• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ditto2417
    Private

• Jan 2007

How do i find out my Server IP?

Hello!

Sorry I'm all new to this BlueVoda and i was told in a tutorial that to find out my Server IP it would be included in an email from bluevoda. I have loads of Server IP's and I looked in all my emails from bluevoda and none had the server IP. I would really like my site to be published since it took me a week to design it xD

Please help!

Regards

Ditto2417 (Stephanie)
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: How do i find out my Server IP?

Originally posted by Ditto2417
    Hello!

Sorry I'm all new to this BlueVoda and i was told in a tutorial that to find out my Server IP it would be included in an email from bluevoda. I have loads of Server IP's and I looked in all my emails from bluevoda and none had the server IP. I would really like my site to be published since it took me a week to design it xD

Please help!

Regards

Ditto2417 (Stephanie)
    Hi, Stephanie.

In order to publish your BlueVoda designed website you must havea paid VodaHost hosting package. If you haven't then click the 'Order Now!' link in the top right of this page. If you have already signed up for a hosting package then your IP address and log in details are included with your 'Welcome' email. If you cannot find this then you need to submit ('Help Me' Link in the top right of this page) a support ticket and ask them to re-send it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X