• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Cindy Lou Who ....

Hey Cindy ....

Try this one and see what you think, I tried to match up the text color on your site .....

I can change again if you like ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

• Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Cindy Lou Who ....

BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm going to go put it on her site right now!! That is so cute Holly! I hope my son will be able to see it....where ever he is in the gulf right now!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• SChajin
      Major General

• Jan 2006

Oh Holly, that is so sweet
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Glad you are pleased Cindy ... thanks Sharon ...

Cindy ... will your son be home at all for Christmas .... when will he come home, how long has he been gone now?

Are you here .... we must catch up, lol .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

Well, he's been gone since Sept. In the gulf now...should be back in San Diego around Mid March. I'm going to help drive my daughter-in-law and granddaughter back to Calif the end of January. Will probably stay a week or so and help her get their stuff out of storage and moved into their house. Then I fly back to Colorado. The end of Feb my oldest son and hubby are flying to Hawaii to meet my son's ship. They are then allowed to come back on the ship with him (5 day trip)...so my youngest son and I will fly to San Diego to meet the ship when it comes in. Should be a lot of fun! So...no he will most likely be in the middle of the gulf somewhere during Christmas. I sent him a package full of goodies as well as a DVD of video footage I've taken of his daugher each month. My daughter-in-law also sent him a big package of stuff...so hopefully he'll know we are thinking about him this Christmas. I sent him a bunch of fun, crazy stuff to...like a barking reindeer, a little mini christmas tree with lights (6" tall), etc.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Fair enough, I believe you all have definitely taken care of him and the time will come soon enough for you all. Lots of excitement in February!!
            Do you ever get any live video back to you from him? Do they do that? Telephone calls?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
              Major General

• Feb 2006

No live video, but he has sent some pictures. I have them on noaannes website, (eriks adventures). Since I'm not his main woman in his life anymore....wawawa...I don't get the phone calls like I use to. He has only called me once since he's been gone. But he does call is wife about every other day. She doesn't tell me a whole lot....wawawawa...but I guess that's they way it goes. Let's see if I can remember the old saying..... If you have a daughter and she marrys, you gain a son. If you have a son and he marrys...you loose a son... Or something like that. I guess it's just the way it is. I know he loves me...but he now has a wife and daughter that needs to be his main priority now. (still hard on old mom here..but I handle it. lol)
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

oooh ... I hear you .... and that old saying is not good to hear ... I don't fancy that .... Yes, I've looked at those photos on your site Cindy.

Off topic now ....

But remember the remote and cell phone we did up, have you seen any in the stores while you've been shopping recently? I've not seen any here? Maybe we should have went forth with our plans ....

And ... btw .... have you seen your new election to your new position. ManAlien has a wonderful position for you .... I think it is in his Lieutenant General thread .... you must have a looksee!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
                  Major General

• Feb 2006

No I have not seen the remote/cell phone in stores! Who dropped the ball on that??? Me..You..Kate!! haha. Really a good gag gift. Someone probably already took our idea and planning for next Christmas!!

I go hunt down my title and chores. I haven't been on much, as my granddaughter is spending the weekend...Just put her down to bed, so now I can chat a bit!!
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Thanx......

Happy Holidays....like you sig, very cute

Comment

Working...
                    X