Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kid on the block

Hi All,

I found out about VodaHost and this forum from Bethers in another forum I belong to. I am looking to move to Voda Host by the end of the year (rebuilding now). I just signed up with VodaHost today, so I don't have the account number yet, but hopefully soon.

My wife and I live in Miami, OK (pronounced mi am uh). We moved here at the start of the summer from California (a nice place to be FROM). Just getting started in the online business and I am sure I will have a lot of questions as we proceed.

I have been reading through quite a few of the posts and it feels like a really great group to associate with.

We have two cats and a video collection that will rival some of the smaller video stores (over 1300 movies on DVD and tape). We are also avid readers. I have done a lot of work with computers and work with HTML and hope to be able to give as well as receive help.

We are looking forward to getting up and running again.

John & Silva Presler
    John Presler
    Miami, OK 74354
    www.riderstop.com

Re: New Kid on the block

Welcome John & Silva to Vodaland ... you've been recommended by one of the most knowledgeable members on this forum and as you will soon see or already have, the best web builder tools and hosting.

All the best of the season to you, good luck with your site and we'll be seeing you for sure.

Welcome again!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

John and Silva! Welcome to Voda Host! You will learn alot here and we hope we can learn from you as well. Don't be afraid to jump into any of the forums and offer up advice! Bethers is so knowledgeable in so many areas, it's amazing!

You are not to far from me...Colorado Springs, CO.... Did you get any snow these last few days??

Be sure to come back soon! Welcome and Merry Christmas!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi John & Silva...welcome to VH. Hope you join in the fun with us all and welcome again. If you need any help just shout out and we'll come a running..lol.
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hey John and Silva

Welcome to Vodaland, its always good to have another knowledgable person onboard.
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hello John & Silva, welcome to VH, Happy Holidays to you both

Comment

Greetings John and Silva!

Welcome to Vodaland. I look forward to seeing your site and to reading some of your posts, it sounds like you'll be a boon. Nice to meet you!

Merry Christmas!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                You are not to far from me...Colorado Springs, CO.... Did you get any snow these last few days??
                Thank you for the warm welcome. We did not get any of the aftermath of your blizzard, I guess Denver got the brunt of the storm.

We had some snow around the first part of December, but it is all gone now. We were actually hoping for a White Christmas, but I don't think it will happen this year.

Again, thanks for the welcome and I hope to be able to help others along the way.

John
                John Presler
                Miami, OK 74354
                www.riderstop.com

Comment

Working...
                X