• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MandyN
    Major

• Jan 2006

Re: Cozy Corner

Originally posted by LadyEye
    Sorry Mandy, but I disagree, you should have played "Chicken" a few months ago, lmao .... oops, no no maybe not ... thinking I remember "chicken" hmmmm ..... lol - in any case, stay away from the Chicken Dance ...

Best to do the "Moo Moo Wave" lol
    LOL... don't you worry, I am doing all of those... the "Moo Moo Wave", the "Hippo Hip Hop", the Penguin Waddle Waltz, and the "Baby Elephant Bossa Nova"... and that's just when I'm trying to walk gracefully... lol
    I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by MandyN
      LOL... don't you worry, I am doing all of those... the "Moo Moo Wave", the "Hippo Hip Hop", the Penguin Waddle Waltz, and the "Baby Elephant Bossa Nova"... and that's just when I'm trying to walk gracefully... lol
      Mandy.....!!!!!
      HO MY HO MY......wish we had a video camara recording all those moooovvveeesss.....hee hee hee....

How are you and the little alien baby doing? ......and not forgetting old Eez-Eez.....LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• MandyN
        Major

• Jan 2006

Nooooooo... no video please... it will haunt me for the rest of my life... lol You'd have to put the video of me on Jim's website as an unexplained event...lol

The baby and I are doing great, and Carlos... he's taking it ez-ez... lol

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
          Glad to see you back...CL...hope you had lots of fun.....lol
          And why you didn't invite me to the party....lol.....you could have beamed me up.....lol....lots of pirates and wenches.....and no Aliens?.....lol

Hope you take over the entertainment department now......lol...I worked hard to keep these alien happy ....need a rest now......lol
          No I wasn't back, but I'm back now.............yeh I had fun, and I did invite you to the party...........and there were aliens, lots of aliens, even a 22 foot alien, could of been kin, I dunno, I was over by the pirates.........lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
            No I wasn't back, but I'm back now.............yeh I had fun, and I did invite you to the party...........and there were aliens, lots of aliens, even a 22 foot alien, could of been kin, I dunno, I was over by the pirates.........lol
            Glad you back..... but not as a pirate?.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Nooooooo... no video please... it will haunt me for the rest of my life... lol You'd have to put the video of me on Jim's website as an unexplained event...lol

The baby and I are doing great, and Carlos... he's taking it ez-ez... lol
              Now Mandy, I'm sure you don't need an explaination of where babies come from.................lol

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                Glad you back..... but not as a pirate?.....lol
                Arrrg.......perhaps I may change, into a pirate.........shiver me timbers. What do ye tink of that matey? New explorations on the high seas, we could plunder all thee ships and keep all their booty for ourselves........lol

Comment

• MandyN
                  Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  Now Mandy, I'm sure you don't need an explaination of where babies come from.................lol
                  LOL ... I was referring to my moves... lol
                  And you're right... I don't need an explaination as to where babies come from... I still have flash backs...lol she says with her eye starting to twitch

AstraltravellerQuote:
                  Originally Posted by MandyN

Mandy.....!!!!!
                  HO MY HO MY......wish we had a video camara recording all those moooovvveeesss.....hee hee hee....

How are you and the little alien baby doing? ......and not forgetting old Eez-Eez.....LOL

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Just kiddn' Mandy..........lol

oh........yeh, yeh time is getting close for you. Oh my. The first child you're scared cause you don't know what's going to happen, the second you're scared cause you do...............yep yep. Don't know what else to say about that..........take care of yourself...........eat lots now.....lol Take care of them twins.............err could be triplets......lol JK

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you.........you did "Constant Craving" did you do "Miss Chatelaine?"

Good morning everyone.

Comment

• LadyEye
                      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by C L

oh........yeh, yeh time is getting close for you. Oh my. The first child you're scared cause you don't know what's going to happen, the second you're scared cause you do...............yep yep. Don't know what else to say about that..........take care of yourself...........eat lots now.....lol Take care of them twins.............err could be triplets......lol JK

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you.........you did "Constant Craving" did you do "Miss Chatelaine?"

Good morning everyone.

Hey Robyn

You'll be putting Mandy into "false labor" before she is ready by mentioning those "triplets" lol ....... I don't think she knows yet, (me thinks Carlos hid that Midwife report from her, and only let us know) Mandy is this good news for you?? lmao - Hope it's not "Three Little Piggies" lol ... could keep you plenty busy ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• MandyN
                        Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by C L

Good morning everyone.
                        LOL the flashbacks were from making the baby... damn eye twitching again ... joking

I have never done Miss Chatelaine... sorry.

Comment

• MandyN
                          Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                          Hey Robyn

You'll be putting Mandy into "false labor" before she is ready by mentioning those "triplets" lol ....... I don't think she knows yet, (me thinks Carlos hid that Midwife report from her, and only let us know) Mandy is this good news for you?? lmao - Hope it's not "Three Little Piggies" lol ... could keep you plenty busy ....
                          Bloody men! He's always keeping secrets from me! Well if that is to be true, it will not be "Three Little Piggies" it would be "Four Little Piggies" because there is already "One Little Piggy" in this house... and it's not my 6 year old... lol

Comment

• LadyEye
                            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Bloody men! He's always keeping secrets from me! Well if that is to be true, it will not be "Three Little Piggies" it would be "Four Little Piggies" because there is already "One Little Piggy" in this house... and it's not my 6 year old... lol
                            lol Mandy ... did dat little piggy go to market and wun all de way home ... lol ....

You making babies with your eyes, geesh, I am getting a new avatar then ... hope it's not catchy ... lmao

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

LOL the flashbacks were from making the baby... damn eye twitching again ... joking

I have never done Miss Chatelaine... sorry.
                              lol the twitching eye...........Mandy

hmmm No Chatelaine? "sniff"

You do all your choices well...............

Hey, did you hear? We have a Cosmonaut on VH........Astral

Bet he wears pink pajamas in space too.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                                lol the twitching eye...........Mandy

hmmm No Chatelaine? "sniff"

You do all your choices well...............

Hey, did you hear? We have a Cosmonaut on VH........Astral

Bet he wears pink pajamas in space too.
                                Pink pajamas hey????????.......we will see from above......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X