Class Assignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Assignment

Hello there my name is Victor and I am very happy to be a part of this unique forum. I am doing a website as a class assignment but I am finding it very difficult to come out with anything concrete to use. would anyone advise that I use the materials on this site to do my class assignment? Please get back to me so I know how to continue my assignment.

Re: Class Assignment

Originally posted by Victortbrooks
    Hello there my name is Victor and I am very happy to be a part of this unique forum. I am doing a website as a class assignment but I am finding it very difficult to come out with anything concrete to use. would anyone advise that I use the materials on this site to do my class assignment? Please get back to me so I know how to continue my assignment.
    I wish you well on your class assignment. What is the nature of the website you wish to build? Blue voda website builder is a great piece of software to use and build your site free, however, to publish it to show everyone, you must purchase a web hosting account from Voda Host, you are not able to publish this anywhere else.

Hey, just don't use my eye eh!! ;lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X