• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by larazovich
    Astral! This is soooo cool!! Thanks for posting the link, lots of interesting stuff to look at there.
    Now we can envision you in your space chair while you are gone!
    Thanks Liz,
    Now you see why all the training.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Just one little question for you guys.......
      Can I have the answer......hee hee hee ......lmao
      I'm out of here, chat to you guys tomorrow......lol

Ok!!!!Who knows?
      What you give an Elephant when it has diarrhoea?

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• larazovich
        General

• Jul 2006

A lot of SPACE !!
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
          Thank you my Dear 2nd in COMMAND,
          A star in your pie...hee hee hee .......NO, in your EYE.......maybe......YES YES......LOL
          Will be out of this world soon just for a few days......lol....and can't waite to return to chat you guys.......lol

Yes I just got back from dinner and a bit of fun with my mission colleagues, had a great evening just to damn cold......lol......I wish some nights I was back home and that good South African weather....lol.....it's now 12:00 a.m. (midnight)here at Star City.......

So I guess that have now closed the previous thread, I shall have to post Episode 2 on this one.....lmao....

Hey Leader ... getting closer by the minute ... I see your previous thread is closed, that is what happens when YOU give orders, the entire universe reacts. ... lol

Yes Episode 2 we anxiously await ... Glad you had a good dinner and a bit of fun ... cold eh!! I know the feeling ...

That sure is a cool "machine" you will be in ... who is sitting in the Leaders seat, who is sitting in my seat ... I think I need to protest, someone is in my seat, lol ....

Answer: "Lots of Room" lol ... but I like Liz's answer ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
            A lot of SPACE !!
            Liz, you were right on the button......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
              Hey Leader ... getting closer by the minute ... I see your previous thread is closed, that is what happens when YOU give orders, the entire universe reacts. ... lol

Yes Episode 2 we anxiously await ... Glad you had a good dinner and a bit of fun ... cold eh!! I know the feeling ...

That sure is a cool "machine" you will be in ... who is sitting in the Leaders seat, who is sitting in my seat ... I think I need to protest, someone is in my seat, lol ....

Answer: "Lots of Room" lol ... but I like Liz's answer ....
              Yes had a good dinner.....lol
              Fun .... yes the Russians sure can entertain the their fellow cosmonauts....lol
              Cool machine, yes it sure is a beautiful piece of space craft.....lol..
              Did you look at the link a few replies ago?.....lol..to see more about the space vehicle (craft) I will be flying....lol...see here Kliper (Clipper) spacecraft
              As for protesting, you don't have to worry......lol.....it's an other Russian male Cosmonaut that will be the mission Capitan, I'll the one in your chair......lol....I'll be 2nd in Command of the mission......lol.....strange not being the LEADER hee hee hee on this one......lol

Tminus 9 nine days to go.....lol

It's now 12:50 a.m. going to sleep had a long day.......GOOD NIGHT .....OOPPPSS IT'S MORNING ......LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Yes I did Leader ... it's "fab" ... how many missions as this craft ever been on, or is this it's "maiden voyage"?

And ...

I'll give my seat up to you, the Leader, anyday of the week!!

And ...

You will always be Leader as far as we are all concerned!!

That's a great seat for you, take care of it for me ... and I'll guard your cozy seat on here while you are gone ... how appropriate ... it's like "seat swap" lol ....

9 days .... I can only imagine the emotions and thoughts going through all of your minds right now ....

When is the last time you were in space? This is your 2nd trip right??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                  Yes I did Leader ... it's "fab" ... how many missions as this craft ever been on, or is this it's "maiden voyage"?

And ...

I'll give my seat up to you, the Leader, anyday of the week!!

And ...

You will always be Leader as far as we are all concerned!!

That's a great seat for you, take care of it for me ... and I'll guard your cozy seat on here while you are gone ... how appropriate ... it's like "seat swap" lol ....

9 days .... I can only imagine the emotions and thoughts going through all of your minds right now ....

When is the last time you were in space? This is your 2nd trip right??

Thank you for giving up that seat for me my dear 2nd in COMMAND.....lol....and I shall take good care of it for you....hee hee hee....lol...

Thank you for looking after my seat here for me while I'm gone on the mission.....lol
                  No this actually going to be my 3rd trip and the last was September 2005 just a few months before I joined Voda Host....lol

This space craft is an Experimental craft and it will be the first time its going into space......lol....my crew and I will be taking it through its pace for the fist time ever....lol....testing for every thing it will be capable of doing out there......lol

We will be testing it to see if it perform well for future missions and if so, to build a fleet of them for missions into deep space and missions to the international space station....lol

Nine days to go and ship is on the launch pad sitting on top of a very powerful Soyuz Rocket awaiting launch day.....lol
                  And yes there are a lot of nerves and emotions and thoughts going through us crew member's minds and the guys at mission control.....lol

I suppose everything will be a bit better tomorrow when my wife and kids will arrive to spend the last few days with me before the mission lift off.....lol....and they will spend some time in Russia until my return.
                  It will be good to see them all again.......lol

I will show her how to log on to the forum so she can log on now and then and keep you guys up to date on the mission and pass on some news and greetings from the LEADER....lol

So you guys might not be hearing much from until the mission but I will try as much as I can lol......with the wife and kids around I must behave hee hee hee ......lol.....I always do....... I will go sightseeing on my time off......lol
                  Will log on at least the day before the mission to say goodbye to my ALIENS..hee hee hee.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

For you guys to see what THE LEADER will be going in on the mission, it's called the KLIPER here is a link to a site with info and some pictures of the E.S.C. (Experimental Space Craft) that I will be going into space.
                    This space vehicle will be taken into space on a rocket and will be brought back to earth on it's own power......lol
                    Click on some of the pictures and you get extra pictures of all the gizmo's and info on Kliper.....Hope you guys enjoy it......lol......

Kliper (Clipper) spacecraft
                    Thanks for the link Astral...........very interesting work you do. Nice space craft.........Thanks for posting! Have a good dinner........nighty night. Counting down.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                      Thanks for the link Astral...........very interesting work you do. Nice space craft.........Thanks for posting! Have a good dinner........nighty night. Counting down.
                      It was my pleasure CL glad you liked it......lol
                      It sure feels good to have my wife and kids around until lift off.....lol
                      Like I told my 2nd in COMMAND, I have missed them all this time but now that they are here we sure are having a ball together.....lol
                      That why you guys want hear much from me until just before lift off.....lol
                      Will try and pop in soon again.....for now it's training and on time off my family......lol
                      But I want forget my VodAlien family also.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Dream Lady
                        Major General

• Feb 2006

Thanks Astral for the link. Extremely interesting! When you show your wife how to log on and keep us informed, let her know that she will be welcomed with open arms around here! We look forward to meeting her. She must be very proud of you! Before your lift off, spend a lot of time with your family and relax and have fun! We'll be here when you get back!
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

That's a good idea DL, hope all is going well for you Astral. Getting so close now.

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Thank you for giving up that seat for me my dear 2nd in COMMAND.....lol....and I shall take good care of it for you....hee hee hee....lol...

Thank you for looking after my seat here for me while I'm gone on the mission.....lol

My pleasure to "swap" seats with you Leader, for Eye would not be wanting your seat on this mission. You are the "Vodalien" for this mission!!
                            No this actually going to be my 3rd trip and the last was September 2005 just a few months before I joined Voda Host....lol

This space craft is an Experimental craft and it will be the first time its going into space......lol....my crew and I will be taking it through its pace for the fist time ever....lol....testing for every thing it will be capable of doing out there......lol

We will be testing it to see if it perform well for future missions and if so, to build a fleet of them for missions into deep space and missions to the international space station....lol

Nine days to go and ship is on the launch pad sitting on top of a very powerful Soyuz Rocket awaiting launch day.....lol

Glad to see the ship is resting before it takes off for it's mission. Guess it's safe to say it is ready ... phew ....

And yes there are a lot of nerves and emotions and thoughts going through us crew member's minds and the guys at mission control.....lol

I suppose everything will be a bit better tomorrow when my wife and kids will arrive to spend the last few days with me before the mission lift off.....lol....and they will spend some time in Russia until my return.
                            It will be good to see them all again.......lol

How long have you been departed from your family?

I will show her how to log on to the forum so she can log on now and then and keep you guys up to date on the mission and pass on some news and greetings from the LEADER....lol

That will be awesome!! Can you tell us her name? So we can greet her in fashion ....

So you guys might not be hearing much from until the mission but I will try as much as I can lol......with the wife and kids around I must behave hee hee hee ......lol.....I always do....... I will go sightseeing on my time off......lol
                            Will log on at least the day before the mission to say goodbye to my ALIENS..hee hee hee.......lol
                            You be sure to log on as much as you can before hand, and definitely before you take off ... wow ... getting closer by the minute ... can't say I would be wanting to trade places with you, but I can feel your excitement!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                              Thanks Astral for the link. Extremely interesting! When you show your wife how to log on and keep us informed, let her know that she will be welcomed with open arms around here! We look forward to meeting her. She must be very proud of you! Before your lift off, spend a lot of time with your family and relax and have fun! We'll be here when you get back!
                              It's a pleasure Cindy......and thank you I will let her know you girls are waiting for new from her.....lol......geeee wizzzzz it will be a AstralTraveller all girl thread for a while.......lol well at least until I get back......lol......hee hee hee .....
                              There are all proud yes.......I'm already busy spending the whole weekend off training......and spending it with them having fun ........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• larazovich
                                General

• Jul 2006

It's a pleasure Cindy......and thank you I will let her know you girls are waiting for new from her.....lol......geeee wizzzzz it will be a AstralTraveller all girl thread for a while.......lol well at least until I get back......lol......hee hee hee .....
                                Oh Astral, that's not such a BAD thing, is it?
                                Liz
                                www.sebastopolparty.com
                                www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
                                X