Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: The Smile Factory :: VodaJokes & More!

Groaners, indeed!

These are some of the worst puns ever - but sure to make you smile.

1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
    2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
    3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
    4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
    5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
    6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
    7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
    8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
    9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
    10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
    12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
    13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.'
    14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
    15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
    16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'
    17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
    18. It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.
    19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
    20. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
    21. A backward poet writes inverse.
    22. In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
    23. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
    24. Don't join dangerous cults: ..
    Practice safe sects!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• D'son
      Major General

• Apr 2008

A young man goes into the Job Center in Jacksonville , Florida,
      and sees a card advertising for a Gynecologist's Assistant.

Interested, he goes to learn more -
      'Can you give me some more details?' he asks the clerk.
      The clerk pulls up the file and says, 'The job entails getting the ladies ready for the gynecologist. You have to help them out of their underwear, lay them down and carefully wash their private regions, then apply shaving foam and gently shave off the hair, then rub in soothing oils so that they're ready for the gynecologist's examination.
      There's an annual salary of $45,000, but you're going to have to go to Oxford, Mississippi. That's about 620 miles from here.'
      'Oh, is that where the job is?'
      'No sir - that's where the end of the line is right now.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Recollections of a new Mom .....

Only A Mom Would Know

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me. I was maybe
        2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident. Someone had given
        me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite
        toys. Dad was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I
        brought Dad a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several
        cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home. My
        Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea,
        because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough,
        here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Dad and she watched
        him drink it up. Then she says, (as only a mother would know... :) 'Did
        it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is
        the toilet?'
        Moms are very smart people.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

A Fable (or not)

Once upon a time a man appeared in a village and announced to the villagers that he would buy donkeys for $10 each.
          The villagers, seeing that there were many donkeys around, went out and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at $10 and, as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort.

He next announced that he would now buy donkeys at $20 each.
          This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching donkeys again.

Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms.

The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of donkeys became so scarce it was an effort to even find a donkey, let alone catch it!

The man now announced that he would buy donkeys at $50 each!

However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers: "Look at all these donkeys in the big cage that the man has already collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each."

The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the donkeys for 700 billion dollars.

* They never saw the man or his assistant again, only lots and lots of asses!

Now you have a better understanding of how the WALL STREET BAILOUT PLAN WILL WORK !!!!

Comment

• D'son
            Major General

• Apr 2008

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            A Fable (or not)

Now you have a better understanding of how the WALL STREET BAILOUT PLAN WILL WORK !!!!
            AMEN brother!!!
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• SAman
              Major General

• Mar 2007

Sooooooo...... true Eric........
              and now the Pres. elect is talking about billions to give to the cities for infrastructure projects. Where is this money coming from...................
              Now who is the joke on????????????????????????????????
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Anyway .... Fred and Larry get married in San Francisco (when it was legal) ....but they couldn't afford a honeymoon.

So, they go back to Fred's Mom and Dad's house for their first married night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mom if Fred and Larry are up yet.
                She replies, 'No'.
                Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
                His mom replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.'

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom,
                'Are Fred and Larry up yet?'
                She replies, 'No.'
                Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'
                His mom replies, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school.

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again,
                'Are Fred and Larry up yet?'
                His mom says, 'No.'
                He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
                His mom replies, 'Ok, Ok, go ahead and tell me what you think?'
                He says: 'Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline... and... I think... he accidentally took my airplane glue'.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

That is hilarious Vasilli.

www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                  Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                  State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• glendene
                    Major

• Jul 2008

Five years ago I started with nothing...
                    and I've still got half of it left! lol
                    The Female Zone

Comment

• angelad
                      Private First Class

• Apr 2009

A guy stuck his head into a barber shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
                      The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours." The guy left.

A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
                      The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours."The guy left.

A week later the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
                      The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour only."The guy left.

The barber turned to a friend and said,
                      "Hey, Bill, do me a favor, follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back".

A little while later, Bill returned to the shop, laughing hysterically. The barber asked, "So where does that guy go when he leaves?"

Bill looked up, laughing with tears in his eyes and said, "To see your wife"!

I heard of a similar joke, but its still had me cracking.

Comment

• ahimsa
                        Major General

• Jan 2009

This is probably not that "new" but I just heard it so maybe I am not alone LOL..........

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth-graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"
                        Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"
                        Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"
                        The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"
                        Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "'The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."
                        Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy."
                        Then she turned to Mary and continued... "And as for you, young lady, I have three things to say...
                        One… you have a dirty mind.
                        Two... you didn't read your homework.
                        And three... one day you are going to be very, very disappointed."
                        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• germansin
                          Colonel

• Jul 2008

A guy stuck his head into a barber shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
                          The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours." The guy left.

A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
                          The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours."The guy left.

A week later the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
                          The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour only."The guy left.

The barber turned to a friend and said,
                          "Hey, Bill, do me a favor, follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back".

A little while later, Bill returned to the shop, laughing hysterically. The barber asked, "So where does that guy go when he leaves?"

Bill looked up, laughing with tears in his eyes and said, "To see your wife"!

That is a very funny joke, but in SPANISH. In English, unfortunately, the punch line is totally lost as it can not be properly translated into a different language. On demand, I can post the original Spanish version.
                          German
                          www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by germansin View Post
                            That is a very funny joke, but in SPANISH. In English, unfortunately, the punch line is totally lost as it can not be properly translated into a different language. On demand, I can post the original Spanish version.
                            Whatever ....

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

DIVORCE VS. MURDER

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the Pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, 'I would like to buy some cyanide.
                              The Pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?'
                              The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband. '
                              The Pharmacist's Eyes got big and he exclaimed, 'Lord have mercy I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!'
                              The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the Pharmacist's wife.
                              The Pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, 'Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription!'

Comment

• GulfCoaster
                                Second Lieutenant

• May 2009

LOL Sounds like something on Candid Camera!
                                BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Working...
                                X