Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Month were You Born in....

Originally posted by Jeremy
    LOL Dori .. I am really the one you like to pick on eh? I'll get you back .. haha .. what can I say .. I like the month I am born in from what that description says ... hahaha!
    Well... They don't call me a THUG for nothing... if the Lightning can't beat the Leafs somebody has to take it out on the Canadians! ROFLMAO I just can't help myself....

IMHO I think all the months sound pretty great in one way or another!
    Naturally Yours,
    Dori
    www.earthelixirs.com
    www.earthelixirsinc.com
    www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
    www.virtualdesigndiva.com
    www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Lol!! ..
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

NOVEMBER=SWEETIE
        Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. ***** thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good phy sical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves travelling. Dislike being at home. Restless. having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. If you repost this in the next 5 minutes, you will become close to someone you do not speak to much in the next 4 days.

Wow some of that really hits home - love to travel - had 5 kids and am stubborn to a fault. the sweetie part I'm not so sure - fun to read

Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
        X