
          Ho yes I'm sleeping very well, that glow is just from all the inter stellar travel ....lol......and all the different time zones to catch up to you guys......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

I get ya on the time zone thing.......I'm just waking up..........

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
              I get ya on the time zone thing.......I'm just waking up..........

Is that why you are upside down.....lol......or are you walking on the ceiling?......lmao

It's good evening here now......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Hey, I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but you guys sure look like the upside down ones...........the room is spinning, must of been something I drank..........ooops I mean I wasn't drinking LE forced me to, ooops I mean I wasn't drinking at her house, ooops I mean we didn't drink the 40 at all, oops what I mean to say is I'm sick...........too many questions...........err what was the question?

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  Hey, I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but you guys sure look like the upside down ones...........the room is spinning, must of been something I drank..........ooops I mean I wasn't drinking LE forced me to, ooops I mean I wasn't drinking at her house, ooops I mean we didn't drink the 40 at all, oops what I mean to say is I'm sick...........too many questions...........err what was the question?

Cheap wine hey?......ouch!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye
                    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Okay, now that I have re-inserted my EYE,. EYE can clearly see that you are Upside Down and if the room is spinning it is because you do not have your feet planted on the ground ... me tinks your avatar is turned all around ... me tinks you are drinking now ... are you having Sunday Morning Brunch with a side order of Caesars?? lol ... you didn't invite me... hmmmm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
                      General

• Jul 2006

why you saying I didn't invite you.........you were there LP, another thing must make posts shorter.........too many words, it's all upside down to me, now stop playing around with the room spinning stuff, trying to get my sea legs..........jeez where's me broom

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by C L
                        jeez where's me broom

Yeah, where is your broom, you haven't been using it, nor have you really been entertaining us ....

So get sweeping my dear little one ....

hee hee hee .... orders from the 2nd in command

Right Leader??????????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Noooooooooooo no no, I'm off, #1 said so.........he he, besides you wouldn't get much work out of me today..........nooooooooooo no no, I would like to have a big glass of something cold with icecubes please.........hows about it? Anybody? Thirsty............so thirsty, come on be a pal somebody, bring a pillow too, so this dang room stops spinning, oh yeah, something good for a snack might be nice...............where's the maid or the butler?

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                            Yeah, where is your broom, you haven't been using it, nor have you really been entertaining us ....

So get sweeping my dear little one ....

hee hee hee .... orders from the 2nd in command

Right Leader??????????

No No She's off entertainment for now until she gets back from her trip.....wine trip lol,eh eh eh eh eh
                            Hopefully she want be off then......lol......ooppss meant to offal because of that cheap wine....eh eh eh eh eh .......give her a rest....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                              No No She's off entertainment for now until she gets back from her trip.....wine trip lol,eh eh eh eh eh
                              Hopefully she want be off then......lol......ooppss meant to offal because of that cheap wine....eh eh eh eh eh .......give her a rest....lol
                              lol, kiss to you leader, WTG!!!!!! ok I'll get in the tub now.........and I'm not cheap, I hope you bring the good stuff with you..........tired of drinking just well everything..............lol LE bring the bubbles

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by C L
                                lol, kiss to you leader, WTG!!!!!! ok I'll get in the tub now.........and I'm not cheap, I hope you bring the good stuff with you..........tired of drinking just well everything..............lol LE bring the bubbles
                                well you might get in the tub with the leader while he is looking like that, but you won't get into the tub the way he was looking last week, lol

CL ... thought you made your own bubbles in the tub, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X