• Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    Thank you Robyn,
    Yes he always says the view of earth from up there is always awesome.
    Now I see what he means by lime green glow in the dark......that does make him look funny but I think it suits him.

I'm just going through some of the threads on this forum and there seems to be a lot of info and really interesting topics.
    Sure can spend a lot time catching up on some reading.
    Hi Lina,

Yeh, he said he might be able to show some pictures when he gets back, so we are all looking forward to it. lol about the pajamas, we'll have to put him in something extra special when he gets back. Hey you should register there is alot of good info & help here. Astral says you do alot of the website work and you can't beat the gang here in the lounge.

WARNING

Beware of threads that say "for men only" women get transformed in there...........lol

Chat soon
    thanks..................

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Hi Lina! Thanks for the update. Tell Manuel, I am already working on that next trip! lol Mars??? ummmm, we'll have to see.

Tell Manuel, that we think you are much prettier than he is and he should keep your avatar even when he gets back!

Don't strain to much ready the threads in the chit chat lounge. We are a crazy, fun loving bunch of people. I think it's easier to be that way, sitting behind a computer when no one really knows who you are! But so far all of the people I have met on this forum have been friendly, fun, informative and sincere. I hope to meet many of them in the future!

Anyway, have fun (we have teased Manuel alot) and we'll chat with you soon again.
      Cindy
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Hi Holly, Robyn, Cindy and Liz.
        I will keep popping in as much as I can and keep you all informed on Manuel.

Liz....It's a pleasure to be here and keep you guys updated,will pass message when I chat to him a little later today, he will provably say he will be looking out for the wave.

Holly..... Yes my kids and I are having a great time here, just wish Manuel was here so we could enjoy it together.....but what the heck we will spend a few days here together before we return home.. as for videos the Command centre will no allow us to film anything in there when we talking to the Cosmonauts.
        Holly I just remenbered...he mentioned something about you wanting to know what about episode 2?......well he says this it.......but wait and look out for episode 3 coming soon....

Robyn.....As for the website he designs them I just give him the ideas of what I want and he puts it all together .....where he finds time I don't know...and as for threads "men only" I shall be careful I wouldn't want to get transformed....haahaa haaahaah..

Cindy......Thanks for the compliment..but as for keeping my photo on here I will definitely discuss with him....haa ha haa
        As for teasing Manuel a lot I'm sure he knows .....and enjoys the jokes ....you girls sure seem to be a fun bunch and he enjoys the joking.

So girls have fun, will chat again a little later....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• larazovich
          General

• Jul 2006

Hi Lina
          It's nice to check in here and see your posts. How many children do you guys have? I know M has probably told us, but I was maybe not here that day..
          Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves.
          Yep, we are a jolly bunch in here, lots of teasing and laughter. It's a nice forum, both helpful and fun.
          It is fun to imagine a cosmonaut waving out the window to his family and friends! Last night I waved into the sky and smiled..
          Awaiting our next update>>
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
            Hi Lina
            It's nice to check in here and see your posts. How many children do you guys have? I know M has probably told us, but I was maybe not here that day..
            Yep, we are a jolly bunch in here, lots of teasing and laughter. It's a nice forum, both helpful and fun.
            It is fun to imagine a cosmonaut waving out the window to his family and friends! Last night I waved into the sky and smiled..
            Hi Liz,
            I will pop in as much as I can, you know going site seeing with the kids and then spending a bit of time with a few lady friends we've made here.(Cosmonaut's Wives)
            And then we all pop into Mission Control now and then to talk to our loved ones for a little while.
            As for the kids, we have 2 lovely boys, Gabriel 12 years old and Miguel 16 years old.
            And yes you guys are a jolly bunch, full of fun and laughter I see.....but is all part of enjoying life with friends.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
              Hi Lina
              Hi Liz,

Here is a picture of the boys that Manuel as on his Note Book Computer.
              They were 11 and 15 years old here taken on a outing to The Last City Hotel Resort some time last year.
              Attached Files

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Good Day to Lina,

How is everything today?

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Nice looking family too. Have you been counting the days?

I see you made it in the men's thread...........and your still Lina, you haven't changed into Kermit or one of the other Sesame Street characters yet.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  Good Day to Lina,

How is everything today?

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Nice looking family too. Have you been counting the days?

I see you made it in the men's thread...........and your still Lina, you haven't changed into Kermit or one of the other Sesame Street characters yet.
                  Thank you CL,it was a pleasure to show you the 2 kidds fotos.....and yes I am counting the days....and if all goes well it's just another 8 days.
                  He should land on the 31st March late afternoon.
                  Men's thread!!!....I just popped in to see what was it about.....but no I will not be changing to Kermit.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Good morning every one from this cold Russian morning...!!!

It's just after 8.35 a. m. Saturday morning and the kids and I have just got up, we gettin ready to go out and explore the city a little more and pop into the Mission Control Center a little later and talk to the Manuel. Well I hope he had a good night's sleep, knowing him he provably spent it working.
                    I will pop in later for some reading of the forum and some chatting to you guys with new of Manuel.

See you guys later....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye
                      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

That'll be great Lina ... wow, we have certainly put you on a mission ... i hope you like popping in here with us as much as we like having you ... It's nice you get to talk to the Leader, again tell him we are hoping he is enjoying his mission and wait for his safe return and of course, Episode Three ...

I hope you and your family enjoy the day, even though it is cold. We had a beautiful day here ourselves, the sun was shining and I am not sure of the temperature, but definite warm weather on the rise ... in fact I know so, my doggy took a bone outside and buried it tonight, so what does that tell you ... there is something in that I am sure ... was really great to watch, I had never experienced this little delight before ... my dog burying a bone, lol ... oh the things that amuse me ....

Have a great day Lina, thanks for popping in ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                        That'll be great Lina ... wow, we have certainly put you on a mission ... i hope you like popping in here with us as much as we like having you ... It's nice you get to talk to the Leader, again tell him we are hoping he is enjoying his mission and wait for his safe return and of course, Episode Three ...

I hope you and your family enjoy the day, even though it is cold. We had a beautiful day here ourselves, the sun was shining and I am not sure of the temperature, but definite warm weather on the rise ... in fact I know so, my doggy took a bone outside and buried it tonight, so what does that tell you ... there is something in that I am sure ... was really great to watch, I had never experienced this little delight before ... my dog burying a bone, lol ... oh the things that amuse me ....

Have a great day Lina, thanks for popping in ...
                        Hi Holly it's good to be on a mission with you guys, for the leader I'm sure he will like it that I've kept you all up to date, as for enjoying himself I'm sure he is even if it's a lot of work.
                        It's nice to hear that you are getting some good weather, hopefully we will get some here in the next day or two so the people say....as for your doggy burying a bone it must be a good sing of the weather.

I just received this email joke for the leader from a friend of his back home and I found it so cute and funny I thought I would shear it with you guys.
                        See you guys later.........

A 3-year-old boy examined his ********* while taking a bath.

"Mummy........", he asked, "....... are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Dream Lady
                          Major General

• Feb 2006

Lina....that is a good one!! I haven't been able to be on much today. I've been out and about on a beautfil 65 degree day in Colorado, USA.

Handsome boys you have there and I'm sure you and Manual are very proud!

We have cloudy skys tonight, so can't see the stars, but our leader is in my prayers for a continued safe journey through space.

Thanks for sharing your time and family with us. Now I need to go and see if you shook up the mens only thread a little! lol
                          Cindy
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye
                            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Ha ha Lina ... great joke, you are doing a fine job while the Leader is in space ... atta girl!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                              Lina....that is a good one!! I haven't been able to be on much today. I've been out and about on a beautfil 65 degree day in Colorado, USA.

Handsome boys you have there and I'm sure you and Manual are very proud!

We have cloudy skys tonight, so can't see the stars, but our leader is in my prayers for a continued safe journey through space.

Thanks for sharing your time and family with us. Now I need to go and see if you shook up the mens only thread a little! lol
                              Cindy

Cindy, Lucky you and your weather, it's only12deg.C here today.
                              And yes Manuel and I are very proud of them.
                              It's a pleasure sharing time with you guys, it helps pass time in a different way while the leader is away from the kids and I.
                              As for the men's thread will try and shake it a little latter.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                                Ha ha Lina ... great joke, you are doing a fine job while the Leader is in space ... atta girl!!
                                Thank you Holly, happy you girls enjoyed that....ha ahaa....but doesn't it sound a bit so true? .....when some of them boys grow up.......that's all they can think with.....ha a haa....not our leader he always as to much work on his mind.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X