Dream Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Lady

Cindy, heard you're under a lot of snow. Should we be building a snow castle in Colorado?
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Re: Dream Lady

Hi Bill! Yes, we got hit pretty good the last few days! I just came in from shoveling my side walk.....omg with the drifts I couldn't even open up my front door! It's nice, because the last 10 years or so have been pretty mild, so to have a big snow storm just before Christmas is GREAT! The sun is trying to peak out and I see a little blue sky right now...so I think the snow is done for now. Blizzard conditions up until around noon today, but calming down enough to shovel. Great snowman and snowcastle building snow. Come on over and we'll put on the tea and build!!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Glad to hear its not as bad.
      My brother lives in your town, went home to our parents for Xmas the day before the storm.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I'm in for building the snow castle, are you inviting everybody? lol

Comment

Sure Robyn! Got a few errands to run early morning and then it's building time! Bill can bring the tea and how about some goodies! My 8 year old son is going nuts, so I told him tomorrow we'll get out and try our hand at building a castle and a snowman!!

Bill: Good thing your brother got out, because they closed the airport, the main highway I-25 closed in both directions, the main road east and west out of here, closed....The post office, banks, stores...everything closed! The kids got to start their Christmas Break 2 days early. I went out today to run a few errands and every place I went was closed.

I grew up here and so I know how to drive in the snow. Many people moved here from warmer climates and just don't understand how to drive in this stuff. We ususally just get in the SUV and go around pulling people out of the snow. We have fun and help at the same time. Puts the fun into giving this time of year!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Wow Cindy, you make that snow sound so exciting. I hear a rumor it could possibly be headed our way ... I am afraid I really don't share the same excitement about that snow. Sounds like you are gonna have a great time with it though.

Take out your camera and show us a pic if you go out in it tomorrow, that would be fun for us ....

I'll take a snow dog, lol ....

Have fun!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh yeah Cindy, I should tell you too, that we had absolute balmy weather here today, I'll bet it must have been 50 or so, I think I got a tan on my face, was out in it all day, it was actually hot ... I am thinking it just may be the "calm" before the "storm" for us ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

we got 3 inches of snow here in las vegas and that was all that was on the news all day - actually only part of the town Henderson got the snow - were a little more west (about 5 miles) and didnt even get rain! I'm originally from around Buffalo, NY and Casper, Wyo - so it's funny to see people out playing in it and not driving - thank goodness
                Ann
                www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Here are a few night pictures I took just now. If we get out and build tomorrow, I'll take some pictures of our sculptures and post them.

And here's our Christmas Tree!

And the Reason for the Season
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Oh Cindy, that's great ... thanks for doing that, and I look forward to tomorrow if you mange to swing it ...

Awesome tree!!

Yes, you have snow!! That's cool ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

It doesn't look like much. You should have seen my car before I cleaned it off and ran my errands earlier today. Plus the sun came out and melted some this afternoon. That's the thing about Colorado. You can have a major blizzard and 2 feet of snow and within a day or so, it's all gone! I love it that way! Well, gotta go feed my son...I think we'll order Pizza tonight. We were suppose to go to our Taekwondo lesson...but of course it's cancelled because of the weather...so...we'll play Christmas Music and Mandy's song and eat Pizza. Have a great evening and get your decorations done!! lol
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                        It doesn't look like much. You should have seen my car before I cleaned it off and ran my errands earlier today. Plus the sun came out and melted some this afternoon. That's the thing about Colorado. You can have a major blizzard and 2 feet of snow and within a day or so, it's all gone! I love it that way! Well, gotta go feed my son...I think we'll order Pizza tonight. We were suppose to go to our Taekwondo lesson...but of course it's cancelled because of the weather...so...we'll play Christmas Music and Mandy's song and eat Pizza. Have a great evening and get your decorations done!! lol

roger that boss ... and I'm on it .... gonna do it right now too ....

Okay, you have fun, I just had pizza, lol ....

Chat lata!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                          Sure Robyn! Got a few errands to run early morning and then it's building time! Bill can bring the tea and how about some goodies! My 8 year old son is going nuts, so I told him tomorrow we'll get out and try our hand at building a castle and a snowman!!

Bill: Good thing your brother got out, because they closed the airport, the main highway I-25 closed in both directions, the main road east and west out of here, closed....The post office, banks, stores...everything closed! The kids got to start their Christmas Break 2 days early. I went out today to run a few errands and every place I went was closed.

I grew up here and so I know how to drive in the snow. Many people moved here from warmer climates and just don't understand how to drive in this stuff. We ususally just get in the SUV and go around pulling people out of the snow. We have fun and help at the same time. Puts the fun into giving this time of year!
                          Your on! I love building snow forts, tea and goodies sound good, I'll be there and I'll bring my own shovel.....I am an expert at building forts....lol Is your son counting down the sleeps till Santa comes?

I know what you mean about people driving in the snow, our first snowstorm about two weeks ago now, there were cars off the road everywhere........I drive a jeep cheroke, so no problems in the snow.

Sure looks like you got quite a bit of snow, is that your RV? Do you do the camping thing? I used to go camping every summer and all summer long, I don't own an RV though, I own a tent.....lol I would look at those RV's, especially when it was raining out, they sure looked warm, I bet they didn't leak either.........lol

Your tree looks nice, I just finished mine, so I am just about ready, now some snow would be nice.

Comment

Robyn: Yes my son is driving me nuts....Mom...10 days before Christmas!!....Mom...9 days before Christmas....Mom...4 days till Christmas...etc. So cute!!

Yep..that's our Motorhome. We use to do the tent thing..but I just got to old for that. We got a great deal on it. It's a 1982 Winnebago that we bought 3 years ago for $4,000. We had to do a little work on it, but it is great for camping. We go 4 wheeling up in the mountains with our neighbors, who also have a motorhome ususally twice a year. Then my hubby goes to Denver about once a month on business and instead of staying in a hotel for 2 or 3 days, he takes the motorhome up and parks it in the hotel parking lot, where his seminars are and sleeps in there. If the hotel has a problem with it, then he finds a Sam's or Walmart to park at. He is such a thrifty kind of guy!! (I'm being nice) Not me...if I go away for 1 day or 7 days, I gotta have a NICE hotel room with all the extras!! lol

Well, I'll see if I can send this snow up your way. Your in Canada too, right?
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Our winter has been so mild, Florida residents are moving back north.
                              Bill
                              www.blueearthtea.com
                              www.ftaaconsulting.com
                              www.iaval.com
                              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                              X