• Show
Clear All

• Is B V down today ?

Does anyone know if BV is down? cannot getinto c-panel or get to my site

Howard
    client id # 5339
    okiedoki.com

Re: Is B V down today ?

Hey Howard: This particular forum is not the place to ask this question, as this forum is just for fun...but as far as I know, BV is up and running. I can access my cpanel and publish, etc.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by hdale
      Does anyone know if BV is down? cannot getinto c-panel or get to my site Howard client id # 5339 okiedoki.com
      Had a lot of problems login on myself today & accessing a lot of sites.
      Must be backing up again?. My server load light has been at red for a wile.

Sorry DL.Just verification
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

No prob Chris. Shortly after I posted above....well, let's just say I take back what I said. lol. I've posted on another thread hoping ***** will stick his head in and help us.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Despite all the mentions of Blue Voda being completely FREE, you still should remember to insert a nickel into the slot on the side of your computer from time to time.....LOL

PS: Blue Voda is our web-building tool, and VodaHost is our provider that maintains our servers (where your cPanel is located).
          And....VodaHost will never "be down" although regular server maintenence may be required from time to time.....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X