Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie you still and will always remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What movie you still and will always remember?

I loved Indian! I've already watched it twice - actually watched it two days in a row. They did a great job bringing his dream and reality to the screen.

A great satirical movie this year was Thank You For Smoking

I do like most of the true story movies and if they involve animals, I'm a sucker - some even when they aren't done as well as I'd like - I cried my eyes out last week watching Eight Below. The scenery and dogs were magnificent - and what they had to endure is way beyond anything I could imagine!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I know what you mean about the JLo NP, same as some of Sandra Bullock's movies, but I still like them.

Indian was a good movie, he had some luck all along the way, Shawshank Redemption another good one. The matrix had some cool special effects.

How about StepMom...Julia Roberts & Susan Sarandon, its about two children with divorced parents, stepmom (Julia) and the real mom (Susan) who ends up with cancer, all through the movie the two moms don't hit it off, they work it out in the end, this movie is a guarantee to make you cry .... pass the kleenex...lol

GI Jane....Demi Moore, she was tough in this movie

Comment

African Queen - H Bogart just had something and Kate Hepburn was always great - even in Rooster Cogburn watched Guess whos coming to dinner the other day - they were good together where are the MOVIE STARS today?
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Originally posted by asirimarco
          African Queen - H Bogart just had something and Kate Hepburn was always great - even in Rooster Cogburn watched Guess whos coming to dinner the other day - they were good together where are the MOVIE STARS today?
          I seen Rooster Cogburn........my mom loves John Wayne, my dad thinks he looks like him in the right light.......lol...The Cowboys & Green Beret were a few other ones he made.....what about Little Women? Jo, Amy, Meg, I forget the other one, Elizabeth Taylor was Amy I think. Jo sold her hair to earn some money.

Comment

Steve McQueen in The Great Escape......or Bullit....the roles he set the stage for being masculine without the charateristic sophomoric display of tetosterone or preponderant reliance on gimmicks, guns, or gushing girls.....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

So far, I like your list guys, last year, my wife made me watch an english movie that I really liked, then I watched it again last month "Billy Elliot", the boy who fights and stand up for his dream to become a dancer non a boxer as his father wanted for him.
              The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
                So far, I like your list guys, last year, my wife made me watch an english movie that I really liked, then I watched it again last month "Billy Elliot", the boy who fights and stand up for his dream to become a dancer non a boxer as his father wanted for him.
                I loved Billy Elliot to and speaking of English Movies...here are two more of my favorties - Brassed Off, Waking Ned Devine, The Englishman who went up a hill and came down a Mountain, and Little Voice. There are many more but these jump to mind.

I had not realized how many movies I have seen ...almost all that were mentioned o nthe thread...and now I feel like going back and watching them again...hmmm...maybe we should havea movie of the week or month club...rent a movie and we all watch and then have a fun discussion. Ok it was jsuta thought...lol
                Beezz
                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I just thought of another favorite- was a low budget movie - originally was planned as a documentary - and is one I love - called Straight. When he crosses the Mississippi in the movie - they filmed about 2 miles from where I lived.
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

You guys are posting quite a few movies I haven't seen, I will definately be checking them out, thanks. That's a good idea Beez, movie review, no more duds. The list is great!

Comment

Working...
                    X