• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

now, now Lina...we wouldn't want our leader to think he is any less of a man, with all work and no play! lol I bet he will be thinking with those brains when he returns! lol
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
      now, now Lina...we wouldn't want our leader to think he is any less of a man, with all work and no play! lol I bet he will be thinking with those brains when he returns! lol
      He sure will.....ahaa ahaa ....he already said to me earlier today he will have a lot of catching up to do...eh eh eh......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Hi ladies,
        Spoke to Manuel (The Leader) a little earlier again today and he is doing fine, he seemed in very good spirit and a very joking mood he had the kids an I just about breaking up with laughter.
        The kids really had a lot of fun chatting to their dad today, they even daid to me they wished they were up there with him.

He say they just about finished with all the test of the Ozone and observations of earth and the testing of Klipper in Orbit went very well he says.
        So tomorrow sometime they will be docking with another piece of the craft that was sent up yesterday, and will be going on 4-5 day mission into deeper space.
        They will be doing tests to the crew and craft (Klipper) for future missions into deep space travel, apparently these tests are essential for the developement the future more powerful and Bigger Klipper Space Craft.
        Which by then if all goes well, they will return to spend a few more days orbiting earth and do a re-entry on the 31st late afternoon.

The message from him to you girls is..... "Hello Girls have fun for the next few day days... hee hee hee..... as I can't see you from deep space, but will be back in a jeffy(soon) then I will have my eYes on you Aliens again.....lots of love and kisses to you all"

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

How sweet!! Thanks Lina! We'll, I am so glad that everything is going so well for them. Do you know if there is more risk going into deeper space or is it the same? I've read up on the bigger Klipper a little already. I bet it is exciting to be a part of a mission like this! Thanks for the update again!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

How sweet!! Thanks Lina! We'll, I am so glad that everything is going so well for them. Do you know if there is more risk going into deeper space or is it the same? I've read up on the bigger Klipper a little already. I bet it is exciting to be a part of a mission like this! Thanks for the update again!
            Risk I don't know..!!!!....But it will be all new trials and test for them all (the crew)...going into deeper space with a new craft, I suppose there is always some risk ...... when trying new frontiers.....the orbit test were at +/- 790km above earth but now I don't know how far they going, hopefuly I will know as they go along, hopefuly all will be well and they will all be home soon.....When I spoke to Manuel earlier he said, all was well and that they and the craft were all doing fine and were all exited about that part of the mission.
            That's Manuel's spirit as always ready for adventure.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Dream Lady
              Major General

• Feb 2006

Well, I think we need to celebrate when he returns to earth! I've always wanted to go to South Africa. I'm even South African certified, so supposedly I know a lot (although I don't)! I've seen a few others on here say they wanted to go to. Maybe I should plan a trip there and just maybe we would get some takers! Hey Holly!!!! How about South Africa, since you won't go on my cruise?
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Thanks for sharing Lina!

Comment

• Elmo
                  Staff Sergeant

• Mar 2007

elmo says hello up there..............in the sky. twinkly twinkle twinkle
                  Gotta luv me!

Comment

• LadyEye
                    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Well, I think we need to celebrate when he returns to earth! I've always wanted to go to South Africa. I'm even South African certified, so supposedly I know a lot (although I don't)! I've seen a few others on here say they wanted to go to. Maybe I should plan a trip there and just maybe we would get some takers! Hey Holly!!!! How about South Africa, since you won't go on my cruise?

A big celebration we will plan for certain, CL is already working on the details, Entertainment Committee you know ...

Cindy, well I think it is about time that we just say "Okay, we are going to travel the world" because I just think we should!! How best to do that my Travel Advisor???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Cookie MonsterII
                      Corporal

• Mar 2007

Originally posted by Elmo
                      elmo says hello up there..............in the sky. twinkly twinkle twinkle

Cookie Monster says, Hello Up There Too ... Once you come down to earth, we will play Cooooooooooookie .... you will like the game .....

Have fun in Space!!

Me Want to Play Cookie Monster

Comment

• Dream Lady
                        Major General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                        A big celebration we will plan for certain, CL is already working on the details, Entertainment Committee you know ...

Cindy, well I think it is about time that we just say "Okay, we are going to travel the world" because I just think we should!! How best to do that my Travel Advisor???
                        Well, now....since you asked! I have actually been thinking alot about this. I think the way, we should go about it, is to have an annual Vodaliens trip. So what we do is plan out, say the next 5 years. I am leaning towards a girls only trip. What do ya think?
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye
                          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Well, now....since you asked! I have actually been thinking alot about this. I think the way, we should go about it, is to have an annual Vodaliens trip. So what we do is plan out, say the next 5 years. I am leaning towards an annual girls only trip. What do ya think?
                          An annual Vodaliens Trip for sure. Where would we go first? I think we need to go to a place where we can just relax and get to know each other firstly. Don't you? Then, in later years we could get into the touring type adventures. An all girls trip is fine by me!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Yes Cindy....great idea .....it's a beautiful country .....lots to see and do.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                              Thanks for sharing Lina!
                              It's a pleasure Robyn....will let you know later how the docking to the other section of the craft went......
                              Chat you later.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

Cookie Monster and Elmo, I shall pass you messages to the leader, thank you both...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X