Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Children VS Pets?

Awww no gas mask? Jeez you take away all the fun! lol

Have a few at the pub for the rest of us..........we're thirsty too.

Comment

I never took any beer at the pub it was coca-cola ins ted, better safe then sorry. Hangover and day job no no i am to old for that.
      Arve Thornes

Comment

Originally posted by C L
        No way!

This is a before and after picture.............I don't believe ya? Is this the same room? Jeez.........I'm in with the rest..........I need to hire you........you da woman Cindy! Now you have to do it again? Make his spot even smaller this time.
        The messy one looks like my sisters bedroom when i was living at home. lol
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by arve
          I never took any beer at the pub it was coca-cola ins ted, better safe then sorry. Hangover and day job no no i am to old for that.
          Arve Thornes

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
            The messy one looks like my sisters bedroom when i was living at home. lol
            Mook..........were you the tidy one then......and is that your sis in your avatar? Are you bopping her on the head or elbow?

Perhaps we all could do with a visit from Cindy...............lol

Comment

Working...
            X