Ill :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill :(

Urghh.. Im ill, I have no idea whats wrong, but I feel totally rubbish. Have been for a bit. I dont know what the point of this thread is, but im lonely, there is noone to talk to, other than my parents but they are talking between themselves.

Hate feeling like this. I just got a little hamster as well, but the nutter is sleeping after keeping me up all night. Not happy.

Urghhhhhhh ill :(

A poorly Teri

Re: Ill :(

1000 cc's of Vitamin C should do the trick.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yup, hamsters are like that. My advice is to put the cage in another room at night, or take out the wheel! If you can't bring yourself to do that give it a good oiling (the wheel, not the hamster!).

Cheer up, work on your website. Great feeling when you get more pages published!

And not long to Christmas now - expecting any good presents?
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

HI,

In my first year in Med school we did a course called behavioral science.

One thing that was emphasized is that your state of mind is always exactly what you plann it to be subconciously. The general gist is that you are only as lonely as you permit yourself to be.
        So take a long walk in your neghbourhood today and allow yourself NOT to be lonely.

Comment

Hey Trish- The hamster was my present lol. He is asleep now lol.

John- Im going for my driving soon so that will get me out!

Voda- I dont own anything like that! lol I need to get some!

Thanks all!

Teri

Comment

Dark, I have a few personal things going on at the mo, so not the best of times for me either. But life has its ups and downs and no month is ever the same. So take a walk, piece of string and take the lazy begger of a hamster with you, smile at the birds, say hello to everyone you pass, unless they look a bit dodgy.

What is your site by the way? Where abouts in England are you from, I am a little nosey he he. By the way you cheered me up the other day, so I am off to find some things for you, back soon.
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk
            The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
            Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
            Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

look trust me im a doctor, what you need is to chargrill the hamster with some garlic on it then then eat the said hamster with a glass of cianti then go for a long walk around the block to help digest the said hamster, then log on to thatgoodsite fun forum for laughs then get in to bed and have a lovely long noise free night then in the morning you will feel just fine. GOOD LUCK FROM DOCTOR ALSTARFACES
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hope you feel better.
                ID: 11830
                www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

Originally posted by BLK306
                  Hope you feel better.
                  or come on man that was funny.....come on it was funny though.... ibet you giggled a little bit

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Opt for the walk...depressed and driving...not a good combo. Remember, depresson is only anger without the enthusiasm
                    Choco777
                    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Lol Doctor Allstars - I think that is a great idea lol. Your website is totally superb. Had many laughes looking at the joke page!
                      Karel - Cheers mate! I live in the South of Engerrrland! and my website is for a satellite company. Its totally rubbish, but hey, Im still new at website stuff :)
                      Choco- Im not really depressed, just feel ill. My driving lesson was really great. Had a laugh :)

Thanks again guys!

Teri

Comment

cool i dea get a nither hamster then make little saddles from paper mache then give them numbers etc and make 2 lanes from cardboard then race those little critters you can have your own derby and everything, oh and video it and put it on youtube then make millions when you get millions of hits wow im so cool and clever

Comment

Karel - Cheers mate! I live in the South of Engerrrland! and my website is for a satellite company. Its totally rubbish, but hey, Im still new at website stuff :)
                          A cockney hey.........northerner myself, hey up lad, ferrets and all that.

I am sure your site is fine, had some trouble with my satellite box recently, but better not say anymore 'ha hum'.

Right I am starving time for some tea, better shout the other half hey lol.
                          www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

I forgot to add my jokes

A mangy looking guy who goes into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says: "No way. I don't think you can pay for it.
                            The guy says, "You're right. I don't have any money, but if I show you something you haven't seen before, will you give me a drink?"
                            The bartender says, "Only if what you show me ain't risque."
                            "Deal!" says the guy and reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a hamster. He puts the hamster on the bar and it runs to the end of the bar, climbs down the bar, runs across the room, up the piano, jumps on the key board and starts playing Gershwin songs. And the hamster is really good.

The bartender says, "You're right. I've never seen anything like that before. That hamster is truly good on the piano." The guy downs the drink and asks the bartender for another.

"Money or another miracle, or else no drink", says the bartender. The guy reaches into his coat again and pulls out a frog. He puts the frog on the bar, and the frog starts to sing. He has a marvelous voice and great pitch. A fine singer. A stranger from the other end of the bar runs over to the guy and offers him $300 for the frog.

The guy says, "It's a deal." He takes the three hundred and gives the stranger the frog. The stranger runs out of the bar. The bartender says to the guy, "Are you some kind of nut? You sold a singing frog for $300? It must have been worth millions. You must be crazy." "Not so", says the guy. "The hamster is also a ventriloquist."

Hamster joke 2

A man brings his hamster to the vet's office and lays the hamster on the examining room table. The vet looks at the hamster and says: "I'm sorry sir, your hamster is dead."

Not at all happy with the vet's diagnosis, the man demands, "I want a second opinion!"

The vet whistles and in comes a Labrador Retriever. The lab sniffs the hamster for a minute, looks up, and shakes it's head. "The lab says your hamster is dead." replies the vet.

"I want a third opinion!" The man demands. So the vet opens the back door and in bounds a cat, who jumps on the table. The cat looks the hamster up and down for a few minutes before looking up and shaking it's head. The vet responds: "Your hamster is definitely dead, sir."

"All right what do I owe you?" The man asks, finally satisfied with the diagnosis.

"That will be $650, please." The vet replies.

"WHAT?? $650 just to tell me my hamster's dead????"

"Well sir, it would have only cost you 50 dollars for my diagnosis. However the other $600 was because you insisted on having the cat scan and the lab test."

Okey cokey that's yer lot.
                            www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

typical northerner, gettin his stand in mum to pamper him lol

and we call them southern softys i bet you would cry if your wippet died you puff llol

Comment

Working...
                              X