A Childs Christmas Updated -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Childs Christmas Updated -

Ive added a few more photos if anyone would like one before Xmas, please upload and send your pics now!... (this is a gift, no money necessary)
    or otherwise just enjoy!

CHILDS CHRISTMAS

Re: A Childs Christmas Updated -

The little boy on the last page is adorable. I still looking for pictures that will work!! I'll look some more and upload them to you. If they won't work, I understand! Great Job Kate!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

thas why I have the photos sent to me there too so as to see what can be done with what you have.
      Sharron was having trouble with timing out, so Ive turned up the server timeout to 2 and a half minutes. hope that helps.

Comment

Ok, I found some. They may be a challenge for you! lol Have fun with them.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

kassi59,

Hi, where can I upload two pictures of my sons? And how much would it cost to have it look like one or other two pictures on link I clicked on? Here is my email where you can e-mail me bestfriends19932003******.com

Karen
          Check out my page please...... I have only done 1 page so far still trying 2 understand it all....

http://2littlebit.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
            Ok, I found some. They may be a challenge for you! lol Have fun with them.

Oh my a challenge wasnt the word!..whoo hoo! those were good ones girl!...check your email...hope you like them.

Comment

Thank you Kate! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!! You did a terrific job on my granddaughter, nephew and even my 27 year old son!! lol He'll flip when he see's it! I know my nephew's photo was a challenge, but you got rid of thatever was hanging in his face and it looks great!! Thank you again.

P.S. Feel free to post them in your sample pages if you want, so others can see how great they turned out!
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Im so glad you liked them Cindy. and yes I will put them on page three..or was it four?..lol...Im kinda tired...But I will definately set it up!
                thanks again.

Comment

beautiful work Kate - Merry Christmas
                  ann
                  Ann
                  www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                  www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                  www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Originally posted by asirimarco
                    beautiful work Kate - Merry Christmas
                    ann
                    awe, thank you ann! it means a lot. Merry Christmas to you also!

Cindi - Your pics are up now! have a look/see!

Comment

Great work Kate!

Comment

Didn't Kate do a great job! Look on page 4, the little guy by the tree. She was actually able to take that horrible photo I gave her and make a wonderful Santa picture from it. My granddaughters is great and My oldest son....well, let's just say, he will roflhao!!! Thanks again Kate for your great work, time and talent!
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

A wonderful blessing, Kate! Stunning.....

You epitomize all that is so magical about the Holiday Season, and your offer embodies the fullness of the meaning completely!
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Great job Kate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                              Didn't Kate do a great job! Look on page 4, the little guy by the tree. She was actually able to take that horrible photo I gave her and make a wonderful Santa picture from it. My granddaughters is great and My oldest son....well, let's just say, he will roflhao!!! Thanks again Kate for your great work, time and talent!
                              Absolutely adorable Cindy, Kate did a great job. You need to pick the right frame now for your son's pic, maybe candycane stripe or something...lol You seem young for grandchildren. Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Working...
                              X