Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get presents you don't want???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever get presents you don't want???

Socks - Argggghh!!! i could make a duvet cover out of all the socks i get!!
    yfronts - Does anybody wear these anymore?!?!?!?
    hankerchiefs - I've never used these so why i'd want them now is anyones guess!!
    The big wooly xmas jumper - why on earth would you want to walk around in an oversized wooly jumper which shows a great big santa clause or reindeer on it?!?!?!?

What strange and wonderful presents have you received in the past that made you wonder......... why......oh my god why!?!?!?!?!

PS want to get your own back on Santa????? Now's your chance, click here to deck the clause!!!!
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Do you ever get presents you don't want???

Strange and wonderful presents.....hmmmm

One year (my lovely brothers) wrapped up a "smelt" (small fish)

I particularly don't care for fish, especially raw smelly fish....lol

Anyhoo, they had it wrapped several times in newspaper, then, giftwrapped, and giftwrapped again, I thought it strange....they were so eager for me to open this wonderful little present, but I thought perhaps, it is something nice and they know I will just love it.....wrong! Unravelling, the newspaper, it plopped onto my lap......well, you know the rest of the story. lol

I visit their graves at Christmas........lol (just kiddn')

Comment

lol Mook

Well for me it goes like this .....

Dear Santa

"I want it All" .......

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Erm... One year my brother in law gave me some toilet paper.. (Dont ask!!!) Some empty wrapping paper rolls again from my lovely brother in law lol. Cant actually think of anything else...

Regards
        Teri

Comment

Funny....most every year I get things I don't want. I finally told everyone I know..Don't buy me any presents....just send money!! lol

My neices always gave me bath powder!! I use to always be thrilled, because then I would have a present to give to a few older ladies I knew that loved that stuff! Now the older ladies are gone and I finally had to tell my neices not to buy that for me anymore. So now, I get nothing from them. lol
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
          X