Ill :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ill :(

lol oi!! Im not a Cockney! Im actually Italian :)
    Karel - lol superb loving the jokes!
    Allstars- My dad will just cook it or something lol. Mixed with a lot of wine lol.

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      look trust me im a doctor, what you need is to chargrill the hamster with some garlic on it then then eat the said hamster with a glass of cianti then go for a long walk around the block to help digest the said hamster, then log on to thatgoodsite fun forum for laughs then get in to bed and have a lovely long noise free night then in the morning you will feel just fine. GOOD LUCK FROM DOCTOR ALSTARFACES
      You - a doctor now? ohmygod!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

oh yes im DOCTOR LOOOOOOOVE
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hey Teri

Jeez, having a rubbish day? No new games out there for yah? Don't tell me you played them all? Hope you have a better one. Happy Holidays to you.

Comment

Yeah, Im feeling better today :) Thanks guys. My hamster stayed downstairs lastnight lol. We sorted out his wheel thing so it didnt make too much noise so all is well on that end lol! Im off out in a bit with some friends to do my Christmas shopping. I will then be a very poor Teri lol

C L - I will be getting a new game today ;)

Thanks again all

Teri

Comment

Sorry Teri

I must have completely missed your post when I was on last evening .... I am glad to see and hear you are feeling better today as well ....

Cheer up, you are only young and "these are the best days of your lives" lol Maybe you need to start watching some "soaps" lol ....

I too had a lousy day yesterday, wow am I ever glad that is over .... Everyone has to have one once in a while ... Bingo .... you and I hit it together .... I mean If were to go right yesterday, I went left, If I wasn't supposed to go I did, If I was supposed to go, I didn't .... and every where I went, it was always the top floor ... and oodles of traffic and terrible Tea everywhere, and nasty nasty people.

But, like I say, Our day is over with, so now we can't possibly have another for a few months, lol, please give me heads up when your day is coming, so that I can just stay in bed!~! I want to miss the next one!! You too I bet.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ahhh a date late and a dollar short!! Hope you have a great day today! Sometimes we need down days to really appreciate the good ones!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

LadyEye.. Well.. Dont know if I can forgive you for missing this lastnight... lol joking ;) Hope you had a better day today!

Dream Lady - Thanks :) that is a great little saying there!

Regards

Teri

Comment

Working...
                  X