• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by C L
    Yep.......nighty night....make sure you're all prepared for take off!
    I shall be.......nighty night ......and will be wearing my lime green glow in the dark PJ's.......hee hee hee .......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Ok Leader...help me out here. I read with great interest the link you provided us. Very interesting craft. But everything I am reading on that link and other sites, all say that the Kliper is not scheduled to do it's first unmanned test flight until the year 2013? It appears that on July 19, 2006, they deferred the development of the craft and stated it would not happen within their 2006-2015 timeframe. They apparently had problems deciding on the contractor/manufacturer of this craft as well as the rocket that would launch it?

So what's up with that info? Call me nosy, but I am very into TRAVEL..as you know. lol
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
        Ok Leader...help me out here. I read with great interest the link you provided us. Very interesting craft. But everything I am reading on that link and other sites, all say that the Kliper is not scheduled to do it's first unmanned test flight until the year 2013? It appears that on July 19, 2006, they deferred the development of the craft and stated it would not happen within their 2006-2015 timeframe. They apparently had problems deciding on the contractor/manufacturer of this craft as well as the rocket that would launch it?

So what's up with that info? Call me nosy, but I am very into TRAVEL..as you know. lol
        Hi Cindy......
        All I can tell you is don't believe everything you read in web sites....lol
        This was all kept very much under wraps....lol......the design of Kliper for unmanned test flight is for a much lager Kliper for mission into Deep Space.....lol....and that will be ready just before 2013.....
        As for the Kliper I'll be in is a much smaller experimental craft and is ready for it's maiden test flight into orbit around Earth....lol.......like I said earlier it was very much kept under wraps.....lol......
        You should know that I've already said more than I should on this thread......lol.....hopefully my superiors want see this......lol
        And thats the way the Space Race is ......lol

Chat to you again later......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

Yea...I kinda of figured not much news would be out. To bad, as I really like to read about this kind of stuff. I don't want you to get into trouble, so we'll change the subject....lol

How about that HOLLY! Wow 5000 posts!! lol
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Yea...I kinda of figured not much news would be out. To bad, as I really like to read about this kind of stuff. I don't want you to get into trouble, so we'll change the subject....lol

How about that HOLLY! Wow 5000 posts!! lol

Thank you for understanding my position and the situation why I can not divulge much more information about the craft and the mission.....lol

As for Holly......ain't she great?.......my she be our inspiration for a lot longer........lol......
            Why do you think I made her my 2nd in COMMAND of the VodAliens Family?......Go LadyEye go......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Dream Lady
              Major General

• Feb 2006

One of these days, I'm going to meet her. I think she would be a blast in person!! Of course, the forum may bring out the best in her! lol I wonder if she minds if we talk about her, while she is obviously out doing something else! We need to have a directory of personnel for the VodAliens Club. With all the promotions, I'm loosing track of what everyone is doing. Did Robyn and Beez ever get out of the kitchen? lol
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Hi Cindy,
                You said earlier........ "To bad, as I really like to read about this kind of stuff"....It's good to know that I will share some info with you when I get back home from the mission......lol

Do you also believe that there are or might be other biengs(spieces) living out there ......Space other planets, galaxies or solar systems......lol

We are not alone you know?......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Dream Lady
                  Major General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                  Hi Cindy,
                  You said earlier........ "To bad, as I really like to read about this kind of stuff"....It's good to know that I will share some info with you when I get back home from the mission......lol

Do you also believe that there are or might be other biengs(spieces) living out there ......Space other planets, galaxies or solar systems......lol

Absolutely! I don't believe that our creator only threw together planet earth and the beings on this planet. We have an entire universe out there and the more we are discovering, it would not surprise me if some day, we do come across a planet with other living life forms inhabiting it. I just hope they are friendly and that we are to them!!

I don't believe we are alone, ever....whether it be other living life forms or spiritual in nature. I believe that we live in a universe that is on various planes. Although I personally have never encountered an alien life form, I have encountered spiritual ones and that is enough to make me believe that anything is possible!!
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Absolutely! I don't believe that our creator only threw together planet earth and the beings on this planet. We have an entire universe out there and the more we are discovering, it would not surprise me if some day, we do come across a planet with other living life forms inhabiting it. I just hope they are friendly and that we are to them!!

I don't believe we are alone, ever....whether it be other living life forms or spiritual in nature. I believe that we live in a universe that is on various planes. Although I personally have never encountered an alien life form, I have encountered spiritual ones and that is enough to make me believe that anything is possible!!
                    I totally agree with you.....lol
                    I have never encountered any either of one form or another, but like you say anything is possible......lol
                    Maybe I will encounter one on this mission coming up .........hee hee hee ...now that would be great or funny .......lol.....we never know whats out there......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• larazovich
                      General

• Jul 2006

It is hard to believe that in such a vast universe we would be 'alone'
                      Liz
                      www.sebastopolparty.com
                      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
                        It is hard to believe that in such a vast universe we would be 'alone'
                        And I couln't agree with you Liz.......think of all the UFO sightings.....lol

Hey maybe I'll bring ET back with me from my mission....hee hee ..lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Dream Lady
                          Major General

• Feb 2006

I loved ET. To bad we are not like him! The world would be a much better place if we all wanted to "GO HOME" so badly!! lol
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

I loved ET. To bad we are not like him! The world would be a much better place if we all wanted to "GO HOME" so badly!! lol
                            I love ET too......lol......and you right the world would be a better place if we were all more like him.........ET.....Phone Home.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

I shall be.......nighty night ......and will be wearing my lime green glow in the dark PJ's.......hee hee hee .......lmao
                              Your pajamas?

Ok, you can have them..........lol. Don't need a light when you have them.

Yes DL, we did move out of the kitchen......and into the entertainment dept., next flying da ship!

Comment

• LadyEye
                                General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hi Cindy,

Leader

Are you going Alien Looking? Is that the mission? Are you going to bring back Vodaliens? lol

No ... I am afraid I do not believe that there are aliens or others out there .... Convince me!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                                X