Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day off Work

Want a day off work?

So you want a day off. Let's take a look at what you are asking for. There are 365 days per year available for work. There are 52 weeks per year in which you already have 2 days off per week, leaving 261 days available for work. Since you spend 16 hours each day away fron work, you have used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days available. You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee break which counts for 23 days each year, leaving only 68 days available. With a 1 hour lunch each day, you used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days available for work. You normally spend 2 days per year on sick leave. This leaves you only 20 days per year available for work. We are off 5 holidays per year, so your available working time is down to 15 days. We generously give 14 days vacation per year which leaves only 1 day available for work and I'll be darned if you are going to take that day off!

Re: Day off Work

lol, New Year's resolution: find an excuse for that day!
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

That's some kind of Math there .... naw .... doesn't work for me ... lol

They can't count your time off in there .... I'd just quit!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Look....anything that is that complicated most likely won't be in my calculations at all. For the first time in 15 years, I took the day after Christmas off, and realized that I have no idea how to relax. I am torn between acting like I'm sick or have some sort of affliction that prevents me from venturing forth! LOL

Actually, I'm on my way out now to check out the sales at Nordstroms'
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          Look....anything that is that complicated most likely won't be in my calculations at all. For the first time in 15 years, I took the day after Christmas off, and realized that I have no idea how to relax. I am torn between acting like I'm sick or have some sort of affliction that prevents me from venturing forth! LOL

Actually, I'm on my way out now to check out the sales at Nordstroms'

Go spend up a storm Vasili, that way you will have to work extra hard to replenish what you spent, since you can't relax .... lmao ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Go spend up a storm Vasili, that way you will have to work extra hard to replenish what you spent, since you can't relax .... lmao ...
            Really good encouragement, there, LadyEye!
            I can relax.......I think.......it's just that there is sooooo much to do!

And when I go shopping, it is never a "finance" aspect whatsoever. Nowadays it's so rare that for the most part, it's overdue, and is completely affordable. Not that I'm rich, but "rather insulated" shall we say...

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
              Really good encouragement, there, LadyEye!
              I can relax.......I think.......it's just that there is sooooo much to do!

And when I go shopping, it is never a "finance" aspect whatsoever. Nowadays it's so rare that for the most part, it's overdue, and is completely affordable. Not that I'm rich, but "rather insulated" shall we say...
              Yes, yes,
              Any really good buys, you know the ones you needed? lol ....

I hope you splurged enough to buy your cow some rubber boots, aren't they just moovalous ... lmao And they're ducky too!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how to get that day off.

Comment

I had a hard time walking the aisles.....that visual of cows dressed in rubber created instantaneous bouts of laughter and morose behavior from me......they called security on me, and when they found out it was me, they sat me down in the mens department and assigned me a personal shopper so I wouldn't roam the stores scaring the other customers.

(Made me feel like a privileged schitzophrenic or something).

Spent a grand before I figured that was all I could carry to the car and still enjoy my cigar.

Comment

Working...
                  X