• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Cozy Corner

Originally posted by larazovich
    perhaps you could locate appropriate attire for me?
    One wizard of imagery................POOF!

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by MandyN
      We are doing great thanks Robyn... both of us are getting fatter by the day... lol
      Nah.........healthy is the main thing Mandy......enjoy the eats now, the rest will come off later........take care.

Comment

• larazovich
        General

• Jul 2006

Very clever Robyn - How'd you get me to smile so much?
        You're aces in my book!
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

WOW...liz...I always knew there was some wizardry around youand your lil feet....lol
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• MandyN
            Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by C L
            Nah.........healthy is the main thing Mandy......enjoy the eats now, the rest will come off later........take care.
            Ofcourse, healthy fat... lol
            With all of Zlatko's recipes to try, it could be quite sometime before I get it off... lol Keep em' coming Zlatko, cook up a storm for us!
            I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• Mook25
              Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

All this talk of food is making me hungry
              Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
              FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

ROFLMAO... poor Astral, he's been through the make-over washing machine... lol I have to say I love the Yoda Astral... May The Force Be With You Yoda Astral... lol
                Hi Mandy,
                They all great aren't they?......Hows things your side?......and Carlos how has been, I see he popped in to one of the threads the other day....lol
                Hope you and the baby are doing fine.....lol.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                  WOW...liz...I always knew there was some wizardry around youand your lil feet....lol
                  WOW !!!!!.....YOU BACK??????
                  Welcome back Beezz......long time no see.....lol
                  Now that I'm about to leave on a space mission you come back.....lol
                  Well someone as to keep the entertainment alive and going while I'm gone...lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• beegud2
                    Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                    WOW !!!!!.....YOU BACK??????
                    Welcome back Beezz......long time no see.....lol
                    Now that I'm about to leave on a space mission you come back.....lol
                    Well someone as to keep the entertainment alive and going while I'm gone...lol

What space mission...i nevr get this info till the last nimute...lol...ok...but you are gonna miss some good entertaining...so hurry up and get back...GOOD to be back and i'll be awaiting your orders and we'll keep the crew in shape till your return...lol
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

What space mission...i nevr get this info till the last nimute...lol...ok...but you are gonna miss some good entertaining...so hurry up and get back...GOOD to be back and i'll be awaiting your orders and we'll keep the crew in shape till your return...lol
                      Look at my thread......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• beegud2
                        Major General

• Apr 2006

OMG!!!...Congrats Astral...that is absolutely awesome...ummm...i did read the thread correctly I hope...so you wil lbe blasting off to space...how wonderful tht must be. You need to start a Countdown thread...so we can all join in and celebrate and look for you whereever in the world we are...now remember..play nice withal lthe other aliens...lol
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

Comment

• MandyN
                          Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                          Hi Mandy,
                          They all great aren't they?......Hows things your side?......and Carlos how has been, I see he popped in to one of the threads the other day....lol
                          Hope you and the baby are doing fine.....lol.....
                          He did? Are you sure about that Astral? Because Ez-Ez has been banned since late December. Where did you see him posting, cause I can't find it?

Things are progressing over here... I'm finding my belly is getting in the way of passing people in the hallway and hugging people as well... lol
                          It's all good... Carlos as usual is working day and night... poor thing.
                          I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

Ofcourse, healthy fat... lol
                            With all of Zlatko's recipes to try, it could be quite sometime before I get it off... lol Keep em' coming Zlatko, cook up a storm for us!
                            I just seen that thread, dunno how I missed it........yummy!

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

And just how is we going to do that? You ate all the cupcakes, I have no energy left.....been waiting forever for you to arrive..........with more food.

Mook is hungry, so is Mandy...........what are you cooking up there Beezie..........??

Celebration time for the Leader........he gets a few days peace and quiet from us, while he is in space.........see, we took a pic. We made him pajamas, they are pink, his favorite.........

Comment

• beegud2
                                Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
                                And just how is we going to do that? You ate all the cupcakes, I have no energy left.....been waiting forever for you to arrive..........with more food.

Mook is hungry, so is Mandy...........what are you cooking up there Beezie..........??

Celebration time for the Leader........he gets a few days peace and quiet from us, while he is in space.........see, we took a pic. We made him pajamas, they are pink, his favorite.........
                                Jeez...ok...hang on...I got ..lets see (pulling out the kitchen sink from her travel bag)...hmmm...a pack of M&M's (real popular on mars I hear...surprisingly they don't like Mars bars there...go figure)...hmmm oh here it is..I knew I had it here...this is a special magic plate I got and it never goes empty...always full of cookies and other goodies..only problem is..people keep trying to steal it...back off you rats...and gi me back that plate...see what I mean. Ok..lemme think...cupcakes and cookies...VOILA..there you go CL...eat away mi haerties...make room for Mandy..she eating for two...there you go all...enjoy...leave some for poor LE...she gots lots of work with ManAlien on big trip.
                                Beezz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X