• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Cozy Corner

Originally posted by MandyN
    He did? Are you sure about that Astral? Because Ez-Ez has been banned since late December. Where did you see him posting, cause I can't find it?

Things are progressing over here... I'm finding my belly is getting in the way of passing people in the hallway and hugging people as well... lol
    It's all good... Carlos as usual is working day and night... poor thing.
    Good to hear you are all doing fine.....lol
    As for Carlos popping in, it must have been a old thread that some one pulled up......lol....I also cant seem to find it now.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
      And just how is we going to do that? You ate all the cupcakes, I have no energy left.....been waiting forever for you to arrive..........with more food.

Mook is hungry, so is Mandy...........what are you cooking up there Beezie..........??

Celebration time for the Leader........he gets a few days peace and quiet from us, while he is in space.........see, we took a pic. We made him pajamas, they are pink, his favorite.........

Get peace and quiet? hey!!!!!......I'm the one who needs it.... lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• beegud2
        Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
        Oh i don't think you have to worry about PEACE and QUIET..where you're going i suspect you'll be getting alot of it...lol....SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER....ok..so i won't do the rest of the STAR TREK spiel....lol....

Oh and great leader...please keep the cargo bay door closed and don't pick up any hitchhikers on your trek to space...we're still recovering from the last alien invasion...the dang rats are still everywhere...lol.
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
          Oh i don't think you have to worry about PEACE and QUIET..where you're going i suspect you'll be getting alot of it...lol....SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER....ok..so i won't do the rest of the STAR TREK spiel....lol....

Oh and great leader...please keep the cargo bay door closed and don't pick up any hitchhikers on your trek to space...we're still recovering from the last alien invasion...the dang rats are still everywhere...lol.

No I wont pick up any hitchhikers.....lol.....It's againest the rules .....lol
          Only allowed to bring back the real E.T.......that is if I can find on this mission....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• beegud2
            Major General

• Apr 2006

No I wont pick up any hitchhikers.....lol.....It's againest the rules .....lol
            Only allowed to bring back the real E.T.......that is if I can find on this mission....lol
            Ok..but if you pick up the real ET, we on earth will not shell out for his calls home....we can't afford that call even on a good calling plan. I'm still recovering from my calls to freinds and family overseas....rofl.
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Ok..but if you pick up the real ET, we on earth will not shell out for his calls home....we can't afford that call even on a good calling plan. I'm still recovering from my calls to freinds and family overseas....rofl.

No No we won't he has his own special way of calling home......lol
              No need for us earthlings to have to pay for his calls home.......lol
              His Carry's his own Universal telephone to call any Galaxy he so wishes ......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• beegud2
                Major General

• Apr 2006

No No we won't he has his own special way of calling home......lol
                No need for us earthlings to have to pay for his calls home.......lol
                His Carry's his own Universal telephone to call any Galaxy he so wishes ......lmao
                Hmmm...univerasal telephone...ummm can i get the patent for that ....it would sooo solve my long distant problems and make me some money on the side....heheheh
                Beezz
                sigpic

Comment

• larazovich
                  General

• Jul 2006

ooooo Beezz, good plan! Then you can make a website to sell the phones...what a concept!
                  Liz
                  www.sebastopolparty.com
                  www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• beegud2
                    Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
                    ooooo Beezz, good plan! Then you can make a website to sell the phones...what a concept!
                    Yup for us earthbound aliens Liz....we gotta be able to stay in touch with our alien friends far and near...lol....but it'll be tough negotiating the terms forthe patent...i hear those aliens are tricky...lol...always trying to get a Vegas vacation out of every deal....lol.
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

Yup for us earthbound aliens Liz....we gotta be able to stay in touch with our alien friends far and near...lol....but it'll be tough negotiating the terms forthe patent...i hear those aliens are tricky...lol...always trying to get a Vegas vacation out of every deal....lol.

HHHHMMMMMMMM........I don't think E.T. will fall for that......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• larazovich
                        General

• Jul 2006

Maybe we can use this one..

Re: Anyone got a little claim to fame
                        OK, I hold a patent pending for a disposable world cellular phone.
                        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• beegud2
                          Major General

• Apr 2006

HHHHMMMMMMMM........I don't think E.T. will fall for that......lol
                          See Liz...I told ya those dang ET's always want more ....so great leader..what do you thin our chances are for getting that patent...lol
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

See Liz...I told ya those dang ET's always want more ....so great leader..what do you thin our chances are for getting that patent...lol
                            I will try and talk to E.T. when I meet him and try and make a deal with him.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Jeez...ok...hang on...I got ..lets see (pulling out the kitchen sink from her travel bag)...hmmm...a pack of M&M's (real popular on mars I hear...surprisingly they don't like Mars bars there...go figure)...hmmm oh here it is..I knew I had it here...this is a special magic plate I got and it never goes empty...always full of cookies and other goodies..only problem is..people keep trying to steal it...back off you rats...and gi me back that plate...see what I mean. Ok..lemme think...cupcakes and cookies...VOILA..there you go CL...eat away mi haerties...make room for Mandy..she eating for two...there you go all...enjoy...leave some for poor LE...she gots lots of work with ManAlien on big trip.
                              Thanks me friend, takes a couple of M & M's and chomps, chomps, mmmmm good plate, lots of cookies.......BACK OFF RATS! This is WAR! Our plate.......chomp chomp, mmmm cupcakes, lovely......thank-you Beez. What's that? ssS ssS h a r e?

arrrrrg......... ok, saving some for Mandy..........

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG and LE? ok, saving some for LE.

Jeez.........the plate that never empty's is sure looking empty? You sure it's a never ending plate Beez?

Comment

• C L
                                General

• Jul 2006

errrrr That's what I meant....Leader.........he he smiles he he

Comment

Working...
                                X