Dream Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dream Lady

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Cindy. Snow is the part of winter I miss - but being from IL and then WI - we also had the bitter cold sometimes after. You don't usually get that. I think it's sooooooo pretty.

Can't wait to see snowman pics.

I have a friend up near Ft Collins - told them I want pics. And a good friend who just retired last year - from near Cheyenne - but they now that they are retired they winter out of the "winter" lol -
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I do love Colorado because of the weather. We definitely experience all seasons here. Unlike IL and WI, we don't ususally get the bitter cold during or after a snow. Once in awhile, but it doesn't last but a day or two. Yesterday with the Blizzard and wind, it was cooooooolllldddd. But today after the wind died down, it got up to 35 degrees, which is like summer after a day like yesterday. I was out shoveling our sidewalk without a coat this afternoon. So with a little sun and warmer temps this afternoon, some of our snow melted already. So we're going to have to get an early start in the morning to build our snow castle and snowman, before it all melts!!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Cindy, yes I'm in Canada so send some of your snow. That is a good deal on the RV and a little elbow grease never hurts anybody, I would do the same as I would love to own one of those, beats tenting all the way. Thrifty is great, more for your dollar, anyhow have yourself a Merry Little Christmas........isn't that a song?

Comment

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
          Let your heart be light
          From now on,
          our troubles will be out of sight

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
          Make the Yule-tide gay,
          From now on,
          our troubles will be miles away.

Here we are as in olden days,
          Happy golden days of yore.
          Faithful friends who are dear to us
          Gather near to us once more.

Through the years
          We all will be together,
          If the Fates allow
          Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.
          And have yourself A merry little Christmas now.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Absolutely adorable Bill, thanks

Comment

Cindy, a friend of mine emailed this pic to me, tilt your head to the left.....what do you see?
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow! That is cool!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was real? With all the ways we can manipulate pictures, I bet it's not. But if it is, I sure would like to know where it is! It's great though...and if you don't mind I'm going to save it and send it to others. Thanks for sharing that with me.

Well....bad news...we did not get out and build any snow castles or snowmen yesterday. Ended up using the day to run a few errands that took way to long. Traffic, people slipping and sliding all over the roads, bumper to bumper traffic whereever we went. Couldn't wait to get home and then my father-in-law flew in to town and had to run him places....Oh well...the next storm we get, we'll have to get our construction hats on then!!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

You're probably right about the pic, yep that would be neat if it was real we could call it a holy rock of ages. lol

Dang, no snowfort, oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty more snow storms as you say. I'm glad I didn't have to go out today. Just finished wrapping, strangely enough I had to re-wrap a couple from last night......lol Now to add some ribbon, then I'm all done. Taking a break right now and having a chat with you all. Two more sleeps for your son, I bet you didn't know that did you Mom? lol

Comment

And to think I had already made snowballs to protect the fort.
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hey Bill and CL: Driving around today running errands and drove my this house in my neighborhood. They built a snow castle. My son went up to their door and asked if we could take a picture for my friends in Vodaland! So here ya go!! They did pretty good didn't they!!

Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Better than good Cindy, and they even have their decorating finished .... ha ha ... still working on mine ... oh my .... I am really going to get ready for Christmas tomorrow ... you betcha ....

I believe we had your snow here today, yes, it was the melted kind so I think it came from your neck of the woods ..... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Holly my dear....your decorating should have been completed long before Christmas Eve!! lol Here's some more pic's. These are pics after the snow plows came through our neighborhood...finally.... So what ya doing this Christmas. Family.. friends??

Cindy Smentowski

Comment

That is an awesome fort Cindy, and you guys have lots of snow, hand over the snow, waaaah waaaah I want snow. ONE MORE SLEEP TILL CHRISTMAS!

Comment

Working...
                            X