Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need help!!

Howdy Cowboy's

I thought I would just stop in to say hello to everyone out there, I am very frustrated trying to build a nice Web-Site, I've been through about 3 different programs including 'Google Page Creater'(Beta Version) I thought Google would make web designing very simple and customer friendly to use, it wasn't bad except in it's present form (Beta) there are many bug's still needing to be worked out, and it would seem that I sure did find all the bugs too, I've spent the last two day's trying to design a simple Web-Site no frills just something that works well and that I can add to as I go, I completed my home page of Googles program when adding some pictures to finish it up when I couldn't get the re-sizing handles to disappear from around the picture and they were still in the page after saving and signing back in to Google Pages, what a let down I'll tell you, I tried to design a Web-Site about a year ago and the same thing happened to me, I got so frustrated with the bug's in the programs that I just gave up on it, now everyone keeps telling me to build a site and I know I want one too, so now here I am again trying to do it again and I seem to be running into the same issues, so I am leaning on this Bluevoda program to be the last program that I use for this purpose, hopefully I will accomplish the assigned task of getting a nice Web Page to complete my on-line profile for others to visit and know more about me, so anyway's here I am and I am hoping for the best, Thanks to everyone out there who may be potiential candidates and friends that may help me through this thing.
    I know I am suppose to give you my Customer ID or something like that I tried to look for it but did not find it anywhere, I am using this program 'Free' I downloaded it from the internet and I signed up and received my activation code and I did that so I'll just put that in here for you I hope it does the job my on-line user name is BUCK I'll put my email address too which is.... buck7583@bellsouth.net and my yahoo IM is buckbuchman******.com maybe that will help, because I definitely need it....Thanks Happy Trails

Buck

Re: I really need help!!

Howdy Buck! Welcome to Blue Voda. For starters, if I were you, I would take a look around all the various threads on this forum. You will most likely see a thread that will help you through each step of your webbuilding. (however, this particular thread (THE VODA LOUNGE) is for non-business stuff...strickly fun.. so you may not get much help here)

Start by reviewing all of the tutorials to. When you open up your blue voda web builder program you will find a button in the lower left corner that says video tutorials. Watch them ALL in order. They are pretty short, but very helpful. Then if you still have questions, go to the main page of the forum and find a category that best describes the help you need and post your help there. See my link below my signature on how to ask for assistance.

You are so lucky to have found Blue Voda and this forum. There are a lot of very capable people who volunteer their time to help others. It is the friendliest and most helpful forum I have ever seen.

Most importantly........HAVE FUN!! AND WELCOME!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Howdy partner lol. Nice too meet you Buck! Be sure to be a frequent poster and stay intouch with the chit-chat lounge!!
      Clan FFA-Halo 2 MLG, Machinima, and Glitch Clan
      http://www.ffaproam.com/

Comment

Hi Buck

Welcome, you will surely be able to accomplish your mission with the "free download" of the blue voda website builder. Just keep in mind, the website you build is only able to be published through Voda Host and you must purchase the web hosting from Voda to be able to publish your pages. There are some great packages, and one even includes a domain name. Once you have viewed the tutorials and have used your web site builder to get familiar with the program, I would sign up to ensure you have your domain name etc., for your website ...

Once you do this, you will receive a welcome to Vodahost email, (different than this forum) which will include your account, domain name servers, passwords, username etc., for a control panel with a ton of features.

Welcome and have fun!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Howdy Buck, welcome to VH

Comment

Welcome Buck !
            www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
            www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Working...
            X