• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Well now Holly....aren't we the creedy one! That's it, just take our Leader and Clint and hog them all to yourself! lol You will get lost out there in space without me you know! lol

And Manual...WHAT are you doing up? You are suppose to be getting your beauty sleep, aren't you? Go back to bed! lol
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
      Well now Holly....aren't we the creedy one! That's it, just take our Leader and Clint and hog them all to yourself! lol You will get lost out there in space without me you know! lol

And Manual...WHAT are you doing up? You are suppose to be getting your beauty sleep, aren't you? Go back to bed! lol

lmao Cindy ... the Leader didn't put his pj's on, so he can't sleep ... I am sure he won't anyway ... I doubt I will, lol ...

Creedy one .... what's that Cindy ... but yeah I guess I am .... lol

And I would get lost in space without you ... but with Clint around I wouldn't be looking for you ... lol .... my baaaaaaaadd .... (I am so joking, I'll change my mind and take you first...!!)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Creedy...Greedy...same thing (as my 8yr old would say) lol Well, gotta admiit you are right. If I had Clint by my side, I wouldn't care if I got lost!! hehe

Well hopefully Manuel is getting a little sleep...I don't think I could. I wonder if they sleep very well in space? I wouldn't think so, but without gravity, maybe it helps or not. I have no idea what I'm talking about, so when he gets back, we'll have a whole list of questions for him. Or maybe Lina will know the answer to? Have you looked at her website? Cool Jewlery there. It looks as though she and her friend must make it. If I recall, I couldn't tell how much anything was, because it is in a different language and all I know is English....but then again creedy/greedy...may be not! lol
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Ok guys the time as finaly arrived.....leaving for launch pad in a couple of minutes......lol
          Sorry couldn't log on earlier.....too busy with last minute things....lol
          So I guess it's time for me to say goodbye for now......ooppps mean to say I'll see you guys all later upon my return on to earth.......
          All ready to rock and roll into orbit ...... andLina shall let you guys know later of news of the launch......lol
          So for now it's Cheerry Ho ho ho from THE LEADER ......
          See you later Aligaters......lol......love you all.......Cheers.......

Three hours to go.......launch pad here I come........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Elmo
            Staff Sergeant

• Mar 2007

elmo luvs u too

......hurry back to Sesame Street
            Gotta luv me!

Comment

• larazovich
              General

• Jul 2006

Imagine!

Our friend Astral is above us somewhere, wearing his lime green jammies and waving at us!

We are with you in spirit, fearless leader..
              Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Hi there VodAliens,
                It's Lina here I've just arrived with kids back from the launch site. The launch went well and all according to plan.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• larazovich
                  General

• Jul 2006

Hi LIna.
                  How Exciting! Glad you will be keeping in contact with us here in Vodaland.
                  How long is the trip? I know he said but I dodn't remember..
                  Liz
                  www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Hi there Every one,
                    It's Lina here I've just arrived with kids back from the launch site. The launch went well and all according to plan.
                    The Leader is in orbit and doing well, the kids and I spoke to him earlier and he sends greetings and say hello to all.
                    We all tired now and going to sleep and will try and chat a little tomorrow when the kids and I get back and have spoken to the Leader.....
                    So from me it's good night......till later

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Dream Lady
                      Major General

• Feb 2006

Great Lina! Thank you for letting us know the launch went well! Get a good night sleep and we'll check in with you tomorrow!
                      Cindy
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Hi every one,
                        Just thought I would put my own picture in the Avatar for a while until Manny gets back....
                        The kids and I spoke to him again today and he say everything in going well and his fine.

A he sends a message to you girls.....he says tell Holly i'm watching her from high above here......he flew over Canada this morning....and will be over it again tonight.

Tell Cindy to start organizing next space trip(or mission)maybe Mars this time.....

And to tell Liz and Robyn to look at the sky tonight and watch for the glow of the lime green PJ's. "what ever that means......only you guys know"

He say he will be orbiting earth today and tomorrow and then they will head out into deep space for a couple of day to some studies and tests to the space craft.....and then the last few day up there will be orbiting earth again to do some studies of our planet.

Chat to you girls later....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                          Hi every one,
                          Just thought I would put my own picture in the Avatar for a while until Manny gets back....
                          The kids and I spoke to him again today and he say everything in going well and his fine.

A he sends a message to you girls.....he says tell Holly i'm watching her from high above here......he flew over Canada this morning....and will be over it again tonight.

Tell Cindy to start organizing next space trip(or mission)maybe Mars this time.....

And to tell Liz and Robyn to look at the sky tonight and watch for the glow of the lime green PJ's. "what ever that means......only you guys know"

He say he will be orbiting earth today and tomorrow and then they will head out into deep space for a couple of day to some studies and tests to the space craft.....and then the last few day up there will be orbiting earth again to do some studies of our planet.

Hi Lina,

Nice to see your face......."the better half" lol

Thanks for taking the time to let us all know Astral is ok and doing fine. Good to hear that you and the kids are too. Wow flying over Canada, that's awesome, and orbiting the earth.......I can only imagine how spectacular the site must be.

Lime green pajamas.........???

Ok, a few of us have been animating Astral.........lol

Compliments of our friend Liz, the animation wizzard.
                          Chat soon, take care, and thanks.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                            Hi Lina,

Nice to see your face......."the better half" lol

Thanks for taking the time to let us all know Astral is ok and doing fine. Good to hear that you and the kids are too. Wow flying over Canada, that's awesome, and orbiting the earth.......I can only imagine how spectacular the site must be.

Lime green pajamas.........???

Ok, a few of us have been animating Astral.........lol

Compliments of our friend Liz, the animation wizzard.
                            Chat soon, take care, and thanks.
                            Thank you Robyn,
                            Yes he always says the view of earth from up there is always awesome.
                            Now I see what he means by lime green glow in the dark......that does make him look funny but I think it suits him.

I'm just going through some of the threads on this forum and there seems to be a lot of info and really interesting topics.
                            Sure can spend a lot time catching up on some reading.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• larazovich
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                              Hi every one,

Thanks Lina, for keeping us in the loop.
                              Tell him we will wave when we see the glow pass overhead LOL

I am in California..
                              Liz
                              www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

• LadyEye
                                General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hi Lina, nice to see you, looking great I might add!! I thought I felt a quiver of the Leader looking over my shoulder as I was outside this morning. I shall watch again tonight, and let him know "I waved" ... let him know things are under control in Vodalienland, and we anxiously await his safe return.

Thanks Lina, you are a true sport for keeping up in touch!! I suspect you are the family are enjoying your time.

Any videos or anything yet??

Keep us posted, and enjoy your time reading lots of informative and lots of "silly" posts!! I am sure you will find a chuckle in many!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                                X