• Show
Clear All
  • beegud2
    Major General

• Apr 2006

Re: Beezy & CL Messy Kitchen Thread

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    Ha...Ha...!!!....Not sharing with THE LEADER? .......I see!!!.......lol
    OH..of course we share with you and second in command..its in the official Voadalien Manual on Conduct and Decorum....but CL and i have conjured up a special batch of space cookies...heres the packet of chocolate chip and a packet of coffe nut cookies...just a drop of wateradn they rehydrate back to their normal chewy selves....good for long overnight over sapce hauls....ENJOY...lol
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
      OH..of course we share with you and second in command..its in the official Voadalien Manual on Conduct and Decorum....but CL and i have conjured up a special batch of space cookies...heres the packet of chocolate chip and a packet of coffe nut cookies...just a drop of wateradn they rehydrate back to their normal chewy selves....good for long overnight over sapce hauls....ENJOY...lol

Haa!!!....it's good to see you remember the RULES......lol
      And thank you for the cookies........lol.....shall enjoy them.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• beegud2
        Major General

• Apr 2006

Haa!!!....it's good to see you remember the RULES......lol
        And thank you for the cookies........lol.....shall enjoy them.....lol
        Oh I never forget the rules great ManAlien...(shudders at the thought of Kitchen duty and mopping spaceship floors all day) So hope your training is going wel land you're reading all the manuals twice and DON'T push the big RED button....lol...there is alwaysa big red button somewhere on these flying gizmos....lol
        Beezz
        sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Oh I never forget the rules great ManAlien...(shudders at the thought of Kitchen duty and mopping spaceship floors all day) So hope your training is going wel land you're reading all the manuals twice and DON'T push the big RED button....lol...there is alwaysa big red button somewhere on these flying gizmos....lol
          Yes training all going very well.......lol
          No won't push any RED BUTTONS......lol......yes plenty gizmos on the space craft....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

I do not share cookies very well...so the new 'cookie' alien will ahve to find his cookies elsewhere...preferably another far off galaxy...cause ain't enough cookies for both of us...as a Queen Bee I require more than my share and well frankly...I don't unsderstand the word 'share'...well except with you CL...you I will share with...lol

BUT on the other note...welcome ..new alien 'cookie' monster...I might share if you bring Godiva Truffles....lol
            Cookie Monster isn't going to like that Beez, but glad you share with me........we will hide the cookies from him........ssssssssssh he won't know a thing. Godiva truffles? errrrr, yah, yah, godiva truffles..........what's godiva truffles?

Yep ok, no sharing cookies............I agree, only enough cookies for us.

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Yeah...........SPECIAL COOKIES....he he, rubs hands thinking evil thoughts, what's in the cookies Beez? We aren't really sharing are we? sssssssh

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Yes training all going very well.......lol
                No won't push any RED BUTTONS......lol......yes plenty gizmos on the space craft....lol
                Awww, I wanna fly the ship........take us with you.......we wanna go!

Comment

• beegud2
                  Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  Yeah...........SPECIAL COOKIES....he he, rubs hands thinking evil thoughts, what's in the cookies Beez? We aren't really sharing are we? sssssssh
                  Ummm..ya we gots to share but for every cookie they get ..we gets two each...hehehe....its eitherthat or back ot scrubbing floors if aren't nice and entertaining...umm...did you see the entertainment schedule btw..i cna't remember where i put it....scratches head and looks around ....hmmmm
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

Comment

• beegud2
                    Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
                    Awww, I wanna fly the ship........take us with you.......we wanna go!
                    Unfortunaley...toom nay gizmos and the big RED BUTTON takes up too much space...no CL ...don't push the BIG RED BUTTON....whew that was close ...now come on and lets go entertain....i promised the great leader we would celebrate his promotion....so lets get to the celebration...umm...grab the magic plate will ya..we gonna need it....lol
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

Comment

• davidundalicia
                      General

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by C L
                      Cookie Monster isn't going to like that Beez, but glad you share with me........we will hide the cookies from him........ssssssssssh he won't know a thing. Godiva truffles? errrrr, yah, yah, godiva truffles..........what's godiva truffles?

Yep ok, no sharing cookies............I agree, only enough cookies for us.
                      Oy you lot, Leave my cookies alone.

Thought I wouldn´t notice eh !!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Cookie Monster starts with an N................
                      Have fun
                      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                      Newbies / Beginners Forum
                      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• beegud2
                        Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                        Oy you lot, Leave my cookies alone.

Thought I wouldn´t notice eh !!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Cookie Monster starts with an N................

"Ya well we hoped you wouldn't notice...ok...here's the deal..i realize you've the monopoly on the 'cookie monster' franchise but seriously we've got issues with that and thsi ship ain't big enough for all of us if you ain't sharing and well frankly it' not good for maoral and well the leader he's in to happy campers...so here's what we do..you bring along the cupcakes and well we'll leave most of the cookies to you...DEAL....come on shake on it...ummm...ya...you might try vacumming that fur sometime today...got a lot of crumbs hanging on there....heheh
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Your cookies? Uh uh, nooooooooooo our cookies...........Rats! Well I suppose we could share some with you........since you are a friendly cookie monster...........lol

Hey Beez, what da think? Share the cookies?

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

"Ya well we hoped you wouldn't notice...ok...here's the deal..i realize you've the monopoly on the 'cookie monster' franchise but seriously we've got issues with that and thsi ship ain't big enough for all of us if you ain't sharing and well frankly it' not good for maoral and well the leader he's in to happy campers...so here's what we do..you bring along the cupcakes and well we'll leave most of the cookies to you...DEAL....come on shake on it...ummm...ya...you might try vacumming that fur sometime today...got a lot of crumbs hanging on there....heheh
                            lol..........Beez, good compromise.........yah, vacumm your fur cookie!

Comment

• beegud2
                              Major General

• Apr 2006

We will share cookies according to deal i mentioned previously...please sign here o nhe dotted line ................................
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

Comment

• davidundalicia
                                General

• Mar 2006

Signed and sealed........................................

Now lets play noo....I mean cookie monster............
                                Have fun
                                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
                                X