• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Beezy & CL Messy Kitchen Thread

lol Lina ...

Thought you'd get a chuckle outta that one ...

Wow, time is getting short now eh!!

I am sure you are anxious now, have you had enough of Russia by yourself yet? How is the weather, still cold?? I suppose the children are enjoying their visit, take out food, etc., Hello boys!!! Take care of your Mom!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
      lol Lina ...

Thought you'd get a chuckle outta that one ...

Wow, time is getting short now eh!!

I am sure you are anxious now, have you had enough of Russia by yourself yet? How is the weather, still cold?? I suppose the children are enjoying their visit, take out food, etc., Hello boys!!! Take care of your Mom!!
      Hi Holly,
      Yes I did enjoy that one.
      Oh yes time is getting very short now, No Russia is actually a beautiful country, and yes I do wish Manuel was here to enjoy it with us, but I suppose he as seen quite a bit while he was here on his own and when he had time of training.
      Yes the boy are having a lot of fun and they say to tell you that they are looking after mommy nicely.
      Manuel will be back in earth orbit tomorrow late afternoon, we spoke to him yesterday and today while he is still in deep space,he is doing fine and sends greetings to you all.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Lina!

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Well I was just out waving to the Leader

He's circling around now, is that right Lina?

He might be getting dizzy by now, lol ...

I remember once we had to circle around Newfoundland waiting for some fog to life when we were flying there, got kind of dizzy, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Well I was just out waving to the Leader

He's circling around now, is that right Lina?

He might be getting dizzy by now, lol ...

I remember once we had to circle around Newfoundland waiting for some fog to life when we were flying there, got kind of dizzy, lol

He sure is......circling around now, but says his not dizzy yet....he is enjoy the view from up and above......and waving back at you all.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Robyn where are you ?????
              I haven't heard much of you lately......what must I tellthe leader......heee heeee.......remember his arriving back tomorrow.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Hi Lina,

Thanks for keeping us updating on the leader.......you have been a pleasure to chat with, good fun! Hope you sign up for some more. I have been re-building my website.........it is quite massive........so many pics and categories, re-sizing everything so it loads up faster and maybe now I will be able to find a file........lol Right now I have about 1/4 done, if that.......trying to get enough up before I take a break, I'm going 24/7 with work and re-building the site........I'm still here though. I'll check in tommorrow to see how everything went.......crossing my fingers. Bet you are glad it's almost over.

Take Care

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  Hi Lina,

Thanks for keeping us updating on the leader.......you have been a pleasure to chat with, good fun! Hope you sign up for some more. I have been re-building my website.........it is quite massive........so many pics and categories, re-sizing everything so it loads up faster and maybe now I will be able to find a file........lol Right now I have about 1/4 done, if that.......trying to get enough up before I take a break, I'm going 24/7 with work and re-building the site........I'm still here though. I'll check in tommorrow to see how everything went.......crossing my fingers. Bet you are glad it's almost over.

Take Care
                  Good to know you are here....I can't wait to see your revamped site, please advise when ready....but you should take it easier and don't burn yourself out.
                  And yes the kids and I are all glad it's all nearly over.
                  Chat to you later...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                    Hi Lina,

Take Care
                    Good to know you are here....I can't wait to see your revamped site, please advise when ready....but you should take it easier and don't burn yourself out.
                    And yes the kids and I are all glad it's all nearly over.
                    Chat to you later...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                    X