Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfort and Help

Dear Forum Friends & Members,

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I am honored to have your grace my life and blessed to have had the chance to get involved in yours. I thank you all for your support over the past year and for those many freinds I have made.

I learned yesterday that my best friends brother had died amonth ago. I have not been able to help my friend much except to let her know I am here whenever she needs a shoulder to cry on or just an ear to listen.

It reminded me of how fragile life is and that we should let our fellowman know they matter to us. In this season we emphasize the festivities and joys but sometimes forget those who are suffering through tragedies and difficulties. I persoanlly want to extend my hand in friendship and offer an ear to listen to for any who need it.

In this season and for always, I hope you have a smile to light your day, a touch to comfort you through the rough days, and a willing shoulder to rest your head and worries on. I hope for you the strength to get through each day and hope to make it to the next. Finally, I wish for all a safe holiday filled with joy and happiness for now and all your tomorrows.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Re: Comfort and Help

Sorry to hear about your friend's brother Beez. Sending you my deepest heartfelt sympathy, she has a good friend in you. Thank-you for being you on this forum, without you, there would be less laughter.
    Death does make you see how special life is.

Happy Holidays to you as well.

I'll light a candle, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take Care
    Robyn

Comment

Hey, I'll leave msn on, if you want to chat.....you ok??

Comment

Originally posted by C L
        Hey, I'll leave msn on, if you want to chat.....you ok??
        Hey CL,

Thanks for your sympathy and well wishes. I'm fine, just sad for my friend. It just made me realize that many people are going through small and large issues as the rest of the world moves on and I didn't want them to feel like they were forgotten or not in someones thouhgts.

Thanks for the shoulder my friend.
        :)
        Beezz
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
          Hey CL,

Thanks for your sympathy and well wishes. I'm fine, just sad for my friend. It just made me realize that many people are going through small and large issues as the rest of the world moves on and I didn't want them to feel like they were forgotten or not in someones thouhgts.

Thanks for the shoulder my friend.
          :)

Yep....no probs Beez

Comment

Dear Beezz,

I will light a candle for you at :
            www.memoriesofangels.com
            if you like. I'm so sorry for your and your friends loss
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Beez

I express my sympathies to you, I know how you feel and I am sure you will console your friend.

I had a friend from highschool, she passed away silently, and very silently. She did not even let me know she was dying, and then she donated her body, she did not have a service, nor does she have a grave site. I loved her dearly. I, whether right or wrong, am angry with her and when I meet her someday, I will let her know if she doesn't already know. I suppose she wanted me to remember her for who and how she was as opposed to the girl who was dying. It saddens me though that I was not there to share it with her.

You'll brought to light what so many go through this time of year, I don't believe this season was meant to be this way.

Christmas Blessings to You Beez!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss. If you need anything, you know where we are! I'll lift up my prayers for your friends brother! Keep good thoughts flowing. And remember...if you are depressed, the best way to get through that is to focus your attention to someone else who needs a shoulder, a touch, prayer or help. You are doing this through your kind deeds and words. We are blessed to have you on this forum!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

a little off the subject but I just want also to thank all members of BV for all their help to me this past year - I have been undergoing medical treatment the whole year (4 surgeries and 1 more to go) and building my web sites - and looking forward to reading posts and all of your encouraging messages etc. has gotten me through more than one day when all i really wanted to do was stay in bed with the covers over my head. This is a wonderful extended family to me. Many many thanks to all of you and Happy Holiday Seasons and Wonderful New Year
                  Ann
                  Ann
                  www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                  www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                  www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Ann

Well you have hidden this amazingly well ... you always have a sense of humor, you have the patience galor when explaining something and you always find the sunny side up .... I too am grateful for this fine community and you are a huge part of it, I wish you the best with your next surgery, you are one tough cookie ... you go gurl!! Sending lots of encouragement your way, although you have plenty to share.

Blessings to you too Ann.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear Ann,

I'm sending prayers and LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU TOO!
                      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thank you so much my friends for your caring. LE I sympathize with you and share your distress at not being able to be with my friend in her hour of need. Thank you for sharing such a personal issue. YOu have made this forum such a great place and am so glad you are here.

DL you are always a light and always say hte right thing. THank you.

Ann, I hope with all my heart that all goes well with your surgery and you are such a delight that I would never have guessed you were ill. THank you for being you and gracing us with your humour and positiveness. If you need anything at all, please know I and am sure the rest of us are here for you.

Sharon, thank you for lighting thse candles and for all your generosity.

Thank you my friends for making this such a positive expereince and helping me to help my friend with your positive words.
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

Comment

Bee - didn't mean to steal the thread from you - just wanted everyone to know how much I have gained from all of you guys this past year
                          even my husband sends his thanks - for giving him some help
                          Ann
                          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
                          X