• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write Your Letters to Santa.....

Write you Letters to SANTA......real funny.....lol

Click on link:
    http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Write Your Letters to Santa.....

Here's my letter to Santa...roflmao

Santa Claus
    North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl. It really wasn't my fault what happened at CL's Office party. It was LE who spiked the punch with too much Vodka TIng Martini. I can't help it if I drank 10 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Jasmine.

I thought it was funny when I put Astral's Dresses on my head and danced the Ballet on the Armchair while singing `Popcorn'. I didn't mean to break CL's **** and don't know why CL would accuse me of stealing.

I don't remember calling Max's wife a singing cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick! And when I threw up on Liz's husband's legs, it was only because I ate too much of that chocolate.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my bmw through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a baking horse and have me arrested for lying!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all cheating and sleeping. And I'm really not to blame for any of this smiling stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and drooling yours,
    Bee (Really a nice Girl!)
    P.S. It's only 10 bucks!</B>
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Dear Santa,

Can you tell me if I can use some of your elves in the off season please. I have a new idea for a certain product and wondered if you could maybe beat the quote I have from China?

Regards Paul
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Santa Claus
        North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,
        I have been a good Boy.
        It really wasn't my fault what happened at Paul's Office party. It was Ann who spiked the punch with too much B eer. I can't help it if I drank 12 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Lavander.
        I thought it was funny when I put *****'s Pants on my head and danced the Salsa on the Table while singing `I Will Survive'. I didn't mean to break Paul's Computer and don't know why Paul would accuse me of Robbery.
        I don't remember calling Joy's wife a Stupid Goat---even though she looked like one with Brown eye shadow and Green lipstick!
        And when I threw up on Liz's husband's Legs, it was only because I ate too much of that Soup.
        After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Opel through my neighbor's Bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Dirty Pig and have me arrested for Murder! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Innocent and Smiling. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Sentence stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Jail yours,
        Manuel (Really a nice Boy!) P.S. It's only 5 bucks!</B>

Click on link to write your letter:
        http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Dear Santa
          I want Hannukah to be awsome this year
          Clan FFA-Halo 2 MLG, Machinima, and Glitch Clan
          http://www.ffaproam.com/

Comment

Santa Claus
            North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,
            I have been a good girl.
            It really wasn't my fault what happened at Beez's Office party. It was Beez who spiked the punch with too much Strawberry Dacquiri. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vanilla.
            I thought it was funny when I put Beez's Bra on my head and danced the Hula on the Bed while singing `Valerie'. I didn't mean to break Beez's CellPhone and don't know why Beez would accuse me of Shoplifting.
            I don't remember calling Big H's wife a perfect cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and yellow lipstick!
            And when I threw up on Charlene's husband's nose, it was only because I ate too much of that peach cobbler.
            After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Jeep through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a great chicken and have me arrested for murder! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all wonderful and good. And I'm really not to blame for any of this bad stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and now yours,
            Robyn (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 3 bucks!

lol Astral

Comment

Working...
            X