• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Cozy Corner

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    I will try and talk to E.T. when I meet him and try and make a deal with him.......lol
    Wow, you can talk E.T. talk? Hey, you guys are making all the money.........I want in on this profits and stuff........no fair no fair no fair, it says right in the book of rules.........SHARE!

Comment

• beegud2
      Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
      Thanks me friend, takes a couple of M & M's and chomps, chomps, mmmmm good plate, lots of cookies.......BACK OFF RATS! This is WAR! Our plate.......chomp chomp, mmmm cupcakes, lovely......thank-you Beez. What's that? ssS ssS h a r e?

arrrrrg......... ok, saving some for Mandy..........

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG and LE? ok, saving some for LE.

Jeez.........the plate that never empty's is sure looking empty? You sure it's a never ending plate Beez?
      Yup pretty sure its a no empty plate..i got the warranty from the dealer at the alien bazaar on Mars...oh wait clause here says its only good for first 10 plates...damm...i knew i should have been suspicious of that shifty eye character...his one eye kept looking around....i'm never buying anything from that stall again....ok...i guess i'm gonna hav to ship some up in the super fast stove i bought from the stall next to him....hmmm...he lookd shifty eye too....
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

You went to the Alien Bazzarre without me? Huh? What da heck? Who drove? Good for 10 plates, Beez........you ate 7 out of the 10, that means I only had 2 if we're to share...........you sure you wanna share......???? The Leader is asleep.........he don't need any, LE is busy......sssssssssh, she is all eyes. Looks around trying to see if she is looking. Mandy.........awww she is preggy.......feels guilty if we eat her share..........hmmm, first come? Awwwwwww, you really ate Mandy's share Beez, not me..........rubs tummy, I'm hungry. Mandy has Zlatko and Carlos cooking for her, you sure? Desperately trying not to feel guilty over the last plate of unlimited food. So confused............jeez.

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by C L
          You went to the Alien Bazzarre without me? Huh? What da heck? Who drove? Good for 10 plates, Beez........you ate 7 out of the 10, that means I only had 2 if we're to share...........you sure you wanna share......???? The Leader is asleep.........he don't need any, LE is busy......sssssssssh, she is all eyes. Looks around trying to see if she is looking. Mandy.........awww she is preggy.......feels guilty if we eat her share..........hmmm, first come? Awwwwwww, you really ate Mandy's share Beez, not me..........rubs tummy, I'm hungry. Mandy has Zlatko and Carlos cooking for her, you sure? Desperately trying not to feel guilty over the last plate of unlimited food. So confused............jeez.
          Ok go for it...i'm full any way ..and Mandy doesn't want anymore cookies only Zlatkos cooking....and we'll whip up somthign of LE and the Leader..now that we are good vodaaliens....

BTW..i took the alien taxi cart to the bazzaar and you should be glad you didn't come ...it ws raining and awful that day...hope i cna return the pale ..i stil lgot the receipt and its got a 3 light year retrun on it...i still got half a light year before i return it....
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

Oh yeah, forgot we were being good now.........ok, dang rain again? Yep you should be able to return it Beez, maybe the Leader will on his way. Yeh Mandy is being well fed I think, but we will share...........erase all that stuff about not sharing........it was the cookie fever getting to me. Sorry Mandy. We saved some cookies for you.

Jeezzzzzz.........I need a drink.

Comment

• larazovich
              General

• Jul 2006

Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• MandyN
                Major

• Jan 2006

Awwwww... how kind, you left me some cookies ... yummy.
                Unfortunately I have to imagine Zlatko's cooking, but thankfully I get to eat Carlos' cooking... soooooooooo yummmmmmy.

Thanks for the cookies, but that'll be all the junk food for me... otherwise I'll look like I'm having triplets... lol
                I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by MandyN
                  Unfortunately I have to imagine Zlatko's cooking, but thankfully I get to eat Carlos' cooking... soooooooooo yummmmmmy.

Thanks for the cookies, but that'll be all the junk food for me... otherwise I'll look like I'm having triplets... lol

And I'm sure Carlos cooking is it's pretty delicious........lol
                  At the rate you keep him cooking......He will soon be a great and well known I.P.C. (International Professional Chef) .......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                  www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by MandyN

Ok, I'm a smuck.........I should of shared the cookies.

Yeh yeh, rub it in.........all the good food being cooked for you........

Comment

• C L
                      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
                      Thank-you Liz......takes the bailey's, poors a drink........I needed that!

Comment

• bill2006
                        Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Ah Bailey's on ice. Nice.
                        Bill
                        www.blueearthtea.com
                        www.ftaaconsulting.com
                        www.iaval.com
                        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by bill2006
                          Hey!!....Bill,
                          And these ladies are greedy......drinking on their own.....lol ....they don't even shear it us men......lol.....hee hee hee....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• MandyN
                            Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                            And I'm sure Carlos cooking is it's pretty delicious........lol
                            At the rate you keep him cooking......He will soon be a great and well known I.P.C. (International Professional Chef) .......lol
                            I don't make him do anything he doesn't already want to do... he loves cooking, and he could've already been an I.P.C. before I met him
                            I always feel like I'm being served better than Restaurant quality meals when he cooks... I just wish I could cook as good as him. I'm learning slowly... lol

Thank god he doesn't wear those silly chequed pants and hats that chefs wear... lol

Comment

• MandyN
                              Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by C L
                              Ok, I'm a smuck.........I should of shared the cookies.

Yeh yeh, rub it in.........all the good food being cooked for you........

Awwww... don't feel bad Robyn, I cook 50% of the time so it is balanced out. When Carlos cooks we all love it... when I cook, we all love his cooking even more... lol

Comment

• C L
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by bill2006
                                Yep, I agree Bill.........yum.

Comment

Working...
                                X