Anyone got a little claim to fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone got a little claim to fame

Bill: Yes sir... I would think those two good deeds, indeed provide inner satisfaction! Good man!!

Liz: Ok..we're going to hold you to it. You go girl...this summer.

Holly: Ok, now I know you had some of that gin with you under that water. That's why you felt so good afterwards, right? come on you can tell us...lol I don't blame you for chicken out on the skydiving. I have never done it and never will. You go Liz!!! I'll pray for you, ok?? My son and daughter-in-law have that to do on their list for this year. I'm just making sure that I'm shown as the legal guardian of their daugher (my granddaughter) before they go!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
      Bill: Yes sir... I would think those two good deeds, indeed provide inner satisfaction! Good man!!

Liz: Ok..we're going to hold you to it. You go girl...this summer.

Holly: Ok, now I know you had some of that gin with you under that water. That's why you felt so good afterwards, right? come on you can tell us...lol I don't blame you for chicken out on the skydiving. I have never done it and never will. You go Liz!!! I'll pray for you, ok?? My son and daughter-in-law have that to do on their list for this year. I'm just making sure that I'm shown as the legal guardian of their daugher (my granddaughter) before they go!!
      lol Cindy ... NO never ... wouldn't have been wise ... and no I wouldn't ... but afterwards yeah ...

And Good Luck to you Liz - sure wish you'd wait until after the VodaTrip, we want you to come you know ... And I'll pray too, really should change your mind ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
        Planting trees and saving a life does provide certain inner satisfaction.
        Yes is does Bill....... Something to be proud of. Bravo, DL said it right Good man.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
          lol Cindy ... NO never ... wouldn't have been wise ... and no I wouldn't ... but afterwards yeah ...

And Good Luck to you Liz - sure wish you'd wait until after the VodaTrip, we want you to come you know ... And I'll pray too, really should change your mind ....
          Is this the same trip? Liz is coming..........so is Beez if she ever shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by C L
            Is this the same trip? Liz is coming..........so is Beez if she ever shows up.

Same trip, Liz is coming too ... and who knows who else ... we need to start planning, so maybe the end of Nov. or so sounds good to everyone?? I don't know about the cruise, I think I would feel too tied up and might jump ship, lol ... would I Cindy???? When I need to leave somewhere I need to leave, so what would I do????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nah, nah I don't think you would feel that way on ship.......are we talking about a cruise ship? Those are huge! Like a little city........whooa! I'm in, they include food! lol

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                Nah, nah I don't think you would feel that way on ship.......are we talking about a cruise ship? Those are huge! Like a little city........whooa! I'm in, they include food! lol
                lol ... didn't you eat yet, lol .... yes and the cruise actually takes off on my b'day ... something to ponder ... I don't know ... but Cindy has a great rate for everyone, but I don't know ... u think????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

where do we go to find out the rate? and from where to where? Or am I jumping the gun on details?
                  I LOVE cruises..... so decadent, and so wonderful, you feel so pampered..
                  Liz
                  www.sebastopolparty.com
                  www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hey you two!! I was going to send Holly an email, but I think I'll post the cruise details on the forum. Just trying to find the right place. Maybe under the classified section! What do you think?

Holly..have you never been on a cruise ship before? If not, they are fun. The cost of the cruise includes all the food on board (with a few exceptions), like an all inclusive vacation! Anyway, I'll post the details somewhere and then if anyone is interested they can email me. But I have a deadline and just a few spots left. I'll try and get that posted yet tonight.

Yea Liz...I'll put it up tonight... all the details...
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

excellent. Dunno if I can make it; it is alittle tricky for me to get away, but maybe ... if all the stars allign maybe I can go too..
                      Liz
                      www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

I'm always game for another dinner LE............the cruise is fab! Just the timing......

Comment

yeah same here. looks like I can't get it together for this one. Maybe next time..
                          Liz
                          www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Okay, now it is my turn.....

When I was 10 I was a Yo-Yo champion... lots of tricks, two handed and everything, youngest one in state competition (didn't win, though,was really scared and then broke a string and cried...sensitive child, doncha know....ended up 5th, I think..)
                            Still can do some tricks, though, oddball talent, yes?
                            Liz
                            www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Wow, no not oddball at all, that's pretty cool being the youngest, I tried the yo-yo, not good at it at all, my brother faired ok, not good enough to be in a contest. 5th? That's an accomplishment. Good stuff Liz!

Comment

Working...
                              X