A joke to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A joke to introduce myself

Hello everybody ~ my name is Casey and I just joined Voda about an hour ago and have been looking around the site. From my physical response of accelerated heart rate and rapid breathing, I'd say I've finally found what I've been looking for.

Love a person with a sense of humor ~ ran into this one the other day, hope you get a chuckle:

"The Corvette"

A senior citizen in Florida bought a brand new Corvette convertible. He took off down the road, flooring it to 80 mph and enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head.

"This is great," he thought as he roared up I-75. He pushed the pedal to the metal even more. Then he looked in his rear view mirror and saw a highway patrol trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he tromped it some more and flew down the road at over 100 mph; then 110, 120 mph. Finally, he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing."He pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the trooper to catch up with him.

The trooper pulled in behind the Corvette and walked up to the man. "Sir," he said, looking at his watch. "My shift ends in 10 minutes and today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man looked at the trooper and said, "Years ago my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back"

"Have a good day, Sir," said the Trooper.

Casey Frost,
    Craft Pretenders

Re: A joke to introduce myself

I have a feeling you will fit right in, welcome to Vodaland

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand, you'll have fun in here.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi there - good one - looking forward to hearing more from you
        ann
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry