• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    Hi Holly I've heard so much of you from the Leader...goods things ofcause...
    And its good to be here with all you girls while my husband is on the mission out there.
    Who knows he might even send us ET......so he thinks....

And no we not twins, it just AstralTraveller left his own picture in the avatar, he says he will change it to mine just before his lift off .....
    ......The family had great day out together visiting some lovely places in Russia today just got back and I'm feeling a little tired.
    Well from me its good night to you all
    Lina! We are so happy that you will be joining us ladies while Manuel is away. One of us is ususally around, just about anytime of day around the world, so come on anytime! We look forward to chatting with you. I would love to know what part of Russia you have enjoyed the most while visiting there. It's somewhere I've always wanted to go (but honestly...not the top of my list. lol)

GREAT LEADER ONE: Well I figure you will be blasting off around 6:30 my time if I have that correct! If I don't talk to you before hand, remember to pack your pj's (any color will do), take along those cookies and most of all come back safely. You will be in my prayers for a safe and exciting flight)
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• mosescapetown
      Sergeant First Class

• Mar 2007

Enjoy.... I'm jealous.....GREEN from envy.....
      Let my people go....gaming...

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
        Lina! We are so happy that you will be joining us ladies while Manuel is away. One of us is ususally around, just about anytime of day around the world, so come on anytime! We look forward to chatting with you. I would love to know what part of Russia you have enjoyed the most while visiting there. It's somewhere I've always wanted to go (but honestly...not the top of my list. lol)

GREAT LEADER ONE: Well I figure you will be blasting off around 6:30 my time if I have that correct! If I don't talk to you before hand, remember to pack your pj's (any color will do), take along those cookies and most of all come back safely. You will be in my prayers for a safe and exciting flight)
        Cindy

My dear Dream Lady Cindy,

Yes I think it will be around 6:30 a.m. your time.....as it will be 4:30 p.m. Moscow time tomorrow.
        Well it's now 10:05 p.m. at Star City,at this time tomorrow I'll be looking at you guys from high above our planet.......lol
        PJ's already packed ......lol......hee hee hee.
        We always try to return safely and will try not do any different this time, thank you for your concern.....hope to chat to you again soon.....lol

As for Lina she's a bit tide up with the kids now but says hello and will try and log on tomorrow after I reach orbit and talk to her.
        Hopefully she will have news of lift off for you's......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by mosescapetown
          Enjoy.... I'm jealous.....GREEN from envy.....
          Thank Moses, but don't be jealous it's only a job to be done like any other job.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• larazovich
            General

• Jul 2006

Look Luck, Our Leader, Our prayers and dreams are with you on your journey!

We will be eagerly awaiting your return..
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com
            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
              Look Luck, Our Leader, Our prayers and dreams are with you on your journey!

We will be eagerly awaiting your return..
              Thank you Liz,
              Apart from doing my job on this mission my thoughts will also be of you guys and my family......lol.....and also hoping for a safe return back home and to VodaLand......lol .... I will surely miss all you guys while up there.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye
                General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Thank you Liz,
                Apart from doing my job on this mission my thoughts will also be of you guys and my family......lol.....and also hoping for a safe return back home and to VodaLand......lol .... I will surely miss all you guys while up there.....lol
                Listen Sweetie, you are not going yet, you make sure you don't sign off yet, CL & I are coming in a minute ....

be right here in a few minutes ...

OKAY Leader!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                  Listen Sweetie, you are not going yet, you make sure you don't sign off yet, CL & I are coming in a minute ....

be right here in a few minutes ...

OKAY Leader!!

Yes my dear 2nd in COMMAND......THE LEADER shall wait for you lovely ladies ...but why ? what are you two up to now?......lol.....who knows this might be the last time we'll chat......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

No No No ... you don't go saying those things ....

We shall not be saying goodbye, we shall be saying "See You Later"

In 10 days ....

and we still aren't ready yet, so don't go anywhere ...

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

No No No ... you don't go saying those things ....

We shall not be saying goodbye, we shall be saying "See You Later"

In 10 days ....

and we still aren't ready yet, so don't go anywhere ...

:)

You know Space missions can be a risk sometimes........but hopefully not on my shift.......lol
                      Shall wait patiently.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Ok ladies just for you for a little while I'm back in the Bath Tub......but not for long....lol..... I got to suit up for the mission.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Hi there guys .....I'm LINA the leader's wife, just thought of popping in to say Hello and introduce myself to all you vodaliens and friends of AstralTraveller.
                          Hopefully I'll get to chat to you and relay messages from the Leader while he is on the mission.
                          And don't worry too much about the way he says things lately.....I think it's just the butterflies in his belly before the mission....as he always does get them just before every mission.

Well thats all for now...... will chat to you guys again after Manuel lifts off and will keep you posted......
                          A GREAT BIG HELLO to you Lena, thanks for popping by! Yep, keep us informed, looking forward to chatting with you! Take Care!

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Ok ladies just for you for a little while I'm back in the Bath Tub......but not for long I got to suit up for the mission.......lol

Well Leader, I am impressed to see you in the tub ... and I've already been there and I am already suited up for this mission, because you cannot depart without your 2nd in command, so I am coming with you and of course, Clint is coming too!!

Will miss you desperately, we will say many prayers for you as you venture off on this journey!! You will travel well, your mission will complete with your safe arrival home!!

I am all suited up with you and Clint now, ready Leader for Blast Off!!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Ok ladies just for you for a little while I'm back in the Bath Tub......but not for long....lol..... I got to suit up for the mission.......lol
                              Back in the bathtub? Dang, what you doing in there Leader? Scrubbing up? Whooo Hooo! I know you can't stay in there for days this time......lol

Comment

• C L
                                General

• Jul 2006

Well Leader, I am impressed to see you in the tub ... and I've already been there and I am already suited up for this mission, because you cannot depart without your 2nd in command, so I am coming with you and of course, Clint is coming too!!

Will miss you desperately, we will say many prayers for you as you venture off on this journey!! You will travel well, your mission will complete with your safe arrival home!!

I am all suited up with you and Clint now, ready Leader for Blast Off!!!!

Wow LadyEye..............really nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X